Just When Dems Think They Can Claim The Moral High Ground, THIS happens

I hear it all the time about what scum the GOP is. Trump is going to order the global execution of the Muslims, and all the Republicans are fascists. WHO KNOWS, maybe they really BELIEVE that crap themselves, they call Roy Moore a child molester even though nothing was ever proven, then just when they think they can finally claim the moral high ground after a serial mobster criminal candidate like Hillary, an America bashing president like Obama who just HATED to see America get ahead, Pocahontas the senator who is so famous you know who I'm talking about without even using her name, and Maxine "Impeach Him Now" Waters the nutjob who needs tied to a bed with Dilaudid injections to settle her down, WHO do the Democrats come up with as their next GREAT WHITE HOPE?

Court-martialed ex-soldier convicted of violations of the Espionage act among other things, leaked 750,000 classified and sensitive documents, convicted of some things carrying the DEATH sentence and now out a free woman (after getting a SEX-CHANGE OPERATION) and the help of Barry Obama (a sexually confused person as well), wants to be your next DEMOCRATIC SENATOR. :laughing0301:

View attachment 192310

I don't know what's worse, the number of people here who will enthusiastically support her/him, or the slap in the face to all the military trying to get the traitor to pay for his crimes, then was set free by Obama to live a normal life.

Chelsea Manning: Insurgent bid for US Senate is genuine

The very fact that a person convicted of treason and espionage can apparently hold public office points to why this country has so many problems. The Democrats should not throw stones at the GOP when they live in such frail glass houses.
Barry???
No need to go further
We know where our uneducated white boy is coming from

Really? You are an uneducated white boy too among being a horse's ass?

"As a child in Indonesia, Obama was called "Barry", sometimes Barry Soetoro, reflecting his step-father's surname, and sometimes Barry Obama, using his father's surname."

BACKGROUND > Early Life of Barack Obama > Paragraph 3 > Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
Barry, Of course everyone knows.
But it's Used here by our uneducated racist white boys who haven't quite the balls to call him an uppity nixxer

He's an egocentric criminal. You can call him an uppity nixxer if you like, and apparently you do like to do that. But I despise him because he's anti-American. He seeks to destroy our country. He's said it himself.

He deserves death and hell.

NO NO NO. Obuma does NOT deserve death and hell.

He simply deserves the humility to suffer the programs he created for others------ to live out the rest of his life and work as a Walmart Greeter for $8.30 an hour and live on process cheese in a smelly, one room apartment with rats and cockroaches.
He does deserve death and hell.
But you are right, I'd pay money to watch him work a crappy job alongside real men.

Barry???
No need to go further

"As a child in Indonesia, Obama was called "Barry", sometimes Barry Soetoro, reflecting his step-father's surname, and sometimes Barry Obama, using his father's surname."

BACKGROUND > Early Life of Barack Obama > Paragraph 3 > Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia
But it's Used here by our uneducated racist white boys who haven't quite the balls to call him an uppity nixxer
A nixxer is a guy who kills the deal as in "nixed it". So it looks like Trump will be the "nixxer" when he tells the towel heads in iran to pound sand. LOL!

All the racism comes from the left, it always has. Until I did a search of the word ******** and revealed that Ravi wrote it 2x as many times as the #2 person a day didn't go by without her spouting multiple racist slurs...while pretending that she was giving voice to what others *thought*.
I always thought 95 % of the population were racists
Think the charlotsville torch bearers were Dems?

Who cares what you think?

Not me. You call everybody who doesn't buy into the *enable criminals* ideology as *racist*. Obviously you're retarded.

Your spelling of Charlottesville proves it.

I hear it all the time about what scum the GOP is. Trump is going to order the global execution of the Muslims, and all the Republicans are fascists. WHO KNOWS, maybe they really BELIEVE that crap themselves, they call Roy Moore a child molester even though nothing was ever proven, then just when they think they can finally claim the moral high ground after a serial mobster criminal candidate like Hillary, an America bashing president like Obama who just HATED to see America get ahead, Pocahontas the senator who is so famous you know who I'm talking about without even using her name, and Maxine "Impeach Him Now" Waters the nutjob who needs tied to a bed with Dilaudid injections to settle her down, WHO do the Democrats come up with as their next GREAT WHITE HOPE?

