Just stop it!!

You single out one poll. My link has ALL of them, which is why it's called Polling REPORT.

You said "Poll after poll consistently shows the country pretty much divided."

I posted one that shows more of his supporters turning away from him... More people are trending toward the "Barry Sucks" side, despite your unwavering worship of all that is 0bama...

You're welcome...

What sucks for you is forcing you to read ALL of the content in your linked report. Americans still don't lay all the blame on Obama, not by a long shot.

Two-thirds of likely voters say Bush hurt the economy and 57 percent say congressional Republicans have. Forty-seven percent say Obama’s policies have damaged the economy and 53 percent say congressional Democrats have done so.

I never claimed Americans lay all the blame on your 0ssiah...

I claim that the numbers of democratics who support your hero are shrinking...

You're welcome, again...

You said "Poll after poll consistently shows the country pretty much divided."

I posted one that shows more of his supporters turning away from him... More people are trending toward the "Barry Sucks" side, despite your unwavering worship of all that is 0bama...

You're welcome...

What sucks for you is forcing you to read ALL of the content in your linked report. Americans still don't lay all the blame on Obama, not by a long shot.

Two-thirds of likely voters say Bush hurt the economy and 57 percent say congressional Republicans have. Forty-seven percent say Obama’s policies have damaged the economy and 53 percent say congressional Democrats have done so.

You're welcome, again...

careful. she'll compare you to Hitler if you don't worship the Ossiah.

Now the question is will Democrats again turn on the Republicans if they win seats this November? Will congressional Republicans continue to filibuster and stall bills if they don't win a majority? Will Democrats filibuster and stall if Republicans do win a majority? All for the sake of "revenge"??? Surely they would be justified because of the decades-old history of partisan conflict, but I will repeat--to what end?

See, this is why there should be only one party: The Tea Party

It is so disorganized at this point, so devoid of any workable platform, I might as well ask my Saturday brunch club to start a new political movement. We would be just as effective. Not only that, hard as you guys try to convince people it is a "bipartisan" movement, with hard-core cons (seriously, "cons") like Dick Armey driving the Tea Party's bus, forget it. There is no way in hell THAT agenda will ever fly with the majority of Americans.

Did either of those two outline what they wanted to do with this "bi-partisanship" they speak of? Any concrete ideas or just more "let's all get along" bullshit!

Unless they start talking about cutting spending and government control I aint listening.

Herein lies the problem, the fringe believe bi-partisanship is bullshit.

you ARE the fringe....

I may have misunderstood your "You've voted already? Hmmm..." comment earlier... It sounded like you didn't realize that people have already voted in this election...

I love the power I have over the weak, message board posters who take this shit way too fucking seriously...:lol:

Some other leftist wakko on another board said the same thing... It feeds my ego, but only briefly and then I'm just back to lovable ol' me....lol

House is an asshole in the show and would never make it in the real world, just as anyone who assumes his persona is an asshole I suppose. So there ya go. If you enjoy being a narcissistic shithead, you need more than a medical doctor for your problem.

I haven't assumed anyone's persona - I just like the show...:cool:

and I love that assfucks like you have stopped watching a fucking TV show because of some message board poster...:lol:

THAT is pure magic..lol

If you think so. I got interested when House finally started showing a human side in rehab, but then before long he was right back to his how-not-to-win-friends personality, so I only occasionally caught the program. Then any time I did, I thought of you trying to emulate him. So don't flatter yourself.

House is an asshole in the show and would never make it in the real world, just as anyone who assumes his persona is an asshole I suppose. So there ya go. If you enjoy being a narcissistic shithead, you need more than a medical doctor for your problem.

and I love that assfucks like you have stopped watching a fucking TV show because of some message board poster...:lol:

THAT is pure magic..lol

If you think so. I got interested when House finally started showing a human side in rehab, but then before long he was right back to his how-not-to-win-friends personality, so I only occasionally caught the program. Then any time I did, I thought of you trying to emulate him. So don't flatter yourself.

Its a great show and well written... An arrogant, highly intelligent doctor who has many facets to his persona... My arrogant, highly intelligent posting style is merely coincidental...

I am more surprised than flattered knowing that you somehow think of a message board poster IRL activities...

