Justice Dept silent as Holder charges critics with racism

In other words, we're still waiting for someone on the left to come up with some rational justification for Holder playing the race card.

In other words, we're still waiting for someone on the left to come up with some rational justification for Holder playing the race card.

race-card-44169910297.jpeg

Holder is right. Racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives.

Look...of course Holder is going to start screaming racism. It's the only chance he has to avoid being fired and quite frankly he ought to be jailed. There are a lot of people in the Obama administration I could point to as being corrupt but Holder is the perfect mix of corruption, racism, and abuse of power. HE'S the prick who refused to prosecute Black Panthers for voter intimidation and he has the yarbles to scream racism? Yeah....good luck with that one, pal.

Look...of course Holder is going to start screaming racism. It's the only chance he has to avoid being fired and quite frankly he ought to be jailed. There are a lot of people in the Obama administration I could point to as being corrupt but Holder is the perfect mix of corruption, racism, and abuse of power. HE'S the prick who refused to prosecute Black Panthers for voter intimidation and he has the yarbles to scream racism? Yeah....good luck with that one, pal.

Which voters were intimidated?

Anyone who happened to walk up and see guys with clubs screaming threatening statements.

BTW...are you under the impression that saying "Racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives" over and over gives it more validity with each time you repeat yourself? I have news for you asshole. Racist black liberals are racist black liberals. Racist white liberals are racist white liberals. Racist black conservatives are racist black conservatives.

Racism is not a white or black or brown or green, institution. It's not a liberal or conservative institution and if you really think it is I suggest you educate yourself in world history before you continue to make a complete ass of yourself by stereotyping and displaying the exact bullshit that you are bitching about on this thread and have bitched about on others.

Anyone who happened to walk up and see guys with clubs screaming threatening statements.

BTW...are you under the impression that saying "Racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives" over and over gives it more validity with each time you repeat yourself? I have news for you asshole. Racist black liberals are racist black liberals. Racist white liberals are racist white liberals. Racist black conservatives are racist black conservatives.

Racism is not a white or black or brown or green, institution. It's not a liberal or conservative institution and if you really think it is I suggest you educate yourself in world history before you continue to make a complete ass of yourself by stereotyping and displaying the exact bullshit that you are bitching about on this thread and have bitched about on others.

I'm a black racist and don't claim otherwise. I'm not "bitching" about anything. I'm pointing out that racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives and Eric Holder is right that his and Obama's race plays a part in the hatred from racist white conservatives.

Forum List

Back