Just What Is Exactly Wrong With Wanting To Be A 'White Nationalist'?

Interesting History for this town....(you inspired me to look it up)

It was not lynchings against whites, it was hanging of those GUILTY OF ROBBERY....not by their ethnicity.

Lynching has nothing to do with ethnicity, it is the extrajudicial execution of people.

Whites were lynched more than any other group simply because they were the largest demographic.

In our new racist Obamanation the left is rushing to recraft reality to support the anti-white message of the party, but purging all data will take time. Even Stalin fought with pesky books popping up that listed actual facts.
Bullshit. That is all.

Christian extremists is what they are, and always have been. The poor retards can't see the evidence right in front of their faces. They have a cross on their uniforms!

The tards prefer half truths. "Dey wuz Democrats a very long time ago." The dumb shits connect dots that aren't there to the modern Democratic party, as if those old timey Kluxxers would support ObamaCare, gay rights, gun control, high taxes, affirmative action, and amnesty for illegals. I can just hear those good old boys now. "The Confederate flag is racist!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They were right wing. And Christian.

Now you know the WHOLE truth. For the life of me, I don't know why the retards fear the facts and the whole truth.

Actually, I do. It's because the Klan are their political ancestors. The Klan was Democratic because the South was Democratic. The South is Republican now, and so is the Klan. They are on the same side of the aisle as the pseudo-cons.

2vmu53a.jpg

Hey shit fer brains, weren't 99% of Americans Christians?

Isn't your apologetic line really just fucking bullshit that you hope will cover up the facts that are embarrassing to you and your filthy party?
More bullshit. No. Americans have never been 99% christian. I think youre only counting white poeple.

And do you want me to put up lynching stats Toro? How many whites were lynched buddy?

Put up the whites lynched too.

Sure, no problem.

Lynching, the practice of executing people by extrajudicial mob action, occurred in the United States chiefly from the late 19th century through the 1960s. Lynchings took place most frequently against African American men in the southern U.S. after the American Civil War and the emancipation of all slaves, and particularly from 1890 to the 1920s, with a peak in 1892. Lynchings were also very common in the Old West. Though a few whites were lynched as examples of the worse punishment they could have received, the majority of the victims were Mexican and Chinese men.[1]

Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most lynched were not white people. They were mostly minorities lynched by whites.

Going to have to call bullshit on this;

For instance;

{After the discovery of gold at Sutter's Mill in nearby Coloma, California, by James W. Marshall in 1848 sparked the California Gold Rush, the small town now known as Placerville was known as Dry Diggin's after the manner in which the miners moved cartloads of dry soil to running water to separate the gold from the soil. Later in 1849, the town earned its most common historical name, "Hangtown", because of the numerous hangings that had occurred there}

Placerville, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whites were lynched all the time.
Interesting History for this town....(you inspired me to look it up)

It was not lynchings against whites, it was hanging of those GUILTY OF ROBBERY....not by their ethnicity.
They left out that they also hung Blacks and NA's there as well. I used to live in Sacramento which is not to far from there and I know the place well. To this day Blacks dont like getting caught out there. Its like a sundown town.

Nothing is wrong with wanting to be a white nationalist. Just dont pretend it isnt based on being a racist cave chimp.

So what about the Black Nationalists? They're racist also yes?

Just so you know the original Black Panthers were awesome Lucy. Not like these sons of bitches are now. This crew out of Karenga? This man that they lord over Kwaanza bullshit actually tortured one woman and was convicted for it. Hot curling iron up her vagina.

That's your new Black Panthers.

Not the old ones. The old BP's were righteous.

No, they were NOT!

Those bastards at the Olympics, who were winners, representing the country that gave them home, education, opportunity, and chance to be decent shoved their fists up America's ass.

Pretend victims are pretend victims, no matter when.
How did they shove their fists up americas ass? They just did the Black power salute. Did that hurt your feelings they knew they were Black?

"Just What Is Exactly Wrong With Wanting To Be A 'White Nationalist'?"

Well, let's see...

