Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

No they don't, turd. It's impossible.

Nope, another poster already explained it to you.

Just a thought but maybe sometimes you should just read and keep a low profile.

The other poster stated quite planely that a woman was one of the actual biological parents. The gay couple did not supply all the DNA to conceive the child.

Like I said, sometimes you should read, hey possible do some research before posting.
In other words, you can't dispute what I have posted: Adam and Steve can't have a child.

That's the bottom line.

Well, yes Adam and Steve can have a child via adoption. Maybe you have heard of it?

I guess that point flew right over your head.

The other poster stated quite planely that a woman was one of the actual biological parents. The gay couple did not supply all the DNA to conceive the child.

Like I said, sometimes you should read, hey possible do some research before posting.
In other words, you can't dispute what I have posted: Adam and Steve can't have a child.

That's the bottom line.

Well, yes Adam and Steve can have a child via adoption. Maybe you have heard of it?

I guess that point flew right over your head.

No, the point flew under my ass like a fart because that is how valid of a point it was.

ApocalypseNow4.jpg

I love the smell of a snowflake meltdown in the morning.

I wonder when someone will find Gorsuch with a pillow over his face in the morning.

That's the bottom line.

That isn't what the term "having a child" means, and you know it.

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.
Seems he is out of touch with our society

Yep, what sort of a bigoted moron has an issue with same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates? is he from Alabama?

Jesus listen to the way the left has to skew EVERYTHING. This was a ruling concerning states rights...yea do y’all remember that, the same sort of states rights that overturned DOMA. States rights were all the rage back then. But to the left it’s not about principles, it’s about using whatever tool handy to press the agenda. One second they’re for states rights, the next, states rights is the most evil concept on the planet. BE CONSISTENT. Best way to do that, take away power from the government, both fed and other...and leave people the fuck alone, let them choose and stay out of their business and stop using government to insert yourself into their business. To take away power from government, you also need checks and balances, and the biggest check to the fed is states rights. Let the constitutional republic work, stop giving power to the fed, let localities live the way their voters voted, let’s states live the way their voters voted, and make sure non of these governmental sources over step their bounds.

State Rights? :haha: Sort of like how slavery and white only water fountains were "state rights" issues as well? Give it up, this was not about states rights it was about states not having the power to discriminate based upon their own fucked up misguided religious views.

That's the bottom line.

That isn't what the term "having a child" means, and you know it.

For the topic of the issue at hand, it is.
The reason why is because when two parents adopt their names are put on the birth certificate, even if they were not the biological parent.

In the case at hand the state in question would happily put a father that was not the biological parent on the birth certificate but not a same sex partner. That is why it got shot down, that is why Goursh was a fucking bigot for dissenting.

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.

Yep, what sort of a bigoted moron has an issue with same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates? is he from Alabama?

Jesus listen to the way the left has to skew EVERYTHING. This was a ruling concerning states rights...yea do y’all remember that, the same sort of states rights that overturned DOMA. States rights were all the rage back then. But to the left it’s not about principles, it’s about using whatever tool handy to press the agenda. One second they’re for states rights, the next, states rights is the most evil concept on the planet. BE CONSISTENT. Best way to do that, take away power from the government, both fed and other...and leave people the fuck alone, let them choose and stay out of their business and stop using government to insert yourself into their business. To take away power from government, you also need checks and balances, and the biggest check to the fed is states rights. Let the constitutional republic work, stop giving power to the fed, let localities live the way their voters voted, let’s states live the way their voters voted, and make sure non of these governmental sources over step their bounds.

State Rights? :haha: Sort of like how slavery and white only water fountains were "state rights" issues as well? Give it up, this was not about states rights it was about states not having the power to discriminate based upon their own fucked up misguided religious views.

But I thought the left was all about state rights now that Trump was in office, or are you denying the state right to have a sanctuary city?

I find it interesting that Arizona was sued by Obama for trying to enforce the immigration laws that the Federal government was not. However, states seem to be able to thwart the Federal government from enforcing immigration laws now that Trump is in office.

Funny how that works.

I don’t blame states not following the constitution, on the constitution. States are an absolute hedge against the fed, as well as against mob rule. They are a check.

But I thought the left was all about state rights now that Trump was in office, or are you denying the state right to have a sanctuary city?

I am denying the states have the right to discriminate based upon some fucked up misguided religious view. This is why in the 60s the Fed Govt stepped in and stopped the racist south from doing so. I suppose you think that civil rights laws are bad too.

I am denying the states have the right to discriminate based upon some fucked up misguided religious view. This is why in the 60s the Fed Govt stepped in and stopped the racist south from doing so. I suppose you think that civil rights laws are bad too.

Religion aside, what is best for a child, to have a mother and father or to have two mothers or two fathers?

The end of liberal domination of The Supreme Court is the light at the end of that long, dark tunnel.

Uh ... As far as the issue involving same sex couples listed on the birth certificate ... Only Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch dissented.
That's 3 of 9 ... And not necessarily a close decision.

Religion aside, what is best for a child, to have a mother and father or to have two mothers or two fathers?

What's best for the child is to have two parents that love and cherish that child. The gender of those parents is irrelevant as long as the child is loved and cared for.

Having one mother and one father is no guarantee of good things...Missouri couple accused of putting infant son in microwave

Yeah, they can and do.

That's the bottom line.

Some hetero couples can't have babies either but they get to put their names on the birth certificate, why not same sex couples?

That's the bottom line.

Some hetero couples can't have babies either but they get to put their names on the birth certificate, why not same sex couples?

Because religious bigots do not like same sex couples, they give them the willies

I find it interesting that Arizona was sued by Obama for trying to enforce the immigration laws that the Federal government was not. However, states seem to be able to thwart the Federal government from enforcing immigration laws now that Trump is in office.

Funny how that works.

States don't have the right to discriminate.

What's best for the child is to have two parents that love and cherish that child. The gender of those parents is irrelevant as long as the child is loved and cared for.

Having one mother and one father is no guarantee of good things...Missouri couple accused of putting infant son in microwave

We can both agree that only loving parents should be chosen.

Having said that, from personal experience, I disagree with the notion that a persons sex is irrelevant.

Specifically, I've encountered women who raise children, not really any men who decide to do it. My guess is that far more lesbians decide to try this than 2 gay men. From my personal observation of the lesbian couples, the children tend to be wild children with no parent to pound the hammer to set them right. This has to do with hormones and testosterone levels.

I don’t blame states not following the constitution, on the constitution. States are an absolute hedge against the fed, as well as against mob rule. They are a check.

Against mob rule? You don't mind states not following the constitution?

Funny how that works.

States don't have the right to discriminate.

The state discriminates all the time.

The state discriminates against me in terms of my health care plan because I'm not a member of Congress. Instead, I have to tackle Obamacare all by my lonesome.

The state discriminates against single folk and polygamists since they don't have the same government perks as married folk.

The state discriminates against those who make too much money by taxing them more.

The state discriminates against people with mental health problems by not allowing them to own a gun.

The state discriminates against white folk who wish to get into college or obtain employment because such institutions have a mandate via affirmative action to choose people of color instead.

The state discriminates against us all the time. The real issue is that you don't like certain segments of society that the states choose to discriminate against.

Wow, this is 2017 and the dumb Left Wingers still do not understand that it takes a man and a women to create a baby.
Liberals are science deniers.

Forum List

Back