Justice Ginsburg is not looking so good...Another SCOTUS appointment coming soon

As we saw in 2016, nothing is set in stone until the election. Hillary still had a double digit lead at this point.
Hildabeest never has any lead.....It was evident as I saw her surrogates losing their shit in the last few weeks of the campaign...Now the left everywhere is losing their shit even more so...There will be no change in the Senate majority.

As we saw in 2016, nothing is set in stone until the election. Hillary still had a double digit lead at this point.
Hildabeest never has any lead.....It was evident as I saw her surrogates losing their shit in the last few weeks of the campaign...Now the left everywhere is losing their shit even more so...There will be no change in the Senate majority.
LOL

Umm, she won the popular vote, which the polls accurately predicted.

LOL

The polls did not bother with the popular vote since that number in an Electoral College system is meaningless. They all predicted EC votes and they were all wrong.

LOL

The polls did not bother with the popular vote since that number in an Electoral College system is meaningless. They all predicted EC votes and they were all wrong.
LOLOL

Moron, how can a national poll reflect state-by-state results?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Is there a rightard in this joint with a functioning brain?

"Justice Ginsburg is not looking so good..."

Hope she feels better soon. Prayers up!

Albrecht_Durer_The_Praying_Hands_400.jpg

I spend a lot of time in 'Senior' residences (I drive a courtesy bus). People who look worse than she does can hang on for another decade or more.

The real question is why she bothers. Is her personal life so empty that it means nothing to her? We all know that the only reason she hangs on is because she is FIGHTING the movement to bring back the Constitution and stop the Leftist campaign to nullify the God-given freedoms espoused in the Declaration and the Constitution, replacing them with Government-bestowed "freedoms" that can be reduced or eliminated as the Powers decree.

How pathetic.

I'm not wishing her to die, but I do point out that the world would be a better place without her in it.

It keeps the more populated cities from controling the vote and allows smaller States like Del help pick. It only fair to all people and states voting.
LOL

LOLOL

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Not with todays standards.

It keeps the more populated cities from controling the vote and allows smaller States like Del help pick. It only fair to all people and states voting.
LOL

LOLOL

I didn’t ask you why we have the electoral college.

I asked you how are states reflected in a ”national” poll?

LOL

LOLOL

Who is the moron? Go to the first tab in the link you posted called RCP ELECTORAL MAP. You know, the only one that mattered, the one that CNN and all the rest spent all their time explaining how Trump HAS NO ELECTORAL PATH TO THE PRESIDENCY. Nobody cared about popular vote either state by state or national because it was and is meaningless.

LOL

LOLOL

Who is the moron? Go to the first tab in the link you posted called RCP ELECTORAL MAP. You know, the only one that mattered, the one that CNN and all the rest spent all their time explaining how Trump HAS NO ELECTORAL PATH TO THE PRESIDENCY. Nobody cared about popular vote either state by state or national because it was and is meaningless.
You’re clearly the moron as we’re not talking about what it takes to become president.

LOL

LOLOL

You’re clearly the moron as we’re not talking about what it takes to become president.
LOL

LOLOL

You’re clearly the moron as we’re not talking about what it takes to become president.[/QUOTE
I guess that's why you posted the 2016 Presidential Election results poll by Real Clear Politics, right Einstein?

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

You’re clearly the moron as we’re not talking about what it takes to become president.[/QUOTE
I guess that's why you posted the 2016 Presidential Election results poll by Real Clear Politics, right Einstein?
You should try using words next time. They’re far more effective than posting nothing at all in a forum like this.

She'll outlive all you bastards.

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why is it so scary when Liberals become Justices?
They Legislate from the bench, follow ONLY party lines and couldn't care less about the Constitution

Which is in STARK contrast to Conservative Justices who.....
Put the Constitution first, Don't feel the need to "transform the nation" and make it a point to follow the LAW.

IOW.....Liberal Justices just want to change the nation into something bizarre and radical. Conservatives just want to keep it the same, where even a BLACK man can become President.

Forum List

Back