You want to criminalize homosexuality

You want to outlaw Islam

You want to do away with Brown and Hernandez, reinstate the doctrine of 'separate but equal,' and segregate Americans according to race and religion – with white Christians as the 'superior race,' of course.

You want to start wars with other nations, establish a militarist regime, and turn America into an actual police state – where diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty will be subject to criminal prosecution absent due process of the law – a dream come true for the extreme right.

Most black people don't agree with homosexuality and would be dead rather than having their children to be homosexuals.

Most black people - with the exception of Nation of Islam crazies and a certain Minnesota Congressman - like Islam about as much as normal people do.

Most black people already embrace the idea of separation by living in self-defined ghettos and the equality created by affirmative action.

High number of blacks enrolled in the military if for no other reason than escape the slum mandated by the likes of Sharpton.

High number of blacks are in the military, enrolled voluntarily, not because they want America to be a police state, not because they want to start wars, but because they are ready to put their lives on the line for their country.

High number of blacks express dissent, express their individual liberty only to be denigrated by the likes of you as Uncle Toms and worse.

High number of blacks ARE in the legal profession persueing the process of law - nightmare of liberals and the extreme left.

Well, let's see...

You want to outlaw Islam

You want to do away with Brown and Hernandez, reinstate the doctrine of 'separate but equal,' and segregate Americans according to race and religion – with white Christians as the 'superior race,' of course.

You want to start wars with other nations, establish a militarist regime, and turn America into an actual police state – where diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty will be subject to criminal prosecution absent due process of the law – a dream come true for the extreme right.

Most black people don't agree with homosexuality and would be dead rather than having their children to be homosexuals.

Most black people - with the exception of Nation of Islam crazies and a certain Minnesota Congressman - like Islam about as much as normal people do.

Most black people already embrace the idea of separation by living in self-defined ghettos and the equality created by affirmative action.

High number of blacks enrolled in the military if for no other reason than escape the slum mandated by the likes of Sharpton.

High number of blacks are in the military, enrolled voluntarily, not because they want America to be a police state, not because they want to start wars, but because they are ready to put their lives on the line for their country.

High number of blacks express dissent, express their individual liberty only to be denigrated by the likes of you as Uncle Toms and worse.

High number of blacks ARE in the legal profession persueing the process of law - nightmare of liberals and the extreme left.
Your post reminds me of something an autistic monkey would post.

I could give a shit who is gay or if my children were gay. Most Black people I know feel the same way.

I embrace the idea of diversity.

I enrolled in the military to get money for college.

The only reason I would put my life on the line is if I was deployed to a country in Africa or in defense of my home here.

I denigrate uncle toms because they dance and obey the commands of their white masters.

Yes I have 3 relatives that are in the legal field and they feel the same way as I do about racist whites, uncle toms, and the continuing legacy of white racism.

Last edited:

Well, let's see...

You want to outlaw Islam

I could give a shit who is gay or if my children were gay. Most Black people I know feel the same way.

The only reason I would put my life on the line is if I was deployed to a country in Africa or in defense of my home here.

I denigrate uncle toms because they dance and obey the commands of their white masters.

Yes I have 3 relatives that are in the legal field and they feel the same way as I do about racist whites, uncle toms, and the continuing legacy of white racism.

Please note that when I disagree with you I am not going to sink to your level and call you derogatory names.

Of course you could give a shit, as you say. Which means that you care. If you could NOT give a shit, it would mean that you would NOT care. I am sorry I could not translate that into Ebonics.

Typically, you enrolled in the military for self serving purposes. Nice to see you to admit that you would put your life on the line, first, for an African country, and then for the defense of your own country. If that don't feel right, I just quoted your preference.

The fact that you even refer to people of your own race with that epithet reveals the shallowness of your being. It reveals your utter and total intolerance of those who dare to disagree with you.

You are the Bizzarro Uncle Tom. You and guno and tigerred. You all are the black back stabbing Benedict Arnolds.

Well, let's see...

You want to outlaw Islam

Please note that when I disagree with you I am not going to sink to your level and call you derogatory names.

Of course you could give a shit, as you say. Which means that you care. If you could NOT give a shit, it would mean that you would NOT care. I am sorry I could not translate that into Ebonics.

