Just saying..

"We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village." Moshe Dyan, March 19, 1969, speech at the Technion in Haifa, quoted in Ha'aretz, April 4, 1969.

Moshe Dayan - Wikiquote

First of all, you always tell me that Wiki is not a credible source, but you use it when it fits your propaganda agenda.

Second, where in the quote does it say that Zionists came to 'Palestine' to evict the non Jews?

They came to create a home for themselves so they could have a safe haven from racist anti Semitic Europeans like you. When they did just that, 5 Arab armies and Palestinians militias tried to evict them. But the Jews fought harder then though and went from defensive mode to offensive mode and evicted Palestinians through military offensives.
Starting wars have consequences.

Seriously when you wish to discuss settlements or anything related to the conflict I have absolutely no problem at all doing so, be my guest.
However it's these ridiculous posts regarding 9/11 , Iran, M.E., and Israel that is not their place here, in some I'd be glad to participate while the others I consider to be fictional theories but it doesn't matter because they simply not belong here.

Exposing the Zionist myths and propaganda does not represent a hatred of Jews. Just as exposing the myth and propaganda of "manifest destiny" does not represent a hatred of European Americans. They are just facts.

For someone who is always posting lies and propaganda, you sure talk a lot about 'facts' .

Palestinian propaganda does not translate to facts.

You mistake facts derived from official archived documents with Hasbara propaganda.

Even when those same documents destroy your posts, and a white paper is not an official document it is a preamble to a Q&A session. They do not go into law, but sometimes the resulting negotiated amendments do

I could not agree more Daniyel. that is why I posted this thread:

My thank you and my confession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I am just sick and tired of these folks regurgitating the same old conspiracy theory bullshit with links for their source from 'fringe' sites; never really having much basis in truth, but only half truths. And then there is the way a thread is posted by these idiots, take this one:

Israel on Sunday confiscated nearly 1 000 acres of privately owned Palestinian land near an Israeli US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Which by its title eludes to something that just happened this last Sunday, April 5, 2015; but though the article linked is not from a 'fringe' site, it is from August 31, 2014. What bullshit!

that is one reason why I do not post nearly as much here as I used to, the other is I want to plan and brush up on a little Hebrew for my trip as arguing the conflict here is such a waste of time.

Think of the bright side. If that is the best they've got, then it is plain that they have nothing, I mean NOTHING left. If all they can do is GRASP AT STRAWS AND USE LIES AND DECEITFUL practices in their posting styles, then the conflict is basically over. As Kindor3 would say, its all over except for the pali to GTFO!

Why would the U.S. and U.K. have criticized the land grab if it did not happen? Facts disturb you, I see.

"Huge new Israeli settlement in West Bank condemned by US and UK"

"British foreign secretary urges Israel to reverse decision to seize 990 acres of Palestinian land near Gvaot to create new city..The UK and US governments have criticised, in unusually strong language, Israel's decision to approve one of the largest appropriations of Palestinian land for settlement in recent decades...."

Huge new Israeli settlement in West Bank condemned by US and UK World news The Guardian

Tough as it has nothing to do with the US or UK, I wonder how they would feel about Israel and Germany condemning their actions in N.I. or Alaska ?

Well, you are being childish. For once point to anything, anything at all that I have posted that isn't fact. On the other hand, you have actually denied that European Jews went to Palestine from Europe (another continent) to evict the local people and create a Jewish state. When, in fact, that is exactly what happened.

Churchils white paper being British law as you claim repeatedly

Well, you are being childish. For once point to anything, anything at all that I have posted that isn't fact. On the other hand, you have actually denied that European Jews went to Palestine from Europe (another continent) to evict the local people and create a Jewish state. When, in fact, that is exactly what happened.

NO, I said that when you tell that story, you leave out the most important part which is that Israel was attacked by 5 Arab states and Palestinian militias before they got expelled.

You say Jewish Europeans went to Israel to kick out Palestinians" That right there is a perfect example of our propaganda Someone who doesn't know about the conflict and reads your post will make it look like the European Jews came into Palestine with hostility, when in fact it was Jews (European and Native) who were attacked and massacred many times by Arabs. You cannot refute that. You tried and failed. Remember ?

So, you are saying that the European Jews had no intention of claiming the land in Palestine for their own? Where in the hell do you get such absurd ideas. Zionists had every intention of creating a Jewish state by evicting the Christians and Muslims from Palestine.

They did not need to as under INTERNATIONAL LAW the land was already theirs. And the day you understand this is the day you will die of shame and humility.

"We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village." Moshe Dyan, March 19, 1969, speech at the Technion in Haifa, quoted in Ha'aretz, April 4, 1969.

Moshe Dayan - Wikiquote

AND now how about some quotes from arab muslim leaders that spell out the hatred and atrocities on the Jews and hristians ?

You seem to forget that the Jews went to Palestine to settle there and evict the local population and create a state for themselves. Which they did. Do you think that the local people, Muslims and Christians, should not hate the Jews for what they did to them? Should they thank the Jews for dispossessing them? I don't get what you are driving at.

You seem to forget that the Jews went to Palestine to settle there and evict the local population and create a state for themselves. Which they did. Do you think that the local people, Muslims and Christians, should not hate the Jews for what they did to them? Should they thank the Jews for dispossessing them? I don't get what you are driving at.

WRONG they went there at the request of the Ottoman rulers because the arab muslims refused to stay and work the land. They evicted no one other than illegal immigrants and enemy aliens in 1949. The state was created by the MANDATE FOR PALESTINE just as trans Jordan was. Read the declaration of independence and you will see that the Jews called on all arabs to live in peace and to be full citizens of Israel.
It was the arab muslims that dispossessed the Jews when they forcibly evicted them from their property in Jerusalem and the west bank and had done so all over the M.E. for the last 1400 years.

WHY DO YOU LIE AND RACIALLY ATTACK THE JEWS ALL THE TIME USING ISLAMONAZI SOURCED MATERIAL THAT HAS ONLY RECENTLY BEEN WRITTEN

WRONG they went there at the request of the Ottoman rulers because the arab muslims refused to stay and work the land. They evicted no one other than illegal immigrants and enemy aliens in 1949. The state was created by the MANDATE FOR PALESTINE just as trans Jordan was. Read the declaration of independence and you will see that the Jews called on all arabs to live in peace and to be full citizens of Israel.
It was the arab muslims that dispossessed the Jews when they forcibly evicted them from their property in Jerusalem and the west bank and had done so all over the M.E. for the last 1400 years.

WHY DO YOU LIE AND RACIALLY ATTACK THE JEWS ALL THE TIME USING ISLAMONAZI SOURCED MATERIAL THAT HAS ONLY RECENTLY BEEN WRITTEN

better than a third of the Israelis are non-jewish.

Forum List

Back