"JUSTIFIED" Ends Tonight... :(

I was a little surprised but pleased at the ending. The guy from WaPo made some good predictions, ie that Ava was hooked up with Winn Duffy and got through the roadblock dogs by using a pet-grooming truck. Boyd did try to shoot Ava but he was empty and then wouldn't pull on Raylan. The duel between Givens and Boon was excellent. Boon tried for a brain shot but was hit by Raylan's round as he squeezed....You could tell by the hole in Givens stetson that it was a tick high. I about went over backwards laughing when Ava threw the Crown Vic into reverse and lit out. :lol:

They played the theme-song with 20 minutes left which I think meant that they would all get out of Harlan County alive and they did. Ava looked fantastic in the last scene in California. Nice touch that Raylan stole Boon's hat. Boyd went back to holy-rolling in prison and Raylan forged her death-certificate to trick Crowder so he wouldn't break out to find her. I got a whiff at a sequel or spinoff since they are all alive. Great show....now I got a hole in my Tuesday night entertainment schedule. :frown:

Forum List

Back