Typically, you enrolled in the military for self serving purposes. Nice to see you to admit that you would put your life on the line, first, for an African country, and then for the defense of your own country. If that don't feel right, I just quoted your preference.

The fact that you even refer to people of your own race with that epithet reveals the shallowness of your being. It reveals your utter and total intolerance of those who dare to disagree with you.

You are the Bizzarro Uncle Tom. You and guno and tigerred. You all are the black back stabbing Benedict Arnolds.
You lied. You called me several derogatory names despite your promise.

No it doesnt mean that I care. I could give a shit means it has all the importance of a shit to me. Sorry you cant speak Ebonics. Most of you monkeys cant handle more than one language at a time anyway.

Yes you got my preference correct. Was I supposed to be ashamed or something?

Never heard of a bizzarro uncle tom. I'm down for my race and its progress. If that bothers you then tough titty.

Well, let's see...

You want to outlaw Islam

No it doesnt mean that I care. I could give a shit means it has all the importance of a shit to me. Sorry you cant speak Ebonics. Most of you monkeys cant handle more than one language at a time anyway.

Never heard of a bizzarro uncle tom. I'm down for my race and its progress. If that bothers you then tough titty.
We Whites are still your master, whether you like it or not boy. It's true.

Well, let's see...

You want to outlaw Islam

We Whites are still your master, whether you like it or not boy. It's true.
In your virtual reality world you may be our masters but lets be realistic and live in the real world you cave monkey.
lol.gif

I promised nothing. The PREMISE you seem to refer to was that I never called you a derogatory name, whether you agree or not. In all fairness, you left yourself wide open, but I let decency, unknown to your kind, take precedence over emotions.

Even if in your opinion I am a monkey, I am fluent in two languages, the one being used right now is my adopted language and if I may say so, I seem to handle and use better than you handle and speak your mother tongue. If your mother tongue is one of the African tribal tongues, I understand your deficiency in English.

OK, lesson in colloquial English usage: When you say: "I could care less" it means that you care. If you try to express a strong indifference you say: "I could NOT care less". Got it?

If you prefer Africa to America, by all means, go there. See if you can find the same tolerance for your kind of treasonous crap in any of the countries you prefer to America. And if you prefer any of those shit holes only because its inhabitants are not white, YES, shame on you.

If you never heard of Bizzaro, don't EVER call yourself American.

I promised nothing. The PREMISE you seem to refer to was that I never called you a derogatory name, whether you agree or not. In all fairness, you left yourself wide open, but I let decency, unknown to your kind, take precedence over emotions.

Even if in your opinion I am a monkey, I am fluent in two languages, the one being used right now is my adopted language and if I may say so, I seem to handle and use better than you handle and speak your mother tongue. If your mother tongue is one of the African tribal tongues, I understand your deficiency in English.

OK, lesson in colloquial English usage: When you say: "I could care less" it means that you care. If you try to express a strong indifference you say: "I could NOT care less". Got it?

If you prefer Africa to America, by all means, go there. See if you can find the same tolerance for your kind of treasonous crap in any of the countries you prefer to America. And if you prefer any of those shit holes only because its inhabitants are not white, YES, shame on you.

If you never heard of Bizzaro, don't EVER call yourself American.
Yeah monkey. You said you were not going to call me names then you proceeded to do so. Its ok. I was just pointing it out.

I'm fluent in 3 languages but why brag? I know english better than you despite it not being my native tongue.

You cant give me a lesson in english since you are so bad at it yourself. I'll pass. I said I could give a shit. I see why you are bad at english. You cant read very well.

I have been to Africa a couple of times and I love it. I will be retiring there so I can have my body buried in the mother land.

No. I never heard of the term "bizzaro uncle tom". I even looked it up and nothing. I guess you heard something you thought was english and made yourself look stupid again. What are you going to do if I decide to call myself simply American? You arent going to do anything at all are you?

Last edited:
"Just because all of our forum avatars are Aryan references;..."

A black panther is an "Aryan reference"?

Forum List

Back