Just What Is Exactly Wrong With Wanting To Be A 'White Nationalist'?

What I don't get is not understanding we are so many shades of color. Black is how many shades? White? How many shades? I know Dominican? Nigerian? German? Ukrainian?

It's not by color. Its by our histories.

Yeah, you guys have such a great history.

Black-lynchings-e1423579535724.png

Nothing is wrong with wanting to be a white nationalist. Just dont pretend it isnt based on being a racist cave chimp.

Maybe you can help me out here Asclepias. And the last person is me to try to block people in a corner because I absolutely do not believe in that. But that being said here I go.

What's it with NE American blacks that make them so racist.

Now you know I'm white but my most beautiful son in law is from Trinidad. My grandbaby Trinity is this gorgeous shade of gold. Hey my daughter's white. We got a pretty color going on with her.

I don't get it. And it's only north east that I can see. I know so many southern blacks that don't have a problem with me and trust me as a catahoula breeder and hunter I know the deep south.

I don't get the hate on from NE blacks. One day I'd like to have an honest discussion because for the life of me I don't get it.

And do you want me to put up lynching stats Toro? How many whites were lynched buddy?

Put up the whites lynched too.

Now lets play Toro. Did someone rape someone? And get lynched?

Did some guy fuck a little boy up the ass and get lynched?

Show the white men that got lynched too Toro. By all means show us Toro what happened with private justice back in the day.

It wasn't right. But it wasn't left and that's how it was in those days.

Wow how surprising you post this? Of course darling THEY were ALL Democrats you know....not a Conservative amongst them....the KKK was created solely by Democrats.

How many actual lynchings were there across the decades? Do you know?

This in perspective to how many whites SINCE have been murdered by blacks in shootings etc.

And do you want me to put up lynching stats Toro? How many whites were lynched buddy?

Put up the whites lynched too.

Now lets play Toro. Did someone rape someone? And get lynched?

Did some guy fuck a little boy up the ass and get lynched?

Show the white men that got lynched too Toro. By all means show us Toro what happened with private justice back in the day.

It wasn't right. But it wasn't left and that's how it was in those days.

Thank you.

Nothing is wrong with wanting to be a white nationalist. Just dont pretend it isnt based on being a racist cave chimp.

So what about the Black Nationalists? They're racist also yes?

Just so you know the original Black Panthers were awesome Lucy. Not like these sons of bitches are now. This crew out of Karenga? This man that they lord over Kwaanza bullshit actually tortured one woman and was convicted for it. Hot curling iron up her vagina.

That's your new Black Panthers.

Not the old ones. The old BP's were righteous.

Think about it. It's patriotism and pride all wrapped into one. Who couldn't ask for nothing more better than that?

How Trump Is Inspiring A New Generation Of White Nationalists

It's obvious they are TERRIFIED of white people having a FULL voice in UNISON again....it'll destroy their crazy project which is Demonising White People and Blaming EVERYTHING That's Wrong On White People.

This is just one reason why they're so obsessed with stopping The Donald.

"Just What Is Exactly Wrong With Wanting To Be A 'White Nationalist'?"

Well, let's see...

You want to criminalize homosexuality

You want to outlaw Islam

You want to do away with Brown and Hernandez, reinstate the doctrine of 'separate but equal,' and segregate Americans according to race and religion – with white Christians as the 'superior race,' of course.

You want to start wars with other nations, establish a militarist regime, and turn America into an actual police state – where diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty will be subject to criminal prosecution absent due process of the law – a dream come true for the extreme right.

Wow how surprising you post this? Of course darling THEY were ALL Democrats you know....not a Conservative amongst them....the KKK was created solely by Democrats.

How many actual lynchings were there across the decades? Do you know?

This in perspective to how many whites SINCE have been murdered by blacks in shootings etc.

Honestly I almost cried when Van Jones finally admitted the KKK were D's.

Well, let's see...

You want to outlaw Islam

You want to do away with Brown and Hernandez, reinstate the doctrine of 'separate but equal,' and segregate Americans according to race and religion – with white Christians as the 'superior race,' of course.

You want to start wars with other nations, establish a militarist regime, and turn America into an actual police state – where diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty will be subject to criminal prosecution absent due process of the law – a dream come true for the extreme right.

You lie a lot, but at least you're stupid. :thup:

So what about the Black Nationalists? They're racist also yes?

Just so you know the original Black Panthers were awesome Lucy. Not like these sons of bitches are now. This crew out of Karenga? This man that they lord over Kwaanza bullshit actually tortured one woman and was convicted for it. Hot curling iron up her vagina.

That's your new Black Panthers.

Not the old ones. The old BP's were righteous.

BLM are definately a vile and potentially very dangerous group....I read other day they're planning on disrupting GOP Convention, if they do Zero Tolerance approach should be taken against them.

They need teaching who's Boss.

You can be anything but a white anything don't we know by now?

Black Panthers thugs-aok
BLM thugs-aok
Oh wait, if you are from the "occupies" OWS, of other peoples Businesses, you can be white.
but my gawd say you want to be a white Nationalist. they want you hung
that's how disgusting having Obama as President was along with this medias and Universities. now it's ok to be racist and bigots against a white person

Black Panthers thugs-aok
BLM thugs-aok
Oh wait, if you are from the "occupies" OWS, of other peoples Businesses, you can be white.
that's how disgusting having Obama as President was along with this medias and Universities. now it's ok to be racist and bigots against a white person

Then they wonder why so many white people are getting angry.

Well, let's see...

You want to outlaw Islam

I don't see any white kids on campus screaming for safe zones even though their million dollar father sent them to the same school as the black kid in Missouri.

You do know don't you the little mother fucker who threw himself on the car is the son of a multi millionaire don't you all the while screaming oppression?

Black Panthers thugs-aok
BLM thugs-aok
Thank you trailer park correspondent !

Forum List

Back