Just stop it!!

Hillarious. How's that Hopey Changey thang working out again?

How the hell did so many get suckered so badly?

You can continue to believe there is some huge movement AGAINST the Obama administration, but you would be wrong. Poll after poll consistently shows the country pretty much divided. Probably not in your circle, but you don't represent the entire country. Surprise surprise.

Obama: Favorability

And if more Right wingers get elected in November it will be worse gridlock.

Now that would be something to cheer.

So you would be happy paying 535 people, complete with Cadillac benefits, for the next two years and having them sit on their asses and pick their noses? Okey-dokey.

Now that would be something to cheer.

So you would be happy paying 535 people, complete with Cadillac benefits, for the next two years and having them sit on their asses and pick their noses? Okey-dokey.

That would probably have cost us less than passing 0bamacare....

You've voted already? Hmmm...

I have! :eek:

And the results are in? For the primaries, yes, but November 2nd hasn't yet arrived. Actually, I think Revere's point was that a majority voted neither against Bush policy nor for Obama policy. No revelation there.

You do know that absentee ballots have already been mailed for many states?

I bet CG has already sent hers in...

Do you need help understanding our election system?

And the results are in? For the primaries, yes, but November 2nd hasn't yet arrived. Actually, I think Revere's point was that a majority voted neither against Bush policy nor for Obama policy. No revelation there.

Read, will ya? Asshole?

I can see no end to the gridlock that grips Congress as long as the philosophical difference between the parties are the filter that each decision must be passed. Congress needs to take a more pragmatic approach to all legislation.

I really believe that the outcome of the midterm election will be a congress where neither party will have a strong majority. That can be an opportunity to form coalitions and pass bipartisan legislation. But if each side has it's heals dug in deep enough, nothing much will happen.

Hillarious. How's that Hopey Changey thang working out again?

How the hell did so many get suckered so badly?

You can continue to believe there is some huge movement AGAINST the Obama administration, but you would be wrong. Poll after poll consistently shows the country pretty much divided. Probably not in your circle, but you don't represent the entire country. Surprise surprise.

Obama: Favorability

Not so fast....

Obama Losing Supporters in Poll as Joblessness Prompts Voters' Discontent - Bloomberg

Read, will ya? Asshole?

I did, fuckstain... You remain clueless...

CG most certainly has sent hers in.

You mean worse gridlock than the present super majority of Dems in Congress and the White House, or the gridlock 4 years ago when Dems controlled just congress?

What's inyourface obvious is that this effort is to extinguish the very partisanship you seem to prefer be maintained. To what end? Who gives a shit who "started it"??? Is that a reason for any war to continue ad infinitum? Hell no.

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Take a deep breath.

I'll be more than happy to have bipartisan harmony once the Republicans join the Tea Party, control congress, the White House, and have appointed a couple of Supreme Court Judges.

Forum List

Back