Court-martialed ex-soldier convicted of violations of the Espionage act among other things, leaked 750,000 classified and sensitive documents, convicted of some things carrying the DEATH sentence and now out a free woman (after getting a SEX-CHANGE OPERATION) and the help of Barry Obama (a sexually confused person as well), wants to be your next DEMOCRATIC SENATOR. :laughing0301:

View attachment 192310

I don't know what's worse, the number of people here who will enthusiastically support her/him, or the slap in the face to all the military trying to get the traitor to pay for his crimes, then was set free by Obama to live a normal life.

The very fact that a person convicted of treason and espionage can apparently hold public office points to why this country has so many problems. The Democrats should not throw stones at the GOP when they live in such frail glass houses.

Who would you vote for . Manning or Don Blankenship.

So much for your moral high ground.

I always love it when you post Timmy. It gives me a chance to dial back my IQ by about 70 points. I never even heard of Don Blankenship, but apparently he's a deal in W. Va., and is being accused of being a bigot and a moron. Well, we can throw moron out, everyone gets called that who doesn't like you, so that leaves us with 'Bigot.' A term usually used for anyone who speaks plainly without political correctness.

So we have a choice between a simple, plain spoken guy and a he/she that committed treason and espionage against our country and narrowly avoided the death penalty, that now wants to do away with our borders and close all the prisons. But I will give her one thing, this country IS moving quickly towards an authoritarian state where government and business all think they own and run your life and spy on your every word and deed like everyone is a criminal. Problem is: who keeps tabs on THEM?

Barry???
No need to go further

He's an egocentric criminal. You can call him an uppity nixxer if you like, and apparently you do like to do that. But I despise him because he's anti-American. He seeks to destroy our country. He's said it himself.

He simply deserves the humility to suffer the programs he created for others------ to live out the rest of his life and work as a Walmart Greeter for $8.30 an hour and live on process cheese in a smelly, one room apartment with rats and cockroaches.
But you are right, I'd pay money to watch him work a crappy job alongside real men.

I would also settle for him and Hillary making license plates.

Funny how she has never been charged with anything.
Maybe the repubs need your advanced legal education

View attachment 192310

The left doesn't claim the moral high ground and I certainly dont.

Right. The Left doesn't claim the moral high ground except all republicans are Nazis (said just yesterday here), and this just earlier, that the reason why so few professors are republican is because being republican makes you simply not smart enough and too far out of contact with reality.

Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 2.01.12 PM.png

I stand corrected, somethi

A nixxer is a guy who kills the deal as in "nixed it". So it looks like Trump will be the "nixxer" when he tells the towel heads in iran to pound sand. LOL!

All the racism comes from the left, it always has. Until I did a search of the word ******** and revealed that Ravi wrote it 2x as many times as the #2 person a day didn't go by without her spouting multiple racist slurs...while pretending that she was giving voice to what others *thought*.

Not me. You call everybody who doesn't buy into the *enable criminals* ideology as *racist*. Obviously you're retarded.

i stand corrected.
A characteristic you don't possess apparently

View attachment 192310

Love these blanket statements.
They seem to know every Dems mind
Dems claim moral high ground?
None I know do.
Maybe it's in our biased poster minds

Al Capone was guilty of countless crimes and murders and everyone knew it, but they couldn't pin a thing on him. Did that make him innocent? He was too deeply connected in a corrupt system. Remember the phrase: The Untouchables? But they finally got him, if only on tax evasion.

The left doesn't claim the moral high ground and I certainly dont. It just likes to point out all the hypocrites on the right that do. The womanizers, aborters, and pedos, or those that support them.

You really gotta wonder, among these morons so bereft of intellect that they imaging entire massive swaths of "the left" and "the right" and "Democrats" and "Republicans" acting as some kind of collective Borg, who it is that's turning on their computers and signing them in to a message board, that they're so obviously unequipped for.

