Just stop it!!

It's amusing to come back here after an absence and find.... Magpie Mae still a clueless dolt who cannot dazzle with brilliance, so she tries to baffle with bullshit. The difference now is, more people are ON it!

Still ignoring posts of people when they really blow your shit away I see, Magpie. I particularly liked this one:
Notice the Dems are only interested in bipartisanship when they're losing? Otherwise it's "elections have consequences and we won".
Ziiiiiiiing!

It's amusing to come back here after an absence and find.... Magpie Mae still a clueless dolt who cannot dazzle with brilliance, so she tries to baffle with bullshit. The difference now is, more people are ON it!

Still ignoring posts of people when they really blow your shit away I see, Magpie. I particularly liked this one:
Notice the Dems are only interested in bipartisanship when they're losing? Otherwise it's "elections have consequences and we won".
Ziiiiiiiing!

That's about the crux of it. They are in FEAR of losing power...they had their chances to listen. NOW they're going to listen to the people as the people send many of them to the unemployment line as they did to the people they claim to care about with passing their wreckless, feckless legislation...that is destroying the Republic, and dividing it further.

Last edited:
Did either of those two outline what they wanted to do with this "bi-partisanship" they speak of? Any concrete ideas or just more "let's all get along" bullshit!

Unless they start talking about cutting spending and government control I aint listening.

Herein lies the problem, the fringe believe bi-partisanship is bullshit.

Great. Which GOP policies are you willing to sign on to in principle? Which Dem policies are you willing to compromise?

Pay as you go, a balanced budget amendment, secure borders and local control on all issues but for those which conflict with federal law.
Post the R policy and I'll give you my take on it. Given your signature line and the fact that I find you less than honest, I suspect you're the one unwilling to compromise, but, as a "bleeding heart" I'll even give you the opportunity.

I would put border security under local/state control - a Dept. of Homeland Security is mindful of 1984 and Anthem among other political novels. I've seen around 'town' Federal Police vehicles, such an idea would have been anathema to Goldwater Republicans.

I would put border security under local/state control - a Dept. of Homeland Security is mindful of 1984 and Anthem among other political novels. I've seen around 'town' Federal Police vehicles, such an idea would have been anathema to Goldwater Republicans.

Except the FedGov is empowered by the Constitution to take care of border security.

Except the FedGov is empowered by the Constitution to take care of border security.

You missed the point, I'm not surprised. You also failed to respond to my first post, hence my assessment of your dishonesty remains.

Yes, the Feds control the border. But the problem exists 10, 100, 1,000 miles north of the border. Sorry, I forget you're a concret 'thinker' and don't understand that border security means those who mean harm to Americans can enter our nation in ways other than crossing over from Mexico or Canada.
Local agencies know the targets, can provide the security which federal agencies cannot. Local cops know the citizens, know the land and citizens know who to contact when things look 'strange'.
Funny, as a right winger one might expect you'd support local control. One more example of the hypocrisy on the right.

You missed the point, I'm not surprised. You also failed to respond to my first post, hence my assessment of your dishonesty remains.

Yes, the Feds control the border. But the problem exists 10, 100, 1,000 miles north of the border. Sorry, I forget you're a concret 'thinker' and don't understand that border security means those who mean harm to Americans can enter our nation in ways other than crossing over from Mexico or Canada.
Local agencies know the targets, can provide the security which federal agencies cannot. Local cops know the citizens, know the land and citizens know who to contact when things look 'strange'.
Funny, as a right winger one might expect you'd support local control. One more example of the hypocrisy on the right.

You're not making much sense. Again.
So the fed gov is charged with border security. But the border is really 100 miles north of the border. Or maybe it's 1000 miles north of the border. That would put it about Kansas City MO. SO the U.S. border is now in Kansas City, MO.
And since "local citizens know who[sic] to contact when things "look strange" then I guess we ought to have lynch mobs. What looks strange about a group of Mexicans having a barbeque? Maybe they should be reported and lynched by citizens?
You don't make any sense. At all.

You might also note that Modbert is still a moderator.

So is Care4all. I guess that's what the administration here does with people who have nothing to contribute.

So the fed gov is charged with border security. But the border is really 100 miles north of the border. Or maybe it's 1000 miles north of the border. That would put it about Kansas City MO. SO the U.S. border is now in Kansas City, MO.
And since "local citizens know who[sic] to contact when things "look strange" then I guess we ought to have lynch mobs. What looks strange about a group of Mexicans having a barbeque? Maybe they should be reported and lynched by citizens?

As I suggested you're a concrete thinker (and by suggesting you think I'm giving you more credit than you deserve).
Honest citizens call the police when things look strange - only RW fringers go vigilante.
Communties have targets, ports, pipelines, chemical plants, stadiums and arenas, public transportation, public buildings, schools, rivers, etc. etc.
Communites have police and sheriff agencies on patrol 24/7/365 and if funded will provide better security than that provided by Homeland Security, IMHO.
Neither Kansas City or Oklahoma City are on the border as even you know, but Oklahoma City was a target, and the terrorist who killed Americans didn't even need to cross a border.
You really are stupid Rabbi, stupid and an asshole.

Never noticed it to start with. That's got exactly what to do with the topic?

As I suggested you're a concrete thinker (and by suggesting you think I'm giving you more credit than you deserve).
Honest citizens call the police when things look strange - only RW fringers go vigilante.
Communties have targets, ports, pipelines, chemical plants, stadiums and arenas, public transportation, public buildings, schools, rivers, etc. etc.
Communites have police and sheriff agencies on patrol 24/7/365 and if funded will provide better security than that provided by Homeland Security, IMHO.
Neither Kansas City or Oklahoma City are on the border as even you know, but Oklahoma City was a target, and the terrorist who killed Americans didn't even need to cross a border.
You really are stupid Rabbi, stupid and an asshole.

You're such a maroon. Yeah, the border is in Kansas City. Tell us all about it, dickwad.
You have no credibility. Like you ever did.

Well, it appears another RW Fringer has cut and run. The Rabbi posts bull shit and when confronted runs like the chicken hawk punk coward he is.

Some people actually have a life. You ought to get out more. Then you might realize the US border doesn't run through Kansas City.

Ziiiiiiiing!

I've been calling for compromise since Day One. Your memory is faulty. But hey, welcome back, asshole.

Wry: There is no gray with this guy. Just give it up.

So is Care4all. I guess that's what the administration here does with people who have nothing to contribute.

If you prefer an all-conservative message board, pick one of these:

Conservative Forums and Message Boards

Forum List

Back