I can honestly say than nothing in RL reminds me of you (or any other poster here, actually)...

Now the question is will Democrats again turn on the Republicans if they win seats this November? Will congressional Republicans continue to filibuster and stall bills if they don't win a majority? Will Democrats filibuster and stall if Republicans do win a majority? All for the sake of "revenge"??? Surely they would be justified because of the decades-old history of partisan conflict, but I will repeat--to what end?

It is so disorganized at this point, so devoid of any workable platform, I might as well ask my Saturday brunch club to start a new political movement. We would be just as effective. Not only that, hard as you guys try to convince people it is a "bipartisan" movement, with hard-core cons (seriously, "cons") like Dick Armey driving the Tea Party's bus, forget it. There is no way in hell THAT agenda will ever fly with the majority of Americans.

:eusa_hand:

You're not sounding very compromising.

You're welcome, again...

:lol:

Gridlock saves me money... Who wouldn't support THAT...

I would wholeheartedly support a bipartisan effort on ALL bills, no matter who the sponsor, that reduce federal spending and the size of the federal government...

And that they cite on all of it their Constitutional Authority...otherwise it goes nowhere.

Here's an interesting website to peruse at your leisure. See how many existing laws (or laws you would like passed) are actually NOT based on words in the Constitution.

Things That Are Not In the U.S. Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

There are many...and we are paying for a good portion of it now with the Moocher Class...

That notwithstanding? I thank you for the Link and will add it to my massive archives.

I may have misunderstood your "You've voted already? Hmmm..." comment earlier... It sounded like you didn't realize that people have already voted in this election...

I love the power I have over the weak, message board posters who take this shit way too fucking seriously...:lol:

Some other leftist wakko on another board said the same thing... It feeds my ego, but only briefly and then I'm just back to lovable ol' me....lol

THAT is pure magic..lol

I share your sentiment. In the open here on these boards, and through PM's I've been asked of my Avatar and that actor whom has had open personal problems of late.

My response is that I'm not displaying the ACTOR, but what that actor represents in the Avatar. 100% Patriot apart from Tyranny.

I Like House BTW. Very smoothe character. :lol:

Because I don't see the "Tea Party" as a party at all. If there are some TP advocates that get elected to the Republican party, they will be Republicans--only some of many--and perhaps form a caucus, much like Blue Dog Democrats are a caucus, but they're Democrats nonetheless.

You're welcome, again...

And I've done that when? You might actually THINK for a moment and realize that I have never tried to lure you or anyone else into worshiping Obama. I have simply consistently stated support for what he has attempted to do with his policy platform. I would have supported Clinton in the same manner if she had won the presidency.

Last edited:

Because I don't see the "Tea Party" as a party at all. If there are some TP advocates that get elected to the Republican party, they will be Republicans--only some of many--and perhaps form a caucus, much like Blue Dog Democrats are a caucus, but they're Democrats nonetheless.

Ok then, I don't see the "Democrats" as a party at all.

Did either of those two outline what they wanted to do with this "bi-partisanship" they speak of? Any concrete ideas or just more "let's all get along" bullshit!

Unless they start talking about cutting spending and government control I aint listening.

Bi-Partisanship in StatistSpeak is OURWAY OR THE HIGHWAY as has been demonstrated aptly by the LEFT. I concur with your post here.

THAT is pure magic..lol

Its a great show and well written... An arrogant, highly intelligent doctor who has many facets to his persona... My arrogant, highly intelligent posting style is merely coincidental...

I am more surprised than flattered knowing that you somehow think of a message board poster IRL activities...

I can honestly say than nothing in RL reminds me of you (or any other poster here, actually)...

What's "IRL"?? I don't know text-speak.

Bi-Partisanship in StatistSpeak is OURWAY OR THE HIGHWAY as has been demonstrated aptly by the LEFT. I concur with your post here.

You mean as the Bush administration carried on business? Our way or the highway became a catch phrase during his terms, not this one. Bush was the one who consistently said pass this without any additions or I'll veto it. But hey, "our way or the highway" is what needs to be stopped, or has everyone already forgotten the premise of the thread.

Those of you who think gridlock is great will soon find out how much that really has and will cost. Be careful what you wish for.

What's "IRL"?? I don't know text-speak.

In Republican Love

Forum List

Back