Just Released Footage From Jan 6th Shows Cops Shooting Tear Gas Into Crowd Causing The Riot

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've been telling everyone about this for two years....and now we have the proof.
Thanks to the newly released videos of Jan 6th we can see what led to the riots.
Cops caused the riot by shooting tear gas canisters into a peaceful crowd at 2:26 pm causing the riot to start at 2:27pm.
People were just trying to run to fresh air trying to escape noxious fumes which caused the storming of the barricades.

I've been telling everyone about this for two years....and now we have the proof.
Thanks to the newly released videos of Jan 6th we can see what led to the riots.
Cops caused the riot by shooting tear gas canisters into a peaceful crowd at 2:26 pm causing the riot to start at 2:27pm.
People were just trying to run to fresh air trying to escape noxious fumes which caused the storming of the barricades.

Uh-huh. And what about in the 1.5 hours before that? Because the first breach and overrun happened at 12:54 PM.
LOL. By the time your "tear gas" canisters get shot out...the attack was well underway.

Nice try at a spin the alt-right bottle of lies...:auiqs.jpg:

Uh-huh. And what about in the 1.5 hours before that? Because the first breach and overrun happened at 12:54 PM.
LOL. By the time your "tear gas" canisters get shot out...the attack was well underway.

There is no evidence, none whatsoever supporting your confirmation bias, just lies and manipulations from the "one party!" Alas, you don't care anyway, like all fascist scum you approve of any evil thing done to the good people you hate for their goodness and reason!

That is not pejorative, such is exactly who, and what you people are..... You don't care about honor, character, or principles, those things are alien concepts to you, you absolutely, enthusiastically embrace the evil, you and all like you are poised for a very nasty surprise in your near futures....:wink:

What proof do you have of this first "breach"? Was it a breach or was it an inside job setting up the riots that they purposely started later?

From what I understand....the cops let people in the doors....even took selfies with some of them.
It didn't start getting violent till the cops started shooting protesters with teargas.

Get your story straight now....because more and more evidence is filtering out as we speak.

E64U5w9.png

There is no evidence, none whatsoever supporting your confirmation bias, just lies and manipulations from the "one party!" Alas, you don't care anyway, like all fascist scum you approve of any evil thing done to the good people you hate for their goodness and reason!

That is not pejorative, such is exactly who, and what you people are..... You don't care about honor, character, or principles, those things are alien concepts to you, you absolutely, enthusiastically embrace the evil, you and all like you are poised for a very nasty surprise in your near futures....:wink:
There's about 4 hours of video evidence in addtion to Trump's speech at the Elipse. There have been multiple hours of hearings and testimony about what went on that day.

Let's be clear. If you're talking about "honor", or "character", or "prinicples", then ANYONE who was there that day....has none.

The only "nasty" surprise in the near future..well, for you anyway...is the death of your ideology and belief system. Sorry, we outnumber you. :)

What proof do you have of this first "breach"? Was it a breach or was it an inside job setting up the riots that they purposely started later?

From what I understand....the cops let people in the doors....even took selfies with some of them.
It didn't start getting violent till the cops started shooting protesters with teargas.

Get your story straight now....because more and more evidence is filtering out as we speak.

View attachment 759769
What is it that you think is "filtering" anywhere..except maybe attempts at bubbling things up from a septic tank? :auiqs.jpg:

The attack started an hour and a half before any teargas was launched.
What does it take to completely abandon your honor and integrity? Fealty to a New York Limousine Penthouse dwelling former liberal?..who was gonna do what for you?

View attachment 759769
OMG, you people are comically ignorant. Watching the video in the OP when the guy shot the tear gas, can none of you flippin idiots not see the barricades that were strewn around like driftwood? Some of them bent from force. I mean my god but you idiots are unbelievable.

Not like you couldn't see this coming from a mile away. McCarthy releases countless hours of video to Tucker Carlson, FLIPPIN TUCKER CARLSON. Carlson and his staff are going to go through that shit and select whatever clips suit their purpose, probably the source of this one. And they will count on their viewers all being AS STUPID AS YOU SHITS.

