Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH.

Another big nothing for the hysterical Republican. So the official created emergency voting center so people could vote. Only the hysterical Republican would find that making it easier to vote objectionable. As far as the allegation that he mixed disputed ballots with non disputed ballots, well, any irregular ballots can be found out in a hand recount. However, this is all about throwing out red meat to the hysterical Republican.

You guys truly are lemming-like.

Republicans are not doing well with absentee balloting

Look for them to try to restrict absentee balloting in the future

If you are going to steal an election then you do it via the absentee ballots, ask Al Gore that's where he said GWB stole the 2000 Presidential Election a combination of the weird Chad things and via the absentee ballots. The situation is the absentee ballots should only be for the elderly and the disabled and the Military and able bodied should not get one they should take their lazy buttocks physically to vote on the voting day and also this is why you are going to be getting a nationwide Voter ID law, I'm sure The Donald can get Matthew Whitaker to take this to the USSC and they will rule 5-4 that you have to have a Federal Mandated Voter ID law.
Wrong
I used an absentee ballot for many years
My job required me to travel extensively and I was often out of state on Election Day

If you look at people standing in line for hours to physically vote, it is obvious absentee ballots should be expanded

Another big nothing for the hysterical Republican. So the official created emergency voting center so people could vote. Only the hysterical Republican would find it objectionable that people could vote. As far as the allegation that he mixed disputed ballots with non disputed ballots, well, any irregular ballots can be found out in a hand recount. However, this is all about throwing out red meat to the hysterical Republican.

^^^^ From a representative of the Leftist crowd who INSIST despite NO evidence that Russia stole the 2016 Presidential Election for The Donald :rolleyes-41:

If you are going to steal an election then you do it via the absentee ballots, ask Al Gore that's where he said GWB stole the 2000 Presidential Election a combination of the weird Chad things and via the absentee ballots. The situation is the absentee ballots should only be for the elderly and the disabled and the Military and able bodied should not get one they should take their lazy buttocks physically to vote on the voting day and also this is why you are going to be getting a nationwide Voter ID law, I'm sure The Donald can get Matthew Whitaker to take this to the USSC and they will rule 5-4 that you have to have a Federal Mandated Voter ID law.
Wrong
My job required me to travel extensively and I was often out of state on Election Day

If you look at people standing in line for hours to physically vote, it is obvious absentee ballots should be expanded
Absentee ballots have been used for how long at least over a century. Only Trumpist dumbasses would find them objectionable.

Twitter ^ | Nov 9, 2018 | Pres. Donald J. Trump

Tweets, current page. Tweets & replies Media

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account

@realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago More Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy! 4,915 replies 7,366 retweets 18,546 likes

The Mob still thinks its dealing with a typical roll over Republican. They are going to reap a cat 5 shitstorm on voter fraud over this. There is a reason Whitaker was installed the day after the election. I’m retired and have the ability to go to Florida or Arizona. Remember 2000 when the call went up for volunteers to go to Florida to observe the hanging chad fiasco? Anyone else ready to go? Did you see Trump man handling those mob reporters today? The man is seriously PO’d.....I LOVE it when he acts like a man, instead of a pussy politician! MAGA!!!

The NEW Trump mantra....

Signatures don't match

Throw out that batch!!!!!

Your source is Trump?

The same man that insisted he won the popular vote by 3 million votes?

Wrong

Absentee ballots should happen only in extraordinary situations, so if someone is away on election day they have to submit in writing and some evidence that they are going to be away ie. copy of plane tickets or copy of hotel bookings or whatever if they cannot provide that then they get no absentee ballot.

Another big nothing for the hysterical Republican. So the official created emergency voting center so people could vote. Only the hysterical Republican would find it objectionable that people could vote. As far as the allegation that he mixed disputed ballots with non disputed ballots, well, any irregular ballots can be found out in a hand recount. However, this is all about throwing out red meat to the hysterical Republican.

^^^^ From a representative of the Leftist crowd who INSIST despite NO evidence that Russia stole the 2016 Presidential Election for The Donald :rolleyes-41:
^^^^ I have never said that and second, you are so bankrupt in arguments you need to deflect and not answer the question. Stop being mindless and think.

Last edited:

Wrong

Absentee ballots have been used for how long at least over a century. Only Trumpist dumbasses would find them objectionable.

I ask only one thing

If you think an absentee ballot is invalid....PROVE IT

Go to the voter and ask....Is this how you voted?
If the voter says ...no, that is not the ballot I filled out

THEN you have fraud

^^^^ I have never said that and second, you are so bankrupt in arguments you need to deflect and not answer the question. Stop being mindless and think.

It should be treated as a serious situation, it should be looked into, if there is no rigging and/or stealing found then okay, but it SHOULD be looked into there is no harm in doing that, anyone who disagrees must be frightened of the potential result of the investigation.

Wrong

I ask only one thing

THEN you have fraud
They won't do that because the don't want the truth. Everything is a conspiracy to the Trumpist. They are for the most part hysterical and unhinged.

Wrong

I ask only one thing

THEN you have fraud

You know that is impossible, how could you go to 15,000 individuals and personally ask them? This is why you should have Voter ID, you need ID to get an auto, you need ID to get married, you need ID to get on a plane, you need ID to get a bank account you should also need ID to vote.

No ID = No Vote.

Wrong

I ask only one thing

THEN you have fraud
They won't do that because the don't want the truth. Everything is a conspiracy to the Trumpist. They are for the most part hysterical and unhinged.

No Conspiracy and I just responded to why what rightwinger suggested is impossible in my post # 34

Okay you agree you are okay with stealing elections, you support a Banana Republic then.

As I was saying in another thread a few minutes ago, the chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of a Democracy is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority.

In a Democracy, the Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

The President is in dire need of reeducation.

Okay you agree you are okay with stealing elections, you support a Banana Republic then.

As I was saying in another thread a few minutes ago, the chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of a Democracy is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority.

In a Democracy, The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

The President is in dire need of reeducation.

Okay that fits in with stealing elections how?

It should be treated as a serious situation, it should be looked into, if there is no rigging and/or stealing found then okay, but it SHOULD be looked into there is no harm in doing that, anyone who disagrees must be frightened of the potential result of the investigation.
The law has a mechanism. Everyone is jumping the gun while the votes are still being counted. If the results are within a certain percentage, a mechanical or hand recount will be held at which point disputed ballots will be determined and if necessary tossed.

The problem is Republicans want to jump to litigation instead of following the legal process. That is why we have chaos now. Trump should STFU and let the process take its course.

Why don’t Republicans actually prove voter fraud for once

Take a signature and ballot you question and go to the actual voter. If the voter says....Hey, that is not me!

You have fraud
We are proving it troll. Watch and see.

The law has a mechanism. Everyone is jumping the gun while the votes are still being counted. If the results are within a certain percentage, a mechanical or hand recount will be held at which point disputed ballots will be determined and if necessary tossed.

The problem is Republicans want to jump to litigation instead of following the legal process. That is why we have chaos now. Trump should STFU and let the process take its course.

Arizona is saying they are destroying votes and Florida is saying they are manufacturing votes AFTER the election and there is nothing legal about both of those situations. You don't SUDDENLY find 78,000 votes like they have in Florida in the two main Democrat areas, you might find a few hundred votes AFTER the election but NOT 78,000 votes.

Forum List

Back