Just When Dems Think They Can Claim The Moral High Ground, THIS happens

Kooks, oddballs, and weirdos flock to the Democratic Party.

I'll take the "weirdos" over the literal nazis that are flocking to the GOP.
When the traitors don't like what's being served, they call "nazi".
Just when you think democrats can't get any more stupid, they do.
I never underestimate the intelligence of leftist tards.

Their stupidity and depravity is bottomless.

Irony is lost trump apologists.
The irony indeed. Each time someone remarks on the desperation of the liberals, a lie is found left at the scene by a liberal!

Even Maryland Democrats are not collectively stupid enough to run him.

If they can elect this thing

images

Why not that thing?
Cultural appropriation!

I hear it all the time about what scum the GOP is. Trump is going to order the global execution of the Muslims, and all the Republicans are fascists. WHO KNOWS, maybe they really BELIEVE that crap themselves, they call Roy Moore a child molester even though nothing was ever proven, then just when they think they can finally claim the moral high ground after a serial mobster criminal candidate like Hillary, an America bashing president like Obama who just HATED to see America get ahead, Pocahontas the senator who is so famous you know who I'm talking about without even using her name, and Maxine "Impeach Him Now" Waters the nutjob who needs tied to a bed with Dilaudid injections to settle her down, WHO do the Democrats come up with as their next GREAT WHITE HOPE?

Court-martialed ex-soldier convicted of violations of the Espionage act among other things, leaked 750,000 classified and sensitive documents, convicted of some things carrying the DEATH sentence and now out a free woman (after getting a SEX-CHANGE OPERATION) and the help of Barry Obama (a sexually confused person as well), wants to be your next DEMOCRATIC SENATOR. :laughing0301:

View attachment 192310

I don't know what's worse, the number of people here who will enthusiastically support her/him, or the slap in the face to all the military trying to get the traitor to pay for his crimes, then was set free by Obama to live a normal life.

Chelsea Manning: Insurgent bid for US Senate is genuine

The very fact that a person convicted of treason and espionage can apparently hold public office points to why this country has so many problems. The Democrats should not throw stones at the GOP when they live in such frail glass houses.

Mal-Wart having a sale on Composition Fallacies again?

I hear it all the time about what scum the GOP is. Trump is going to order the global execution of the Muslims, and all the Republicans are fascists. WHO KNOWS, maybe they really BELIEVE that crap themselves, they call Roy Moore a child molester even though nothing was ever proven, then just when they think they can finally claim the moral high ground after a serial mobster criminal candidate like Hillary, an America bashing president like Obama who just HATED to see America get ahead, Pocahontas the senator who is so famous you know who I'm talking about without even using her name, and Maxine "Impeach Him Now" Waters the nutjob who needs tied to a bed with Dilaudid injections to settle her down, WHO do the Democrats come up with as their next GREAT WHITE HOPE?

Court-martialed ex-soldier convicted of violations of the Espionage act among other things, leaked 750,000 classified and sensitive documents, convicted of some things carrying the DEATH sentence and now out a free woman (after getting a SEX-CHANGE OPERATION) and the help of Barry Obama (a sexually confused person as well), wants to be your next DEMOCRATIC SENATOR. :laughing0301:

View attachment 192310

I don't know what's worse, the number of people here who will enthusiastically support her/him, or the slap in the face to all the military trying to get the traitor to pay for his crimes, then was set free by Obama to live a normal life.

The very fact that a person convicted of treason and espionage can apparently hold public office points to why this country has so many problems. The Democrats should not throw stones at the GOP when they live in such frail glass houses.
Barry???
No need to go further
We know where our uneducated white boy is coming from

Really? You are an uneducated white boy too among being a horse's ass?

"As a child in Indonesia, Obama was called "Barry", sometimes Barry Soetoro, reflecting his step-father's surname, and sometimes Barry Obama, using his father's surname."

BACKGROUND > Early Life of Barack Obama > Paragraph 3 > Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia

His statue still stands in the State Capitol. I haven't heard you or any other racist Democrat demanding it be taken down, and I haven't heard any of you hypocrites denounce him either.

