Just voted in IL...

I voted for Newt. I know he won't win it but I think he's the most Presidential.

Oddly enough, yesterday when I went to Dixon to pick up my taxes from the accountant, Santorum had a big crowd down by the Reagan statue by the Rock River.

I voted for Newt. I know he won't win it but I think he's the most Presidential.

Oddly enough, yesterday when I went to Dixon to pick up my taxes from the accountant, Santorum had a big crowd down by the Reagan statue by the Rock River.

Newt is a good choice. I personally would have been happy with Newt or Romney. Paul would be my 3rd choice and I would never vote for Santorum.

Did you have to show ID?

How many times did you get to vote?

:eusa_angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Because of the multiple affairs?

Hey! It did it for his country, remember?

Newt Gingrich's 'horny patriot' infidelity excuse: Will voters accept it?
The former House Speaker is inching toward a White House bid, and is now blaming patriotism for his past affairs. Will that fly?
POSTED ON MARCH 10, 2011
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) will reportedly wait until May to announce his candidacy for the White House, but he's already fighting to stay in the race. In response to a question about his two marriage-ending affairs, each of which occurred while his respective wives struggled with illness, Gingrich told the Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody that there were times, when "partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country... I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate."

:lol: I'm not criticizing you... your vote, your choice.... but, it always makes me laugh when anyone calls Gingrich 'Presidential'. Seriously... on what planet? :lol:

Newt is a good choice. I personally would have been happy with Newt or Romney. Paul would be my 3rd choice and I would never vote for Santorum.

No because he has the balls to call Obama a food stamp President to his face in a debate then turn around and talk about his version of big Government and overspending. "Big ideas" ain't cheap.

:lol: I'm not criticizing you... your vote, your choice.... but, it always makes me laugh when anyone calls Gingrich 'Presidential'. Seriously... on what planet? :lol:

I feel the same way when people say that about Mitt... Wait, no one does... lol. The Republicans "Best shot at beating Obama" has a hard time getting people to support him from his own party... That's tuff, I should know, I'm a Paul supporter. The difference is I know Paul ain't gonna be President, but I get to watch the Tin foil hat Republicans push the idea that a Progressive running as a Republican (Mitt) will beat Obama.

Here's to hoping that our votes in the upcoming election actually get counted and that they aren't cancelled out by an illegal alien vote.

Did you have to show ID?

This is Chicago I voted 4 times!

LOL, although I don't see the harm in requiring a person to give their driver's license before getting a ballot. Just registering requires a ton a paperwork and vetting the job is done well!

So then you're looking to get fucked by Newt too? :lmao:

Hey, whatever suites ya, but don't drag the rest of us into that affair.

Did you have to show ID?

Didn't have to show ID. I live in a rural farming community. We vote down at the old school house on Pines Road. Our neighbor down the road is one of the Polling Judges. Every time we vote, it's the same thing. Walk into the door, and there is usually nobody there. All the Polling Judges say, "Hello D______. I walk up and tell them my name, they pull out the little thing I have to sign, they give me a ballot, and I go into the booth to vote. Then I stick it into the machine and get one of those little "I voted" stickers. Now and then you might see somebody else in there voting but not too often. If you do see somebody, you know who they are. Living in a small community is a good thing.

Did you have to show ID?

This is Chicago I voted 4 times!

LOL, although I don't see the harm in requiring a person to give their driver's license before getting a ballot. Just registering requires a ton a paperwork and vetting the job is done well!

I just voted too. :D

When I walked in they immediately said, "Hi Don!!".
I said, "Hello Karen, hi Joann. Are they making us show photo ID's yet?"
They replied, "That won't fly here since we pretty much know everyone that votes and even if they pass a law here we're not gonna worry about it too much. Heck, we already make sure the signatures match. What more do they want?"

Like Big Black Dog living in a rural area definitely has its advantages.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back