Just want to remind everyone that Tampa won 5 games in a row and their last 5 games are against...........

Washington
Atlanta
Detroit
Atlanta......down 17-0
Minnesota

They definitely getting their ass beat next week

They barely beat a team with a non scary rushing game and a THIRD string Quarterback, who was playing hurt.

Washington
Atlanta
Detroit
Atlanta......down 17-0
Minnesota

They barely beat a team with a non scary rushing game and a THIRD string Quarterback, who was playing hurt.

Thank you

Teams can look different from week to week and Washington’s defense is actually good, so I wouldn’t count out the Bucs.

Washington
Atlanta
Detroit
Atlanta......down 17-0
Minnesota

Thank you

Teams can look different from week to week and Washington’s defense is actually good, so I wouldn’t count out the Bucs.

No its not., If it was they wouldnt have backed into the playoffs with a 7-9 record. That was the same defense that couldnt stop a eagles team full of backups

Washington
Atlanta
Detroit
Atlanta......down 17-0
Minnesota

Thank you

No its not., If it was they wouldnt have backed into the playoffs with a 7-9 record. That was the same defense that couldnt stop a eagles team full of backups

Washington had the 4th highest ranked defense in the NFL. On any given day a team could look like shit. Washington’s offense was bad this year, not their defense. Look I also don’t think the Bucs are that great, but they have a lot of offensive weapons and they’re in a position of being 3 games away from being champs. It’s not likely imo, but it’s not impossible either.

Washington
Atlanta
Detroit
Atlanta......down 17-0
Minnesota

Thank you

Washington had the 4th highest ranked defense in the NFL. On any given day a team could look like shit. Washington’s offense was bad this year, not their defense. Look I also don’t think the Bucs are that great, but they have a lot of offensive weapons and they’re in a position of being 3 games away from being champs. It’s not likely imo, but it’s not impossible either.

Where the fuck are these weapons against winning teams like the saints???????

Washington
Atlanta
Detroit
Atlanta......down 17-0
Minnesota

Thank you

Maybe you’re right and the Saint destroy them if they play, but divisional games are unpredictable, so I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Either way I don’t really care what happens in the NFC. I’m focusing on my team and my conference.

Washington
Atlanta
Detroit
Atlanta......down 17-0
Minnesota

Thank you

Maybe you’re right and the Saint destroy them if they play, but divisional games are unpredictable, so I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Either way I don’t really care what happens in the NFC. I’m focusing on my team and my conference.

Tampa is clearly not good enough to win it all so that ends that

Forum List

Back