Just Saw The Little Mermaid On Disney

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Okay....I didn't buy it, so I watched it because I still have Disney as part of a package I have with my hulu subscription.

I have to admit that The Little Mermaid was pretty good. Matter of fact, the live action (if you can call it that) was better than the cartoon.
Just a few problems with it.

Ariel was pretty and had a great voice. The Prince was just what you'd think he'd be. White, handsome, and charming.

But then they introduced his parents. His mother was Black and his father was Arabian. I remember him from "True Lies". He was the radical Islamic terrorist that Arnold had to deal with in the movie.

So explain to me why this coupling produced a white kid?

And the only White woman it seemed in the movie was an evil witch.

I can see why kids would enjoy the movie because it was heartwarming and entertaining.....but come-on. Stop pulling my leg on the ethnicity of the characters.

Hmm that's weird. I guess they thought two white parents and a white son would "over-white" the movie, thus failing the Woke racial quota.
I think they have a quota system.....too much white can be accused of being White Supremacy.

I figure if Melissa McCarthy does any more of these and her career will be pretty much over.

I thought she was really good in "Spy".

That was a long time ago.

Disney is trying to follow the DEI ESG CRT rules.
The DEI ESG CRT people are offended by white people being seen in movies.
In DEI ESG CRT mythology white people no longer actually exist anymore.

Okay....I didn't buy it, so I watched it because I still have Disney as part of a package I have with my hulu subscription.

I have to admit that The Little Mermaid was pretty good. Matter of fact, the live action (if you can call it that) was better than the cartoon.
Just a few problems with it.

Ariel was pretty and had a great voice. The Prince was just what you'd think he'd be. White, handsome, and charming.

But then they introduced his parents. His mother was Black and his father was Arabian. I remember him from "True Lies". He was the radical Islamic terrorist that Arnold had to deal with in the movie.

So explain to me why this coupling produced a white kid?

And the only White woman it seemed in the movie was an evil witch.

I can see why kids would enjoy the movie because it was heartwarming and entertaining.....but come-on. Stop pulling my leg on the ethnicity of the characters.

Fighting woke by paying Disney for 2 streaming services :laugh:

Fighting woke by paying Disney for 2 streaming services :laugh:
What's your point?

ESPN + is included in the package.

I only have it because I watch college football and NFL.
I like The Five and Gutfeld.
Most of the time I'm streaming somewhere else like VUDU or watching Newmax.

FYI, everything on TV is going woke.

How do you expect us to fight woke?

Should we all become Amish?

Forum List

Back