Just Out Of Curiosity...

Darlene

Silver Member
Jul 26, 2014
Missouri, United States
I'm just wondering:

I've seen lots of women who plaster their faces with make-up.
why do you ladies feel the need to hide behind bat poop and other chemicals?
There is no such thing as perfection, including a perfect complexion.
In my opinion, its a shame that more women don't take pride in their natural beauty.
This leads me to another point.
A lot of men only go for those women who are "artificial". Has anyone else noticed this?

Ladies, you are beautiful the way you were made. :)

Would you want to date a guy that never combed his hair or didn't shave and NOT groom his face hair?

Would you want to date a guy that never combed his hair or didn't shave and NOT groom his face hair?

Or lived in his mom's basement? Or played video games all day long and claimed that the high score on World of Warcraft was his life's crowning achievement?

Why do women wear push-up bras, low cut dresses, wear dresses with vertical rather than horizontal stripes? Why do they wear high heels? Each of these work to heighten the attractiveness of a woman. Same with make-up.

Have you gone to a mall and people watched? I hate to break the news to you Darlene. But most women are not beautiful. In fact most humans I see are not asthetically pleasing at all.

There's a difference between good hygiene and cosmetic alterations (I couldn't think of a better word.)
You don't have to plaster on chemicals and guano to be clean and hygienic.

Have you gone to a mall and people watched? I hate to break the news to you Darlene. But most women are not beautiful. In fact most humans I see are not asthetically pleasing at all.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I see beautiful women every day, and hot men all the time but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Who here is going to claim that the woman on the extreme left of the top row is more beautiful than the woman 2nd from the right on the bottom row?

146532556_ad2ce9f325_b_zps5a58d699.jpg

What does it matter, the lights are off anyhow and your daydreaming about someone else when knockin' boots...

I'm sorry you feel that way. I see beautiful women every day, and hot men all the time but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't feel any way. Just pointing out a fact. And I never said there weren't attractive men and women.

So you're that creepy guy who leans against the railing at the mall staring at all the women.

There's a difference between good hygiene and cosmetic alterations (I couldn't think of a better word.)
You don't have to plaster on chemicals and guano to be clean and hygienic.

Shaving is alteration :lol:

and if your so hot w/o makeup, I think you should post nekkid pics of yourself to prove it.

seems fair

to me

Well-applied makeup enhances what natural beauty we may have. I feel much better with makeup on, I look in the mirror and see someone who gave a damn about herself.

Some men! If they had their way their girlfriend or wife would be walking around with long straggly hair and no makeup looking like a slob. Ridiculous. And then they gawk at women who are plastered in makeup. Hypocrites. I've known the type.

So you're that creepy guy who leans against the railing at the mall staring at all the women.

Ick! Who would hang out at the mall watching fat rolls walk by?

A little make-up can brighten up a woman and make her a real lady. A lot of make-up makes her a tramp.

Forum List

Back