If there was any justice in this world the FBI would be sending an assault team to McCarthy's office and end up dragging him away with handcuffs and a hood over his damn head. Screw Miranda rights, actively engaged in supporting terrorism, domestic terrorism. Put his ass on a plane to Chad for special interrogation. The footage he turned over will clearly show weak points for future attempts at breaching the halls of Congress. It will reveal the actions of the Capital Police. I mean at this point, I am thinking MTG is smarter than his stupid ass. Make her the damn speaker. When an ignorant bunch of lowlife scumbags twists you around like a flag in high winds you probably are not cut out to be Speaker of the House.

OMG, you people are comically ignorant. Watching the video in the OP when the guy shot the tear gas, can none of you flippin idiots not see the barricades that were strewn around like driftwood? Some of them bent from force. I mean my god but you idiots are unbelievable.

Not like you couldn't see this coming from a mile away. McCarthy releases countless hours of video to Tucker Carlson, FLIPPIN TUCKER CARLSON. Carlson and his staff are going to go through that shit and select whatever clips suit their purpose, probably the source of this one. And they will count on their viewers all being AS STUPID AS YOU SHITS.

If there was any justice in this world the FBI would be sending an assault team to McCarthy's office and end up dragging him away with handcuffs and a hood over his damn head. Screw Miranda rights, actively engaged in supporting terrorism, domestic terrorism. Put his ass on a plane to Chad for special interrogation. The footage he turned over will clearly show weak points for future attempts at breaching the halls of Congress. It will reveal the actions of the Capital Police. I mean at this point, I am thinking MTG is smarter than his stupid ass. Make her the damn speaker. When an ignorant bunch of lowlife scumbags twists you around like a flag in high winds you probably are not cut out to be Speaker of the House.
64-647127_smiley-lol-emoticon-laughter-clip-art-laughing-emoji.png

You sound just like your typical mindless NAZI!!!

Arresting people just because they don't agree with your loser ass.

A little teargas isn't going to hurt anyone.

(And I should know. Okay, it's been awhile.)

But, But our Government Does Not Lie to the people..

View attachment 759788

You sound just like your typical mindless NAZI!!!

Arresting people just because they don't agree with your loser ass.
Oh wow, probably the dumbest shit of all responds. No, it is not about arresting people that don't agree with me. It is about arresting people that are aiding and abetting terrorists. McCarthy fits that profile, to the tee, because he is such a power hungry ignorant ass that he sold his soul to the devil for pennies. Tucker Carlson? Seriously? That beady eyed SOB is a huge piece of shit.

Oh wow, probably the dumbest shit of all responds. No, it is not about arresting people that don't agree with me. It is about arresting people that are aiding and abetting terrorists. McCarthy fits that profile, to the tee, because he is such a power hungry ignorant ass that he sold his soul to the devil for pennies. Tucker Carlson? Seriously? That beady eyed SOB is a huge piece of shit.
Tucker is Fucking GREAT!!!!! :cool:

If there was any justice in this world the FBI would be sending an assault team to McCarthy's office and end up dragging him away with handcuffs and a hood over his damn head. Screw Miranda rights,
sure.. then we'd be Just like the Nazi's

On top of that cops that showed up did not know gas was being deployed and, therefore, could not act and felt "They Set Us Up To Fail"

“Let us know [about CS]!” “I didn’t know we were coming up 2 this, I woulda made sure we all had our masks” “They set us up to fail” “They did” “No way we were winning that; now u got 4x platoons just gassed out” “We’re supposed 2b rapid response 2 buy time, 4 hard platoons 2 come” “They didn’t come! They didn’t ask 4 them!” “This is bullshit. Who cares about the street, prioritize!” “SECURE THE CAPITOL!”

Not reporting these things is why the J6 committee was utter bullshit. All evidence should have been presented. Every bit. Without that it was nothing but a propaganda exercise masquerading as a legitimate exercise.

Is English your second language?
Are you a Russian?

D-E-R-P!!! :auiqs.jpg:
And
I say again...D-E-R-P!!!
:auiqs.jpg:

D-E-R-P!!! :auiqs.jpg:
And
I say again...D-E-R-P!!!
:auiqs.jpg:
Ooooo....XiNBC and XiNN!

Fucking pathetic rube.