Me and Darryl Dixon

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Attended MegaCon in Orlando this past weekend. Stood in line to get Norman Reedus's autograph. After watching him interact with the fans both getting his autograph and waiting for it, I have to say that I'm very impressed with this guy. He really sincerely appreciates his fans and gives them thier money's worth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 138
There was this young lady of about 9 years I'd say, dressed and a zombie little girl in a white dress with zombie make up and blood spatter. When Me.Reedus saw here he came out from behind the counter, took her hand, gave her a spray bottle of silly string and walked her through the crowd while she sprayed people with the silly string, it was pretty cool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    948.7 KB · Views: 125
I've been to this con and many more. My wife and I are vendors, and I've met a lot of celebrities. I noticed a pattern. Those celebrities who's careers are pretty much over, are very appreciative of their fans, and those celebrities who are hot at the time are aloof and even rude.....cough cough..Patrick Stewart...cough cough. Norman Reedus is the exception. There are few stars hotter than this guy right now and he's just a great guy. I'll bet he made at least a million dollars this weekend and IMO, he deserves it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    910.2 KB · Views: 108

Forum List

Back