Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Perhaps. I think it's going to depend on how long Trump is in office.

John Roberts has been slowly moving to the center, give it a couple years and he may end up being another Kennedy, or even a Souter.

Is Chief Justice Roberts A Secret Liberal?

Good point. I think I may jump onto Amazon when I finish here and send President Trump a rush copy of The Clinton Crime Family Playbook. There are underemployed professionals who could fix that; haven't had much work since Slick & Family were on the outside looking in.

Perhaps. I think it's going to depend on how long Trump is in office.

John Roberts has been slowly moving to the center, give it a couple years and he may end up being another Kennedy, or even a Souter.

Is Chief Justice Roberts A Secret Liberal?

Good point. I think I may jump onto Amazon when I finish here and send President Trump a rush copy of The Clinton Crime Family Playbook. There are underemployed professionals who could fix that; haven't had much work since Slick & Family were on the outside looking in.

Why not just jump into your imaginary time machine and have an imaginary conversation with Vince Foster, I'm sure he'll tell you all you need to know.

Republicans so concerned with money.

Look at their tax breaks for the super wealthy.

Look at their "fuk me now I'm the middle class" tax hikes.

Now, after they have turned Christianity from a benevolent religion into a "fuk the poor", "fuk the sick", "worship the rich" cult. They Pray and Kneel at the Sacred Alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Far, far away from traditional Christianity. Jesus, all but forgotten, except they still keep the name.

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.
Seems he is out of touch with our society

Yep, what sort of a bigoted moron has an issue with same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates? is he from Alabama?

Jesus listen to the way the left has to skew EVERYTHING. This was a ruling concerning states rights...yea do y’all remember that, the same sort of states rights that overturned DOMA. States rights were all the rage back then. But to the left it’s not about principles, it’s about using whatever tool handy to press the agenda. One second they’re for states rights, the next, states rights is the most evil concept on the planet. BE CONSISTENT. Best way to do that, take away power from the government, both fed and other...and leave people the fuck alone, let them choose and stay out of their business and stop using government to insert yourself into their business. To take away power from government, you also need checks and balances, and the biggest check to the fed is states rights. Let the constitutional republic work, stop giving power to the fed, let localities live the way their voters voted, let’s states live the way their voters voted, and make sure non of these governmental sources over step their bounds.

Once again folks ---

This is a troll thread using a fake news site. The same fake news site the OP has used for all his threads thus far. There's no point in discussing a phantom story.

See post 11.

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.

Yep, what sort of a bigoted moron has an issue with same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates? is he from Alabama?
Same sex couples don't have children.

Yeah, they can and do.
No they don't, turd. It's impossible.

Do not keep up much with science do you? You might want to at least look up In vitro fertilisation. I am sure there will be some pictures to help you understand how it works.

Not to mention that when a child is adopted the names of the adopted parents are put on the Birth Certificate replacing any names that might have been there.

So if Adam and Steve want to have a kid, who supplies the egg, and who incubates it?

Do not keep up much with science do you? You might want to at least look up In vitro fertilisation. I am sure there will be some pictures to help you understand how it works.

Not to mention that when a child is adopted the names of the adopted parents are put on the Birth Certificate replacing any names that might have been there.

So if Adam and Steve want to have a kid, who supplies the egg, and who incubates it?

My daughter-in-law was a surrogate mother for a same-sex couple.

Yeah, they can and do.

Nope, another poster already explained it to you.

Just a thought but maybe sometimes you should just read and keep a low profile.

My daughter-in-law was a surrogate mother for a same-sex couple.

In other words, the couple did not have the baby. Your daughter did.

Yeah, they can and do.

The other poster stated quite planely that a woman was one of the actual biological parents. The gay couple did not supply all the DNA to conceive the child.

Yeah, they can and do.

The other poster stated quite planely that a woman was one of the actual biological parents. The gay couple did not supply all the DNA to conceive the child.

Like I said, sometimes you should read, hey possible do some research before posting.

Yeah, they can and do.

Like I said, sometimes you should read, hey possible do some research before posting.
In other words, you can't dispute what I have posted: Adam and Steve can't have a child.

That's the bottom line.

Republicans so concerned with money.

Look at their tax breaks for the super wealthy.

Look at their "fuk me now I'm the middle class" tax hikes.

Now, after they have turned Christianity from a benevolent religion into a "fuk the poor", "fuk the sick", "worship the rich" cult. They Pray and Kneel at the Sacred Alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Far, far away from traditional Christianity. Jesus, all but forgotten, except they still keep the name.

Is that what Christian charities do, cater to the rich?

Yeah, they can and do.

In other words, you can't dispute what I have posted: Adam and Steve can't have a child.

That's the bottom line.

Well, yes Adam and Steve can have a child via adoption. Maybe you have heard of it?

Forum List

Back