DC cops retreat from position on upper west terrace around 2:30 on January 6. They had been attacking the crowd with gas, stun grenades ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Attacking a crowd?!? Then a door is opened from the inside.

UNSEEN FOOTAGE: DC cops retreat from position on upper west terrace around 2:30 on January 6. They had been attacking the crowd with gas, stun grenades, rubber bullets for over an hour.

They left that door unprotected.

Moments later, it was opened from inside…

Attacking a crowd?!? Then a door is opened from the inside.

UNSEEN FOOTAGE: DC cops retreat from position on upper west terrace around 2:30 on January 6. They had been attacking the crowd with gas, stun grenades, rubber bullets for over an hour.

They left that door unprotected.

Moments later, it was opened from inside…

How awful... the narrator is a creep.

Sund testified Tuesday..................doesn't look good for the home team.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi was among the key players whom former U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven A. Sund said was responsible for the breakdown in security that led to the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6.
Mr. Sund testified before the House Administration Oversight subcommittee Tuesday and told lawmakers that at the time of the attack, he learned that then-Speaker Pelosi never wanted the National Guard deployed.

According to Mr. Sund, on Jan. 3, 2021, he talked to House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving and Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger about calling in the National Guard.

He was told by Mr. Stenger that he should ask Maj. Gen. William Walker, who was the commander of the D.C. National Guard, how quickly his troops could deploy to the Capitol Complex if necessary.
National Guard is under DOD's command and not the President for defense of the capitol grounds, if called upon.
The President can only activate a certain amount of troops to be deployed by the Secdef.

“I said, ‘Mr. Stenger, you came up with that response fairly quickly for me to call Gen. Walker.’ And he told me Paul Irving had called him ahead of time and said, ‘Sund came here asking for the National Guard.
We’ve got to come up with another plan. Pelosi will never go for it.’ I was floored by him saying that.”

“He was fully aware of just how bad it was outside …. and I did not get the approval,” he said.

He said Mr. Irving said he would “run it up the chain” to get approval.
Final approval, which Mr. Sund interpreted as getting from Mrs. Pelosi, was not received for another 71 minutes, he said.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/sep/19/former-capitol-police-chief-blames-nancy-pelosi-ja/

Forum List

Back