Just Out Of Curiosity...

Have you gone to a mall and people watched? I hate to break the news to you Darlene. But most women are not beautiful. In fact most humans I see are not asthetically pleasing at all.
So you're that creepy guy who leans against the railing at the mall staring at all the women.

Ick! Who would hang out at the mall watching fat rolls walk by?
You just indicated that you do.

A little make-up can brighten up a woman and make her a real lady. A lot of make-up makes her a tramp.

I've known women who simply didn't know how to apply makeup properly. I don't know if it was a lack of training; poor eyesight; or poor perception. They were nice ladies who wanted to look good but simply didn't know how.

In my opinion, the less makeup the better. I've dated ladies who were beautiful with no makeup at all.

I'm just wondering:

I've seen lots of women who plaster their faces with make-up.
why do you ladies feel the need to hide behind bat poop and other chemicals?
There is no such thing as perfection, including a perfect complexion.
In my opinion, its a shame that more women don't take pride in their natural beauty.
This leads me to another point.
A lot of men only go for those women who are "artificial". Has anyone else noticed this?

Ladies, you are beautiful the way you were made. :)

Oh ... I don't know ... bat poop is probably a delicacy somewhere in the world. :D

Would you want to date a guy that never combed his hair or didn't shave and NOT groom his face hair?

Basic grooming is a lot different from piling on makeup.

What I hate is heavy perfume.

In both, less is more.

Make-up is no different in purpose than bras, push-up bras, spanx, girdles and corsets. The aim is to present in the best light possible.

miraculous%20bra%20before%20after.jpg

For any woman to think that they can step out of the house with a washed face is the ultimate of conceit and egomania!

Respectfully.

For any woman to think that they can step out of the house with a washed face is the ultimate of conceit and egomania!

Respectfully.

Women have a window of time when they can do this - a few years in their youth. A youthful face is, in many cases, it's own make-up. A lot of make-up which is applied is applied in order to address the issues of aging.

Respectfully.

Women have a window of time when they can do this - a few years in their youth. A youthful face is, in many cases, it's own make-up. A lot of make-up which is applied is applied in order to address the issues of aging.

blah blah blah LOL

blah

oh one more shall we?

BLAH

Respectfully.

nobody is talking about A LOT of make up in women.....only a lil! :)

you know....there is this show ...what's the name? "Toddlers and Tiaras"....well let me tell you....even the toddlers look better with a little make up!

hahahaaa its true!:lol::lol::lol: I swear they look better with some lippie LOL!

Respectfully.

nobody is talking about A LOT of make up in women.....only a lil! :)

you know....there is this show ...what's the name? "Toddlers and Tiaras"....well let me tell you....even the toddlers look better with a little make up!

hahahaaa its true!:lol::lol::lol: I swear they look better with some lippie LOL!

That kind of show isn't really in my wheelhouse so I can't say, but that seems kind of freaky-deaky to me - like it's sexualizing young girls.

bye bye you! ^^^^^

I am not in a fighting mood tonight.ok?

I'm just wondering:

I've seen lots of women who plaster their faces with make-up.
why do you ladies feel the need to hide behind bat poop and other chemicals?
There is no such thing as perfection, including a perfect complexion.
In my opinion, its a shame that more women don't take pride in their natural beauty.
This leads me to another point.
A lot of men only go for those women who are "artificial". Has anyone else noticed this?

Ladies, you are beautiful the way you were made. :)

I hate make up and don't use it, unless I can find something that is cruelty free.

Forum List

Back