Al Capone was guilty of countless crimes and murders and everyone knew it, but they couldn't pin a thing on him. Did that make him innocent? He was too deeply connected in a corrupt system. Remember the phrase: The Untouchables? But they finally got him, if only on tax evasion.

--- And that means all Italians are tax evaders, amirite? Or is it everybody whose last name starts with a C?

I stand corrected, somethi

i stand corrected.
A characteristic you don't possess apparently
What is a characteristic I don't possess, apparently?
Try to make sense, genius.

View attachment 192310

I always love it when you post Timmy. It gives me a chance to dial back my IQ by about 70 points. I never even heard of Don Blankenship, but apparently he's a deal in W. Va., and is being accused of being a bigot and a moron. Well, we can throw moron out, everyone gets called that who doesn't like you, so that leaves us with 'Bigot.' A term usually used for anyone who speaks plainly without political correctness.

So we have a choice between a simple, plain spoken guy and a he/she that committed treason and espionage against our country and narrowly avoided the death penalty, that now wants to do away with our borders and close all the prisons. But I will give her one thing, this country IS moving quickly towards an authoritarian state where government and business all think they own and run your life and spy on your every word and deed like everyone is a criminal. Problem is: who keeps tabs on THEM?

The guy got 29 people killed .

You start a thread where u cherry pick crazy manning in an attempt to smear all Dems . I counter wh the exact same and you give me shot about it .

By the way. Does Manning even have a chance?

View attachment 192310

Link? (And I don't mean sausage)

You start a thread where u cherry pick crazy manning in an attempt to smear all Dems .

I picked Manning because he/she is indicative of the modern democrat, and was convicted of espionage to boot! Let's look at other top running Democrats:
Bernie Sanders - socialist loon.
Maxine Waters - illiterate, race bating loon.
Pocahontas - speaks for herself.

The Dems actually had a guy who was not half bad running against Hillary and Sanders and he got driven out early---- much too moderate.

I counter wh the exact same and you give me shot about it .

Give me an example of what Blankemnship said or did that was so bad and I'll answer your question. You miss the bigger picture Tim in that hardly no decent people want to run for much less hold office anymore because the system has become so corrupt. Where are the Trumans and Eisenhowers? Good people don't want to get within ten feet of politics anymore.

BTW, the period (.) goes after the predicate of the sentence, not with a space between them. (as opposed to them .)

The left doesn't claim the moral high ground and I certainly dont. It just likes to point out all the hypocrites on the right that do. The womanizers, aborters, and pedos, or those that support them.

You really gotta wonder, among these morons so bereft of intellect that they imaging entire massive swaths of "the left" and "the right" and "Democrats" and "Republicans" acting as some kind of collective Borg, who it is that's turning on their computers and signing them in to a message board, that they're so obviously unequipped for.
We Are borg. Resistance is futile. Assimilate.

View attachment 192310

You start a thread where u cherry pick crazy manning in an attempt to smear all Dems . I counter wh the exact same and you give me shot about it .

By the way. Does Manning even have a chance?
It depends on how many America hating freak loving homos vote.

View attachment 192310

Barry???
No need to go further

Everyone has racist tendencies, it is conservatives who act on them.

Barry???
No need to go further

And then this happens but don't worry repubs will claim the high ground
A company tied to a Russian oligarch sent $500,000 last year to an entity that lawyer Michael Cohen used to pay hush money to a porn actress who said she had a sexual encounter with President Donald Trump, according to attorney Michael Avenatti.

The bombshell revelations, which couldn’t immediately be verified, caught companies and the president’s team off guard when Avenatti unveiled them on Twitter and linked to a publicly available dropbox account. It’s the latest twist in litigation brought by Stephanie Clifford, the porn actress known as Stormy Daniels, who was paid $130,000 for her silence just before the 2016 presidential election.

Barry???
No need to go further

Right Goebbels.

Forum List

Back