Justice Dept silent as Holder charges critics with racism

Attorney General Eric Holder accused his growing chorus of critics of racist motivations in a Sunday interview published in the New York Times. When reached by The Daily Caller Monday morning, the Department of Justice provided no evidence to support the attorney general’s claims.

Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”​

wow.

Attorney General Eric Holder accused his growing chorus of critics of racist motivations in a Sunday interview published in the New York Times. When reached by The Daily Caller Monday morning, the Department of Justice provided no evidence to support the attorney general’s claims.

Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”​

wow.
Indeed. Pathetic, innit?

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”[/INDENT]​

Oh, please. This is so tiresome. They do something wrong, Ala Clinton (lying under oath and or Fast and Furious) and it has nothing to do with that which they have done but race or the “ vast right wing conspiracy” .

Why not man up and own what you did, instead of throwing a baseless race card. It is a shame that the left has stooped this low. No one will be able to recognize real racism when it is taking place or will become immune to it, like the little boy who cried wolf.​

CaféAuLait;4561092 said:
I’m wondering when the democrats attacked Powell and Rice was that racism?

No, because Powell and Rice were Uncle Toms, and it's not racist for Democrats to criticize Uncle Toms. It's just telling the truth.

(Yes, I heard that excuse from Democrats when I asked that question at Huffington Post.)

Last edited:
“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times.
Yeah, because you're his Attorney General! Duh!

Besides, he wouldn't want us to be "Race Cowards" would he? :D

Can you believe it--this is the ANSWER from Eric Holder--whom under his nose--through one of his agencies delivered 2000 semi-automatic weapons--or let walk--to violent Mexican drug cartels--which killed one border agent--and only God knows how many more--and he gets the heat for it--blocks the investigation--and then comes up with this comment.

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

WTF--does he really think he can get away with murder because he's black--and the Attorney General--top law enforcement guy in the United States--and no one is supposed to get on his butt for a huge BLUNDER that has cost a lot of lives?

What arrogance comes out of this administration.

2012 cannot come soon enough to get rid of these a-holes.

Last edited:

Can you believe it--this is the ANSWER from Eric Holder--whom under his nose--through one of his agencies delivered 2000 semi-automatic weapons--or let walk--to violent Mexican drug cartels--which killed one border agent--and only God knows how many more--and he gets the heat for it--blocks the investigation--and then comes up with this comment.

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

WTF--does he really think he can get away with murder because he's black--and the Attorney General--top law enforcement guy in the United States--and no one is supposed to get on his butt for a huge BLUNDER that has cost a lot of lives?

What arrogance comes out of this administration.

2012 cannot come soon enough to get rid of these a-holes.
Yes, that's the answer from Holder.

This Administration believes it's above the law. It's undeniable.

This sort of shit would make a slightly more cynical person than myself just stop voting for minorities altogether so as not to have to hear this sort of shit any more.

Why respond to to critics or be held accountable when you can press the easy button......aka The Race Card? Seems he did so in a fast and furious manner.

Ex: USAR

New Topics

Forum List

Back