AMAZING. Of all the statues the Left tears down with anger and glee, somehow they miss THIS one? Where is JoeB131 when I need him?

View attachment 192310

Barry???
No need to go further

"As a child in Indonesia, Obama was called "Barry", sometimes Barry Soetoro, reflecting his step-father's surname, and sometimes Barry Obama, using his father's surname."

BACKGROUND > Early Life of Barack Obama > Paragraph 3 > Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
Barry, Of course everyone knows.
But it's Used here by our uneducated racist white boys who haven't quite the balls to call him an uppity nixxer

View attachment 192310

Barry???
No need to go further

But it's Used here by our uneducated racist white boys who haven't quite the balls to call him an uppity nixxer

He's an egocentric criminal. You can call him an uppity nixxer if you like, and apparently you do like to do that. But I despise him because he's anti-American. He seeks to destroy our country. He's said it himself.

He deserves death and hell.

View attachment 192310

Barry???
No need to go further

A nixxer is a guy who kills the deal as in "nixed it". So it looks like Trump will be the "nixxer" when he tells the towel heads in iran to pound sand. LOL!

Wow, another forgiving broad minded Christian
I missed your PhD darlin

View attachment 192310

Is not the state of West Virginia republics running an convicted felon for senate? A felon who murdered people?
It was Obamas fault.
Don't you watch knees news?

View attachment 192310

Barry???
No need to go further

A nixxer is a guy who kills the deal as in "nixed it". So it looks like Trump will be the "nixxer" when he tells the towel heads in iran to pound sand. LOL!

All the racism comes from the left, it always has. Until I did a search of the word ******** and revealed that Ravi wrote it 2x as many times as the #2 person a day didn't go by without her spouting multiple racist slurs...while pretending that she was giving voice to what others *thought*.

Ummm Okay :rolleyes:

DHF6uKbXYAAcu2U.jpg

charlottesville-nazi-rally-2017-08-12t080132z-1893804928-rc1223b41d70-rtrmadp-3-virginia-protests.jpg

tiki-637x397.jpg

militia-cville.jpg

58005d3a1a00006e145b969f.jpeg

CpnlutUXgAASdK_.jpg
Perhaps you're forgetting the history of the KKK. Here's a refresher course for you.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

And here's an endearing picture of one of your party's most beloved leaders.

A Democrat who has been dead for ten years

Got anything new?
His statue still stands in the State Capitol. I haven't heard you or any other racist Democrat demanding it be taken down, and I haven't heard any of you hypocrites denounce him either.

Wasn't he and Sessions KKK buddies?

Wow, another forgiving broad minded Christian
I missed your PhD darlin

What does my faith have to do with your stupidity? God didn't tell us to suffer fools gladly.

View attachment 192310

Barry???
No need to go further

He's an egocentric criminal. You can call him an uppity nixxer if you like, and apparently you do like to do that. But I despise him because he's anti-American. He seeks to destroy our country. He's said it himself.

Wow, watch the stomach bile darlin

View attachment 192310

Barry???
No need to go further

Wow, watch the stomach bile darlin

I believe in a strong culling program.

View attachment 192310

Barry???
No need to go further

All the racism comes from the left, it always has. Until I did a search of the word ******** and revealed that Ravi wrote it 2x as many times as the #2 person a day didn't go by without her spouting multiple racist slurs...while pretending that she was giving voice to what others *thought*.
I always thought 95 % of the population were racists
Think the charlotsville torch bearers were Dems?

View attachment 192310

Barry???
No need to go further

NO NO NO. Obuma does NOT deserve death and hell.

He simply deserves the humility to suffer the programs he created for others------ to live out the rest of his life and work as a Walmart Greeter for $8.30 an hour and live on process cheese in a smelly, one room apartment with rats and cockroaches.

View attachment 192310

Who would you vote for . Manning or Don Blankenship.

So much for your moral high ground.

View attachment 192310

The left doesn't claim the moral high ground and I certainly dont. It just likes to point out all the hypocrites on the right that do. The womanizers, aborters, and pedos, or those that support them.

Forum List

Back