Just Thought Of A Trump VP Pick

If money alone would stop her from running, that would suggest she wouldn't be a good choice for the job. That she just wasn't up to taking all the crap she would have to take from the left, I could appreciate though.

I've seen her take an okay amount of crap from leftist vermin and shoot it right back at them. She doesn't back down.

Female and black is a plus. And I think Trump would see it that way. Anti-Israel though? Nope.
I got no idea who he might pick. Most presidential candidates would pick a VP that helps them get elected as their top priority, but I don't see Trump doing that. He's got other priorities that outweigh that, like you agree with me on almost everything and stick to the script, i.e., my script. He wants nothing less than unwavering loyalty and blind obedience.

I got no idea who he might pick. Most presidential candidates would pick a VP that helps them get elected as their top priority, but I don't see Trump doing that. He's got other priorities that outweigh that, like you agree with me on almost everything and stick to the script, i.e., my script. He wants nothing less than unwavering loyalty and blind obedience.
Not according to staffers who say he gets as many opinions as he can if it is a topic he is not 100% sure of. He doesn't want yes people. He wants honest people. Loyalty is important as it should be to all in charge of something and those who undermine the greater good should be seen as unworthy of respect. Would you keep an employee who was deliberately doing and saying things to harm your business instead of working it out with you?

I guess I have only been seeing her in a limited capacity. Had I realized she was so anti-Israel, I'd have changed my mind. Thanks for making this clear.

Yes. I suppose every person has at least one less attractive side and the anti-Israel one is glaring for Candace. Why? I don't have a clue. Like I said she is right about a whole lot more than she gets wrong, but that one is pretty important to most Patriots I think. Would make her more popular with a lot of leftists though.

Yes. I suppose every person has at least one less attractive side and the anti-Israel one is glaring for Candace. Why? I don't have a clue. Like I said she is right about a whole lot more than she gets wrong, but that one is pretty important to most Patriots I think. Would make her more popular with a lot of leftists though.
Yes. That is kind of the reason for this thread. Blacks are leaning more and more toward Trump and with her on the ticket, we could actually maybe reach 50/50 of the black vote, which would put Biden & Co out of business. But, even 20%-25% would be devastating to Biden. Maybe she would soften her Israeli stance under Trump.

Yes. That is kind of the reason for this thread. Blacks are leaning more and more toward Trump and with her on the ticket, we could actually maybe reach 50/50 of the black vote, which would put Biden & Co out of business. But, even 20%-25% would be devastating to Biden. Maybe she would soften her Israeli stance under Trump.
Anything is possible. But there are so many good people out there, why choose one that is so vulnerable on something that important to so many?

Anything is possible. But there are so many good people out there, why choose one that is so vulnerable on something that important to so many?
Yes, to be honest, I don't really expect Trump to seriously consider her but I'd still love to see the leftists meltdown if he did. I believe he said his pick would be ready to fill in as president if the left try to knock him off in some fashion.

Forum List

Back