Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH.

Twitter ^ | Nov 9, 2018 | Pres. Donald J. Trump

Tweets, current page. Tweets & replies Media

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account

@realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago More Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy! 4,915 replies 7,366 retweets 18,546 likes

The Mob still thinks its dealing with a typical roll over Republican. They are going to reap a cat 5 shitstorm on voter fraud over this. There is a reason Whitaker was installed the day after the election. I’m retired and have the ability to go to Florida or Arizona. Remember 2000 when the call went up for volunteers to go to Florida to observe the hanging chad fiasco? Anyone else ready to go? Did you see Trump man handling those mob reporters today? The man is seriously PO’d.....I LOVE it when he acts like a man, instead of a pussy politician! MAGA!!!

The NEW Trump mantra....

Signatures don't match

Throw out that batch!!!!!
Democrats cheat, it's the only way they win

@realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago More Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy! 4,915 replies 7,366 retweets 18,546 likes

The Mob still thinks its dealing with a typical roll over Republican. They are going to reap a cat 5 shitstorm on voter fraud over this. There is a reason Whitaker was installed the day after the election. I’m retired and have the ability to go to Florida or Arizona. Remember 2000 when the call went up for volunteers to go to Florida to observe the hanging chad fiasco? Anyone else ready to go? Did you see Trump man handling those mob reporters today? The man is seriously PO’d.....I LOVE it when he acts like a man, instead of a pussy politician! MAGA!!!

The NEW Trump mantra....

Signatures don't match

Republicans bleat, and follow their despotic leader.

And there is no way, democrats started this.... he started and he has continued with it, even after taking an oath to be President to all the Nation....

And quite frankly,

he can kiss my grits!
and kiss away any reconciliation, which heads us toward more division and escalated violence.

Is that what you really want?

Really? That seems to describe you. Anyone who supports Trump is a blatant partisan and the antithesis of what it means to be a patriot.

Trump is an autocrat, attacks our allies - GB, France, Germany - and cozies up to Putin. He attacks more than half of our citizenry, & our institutions long established, disregards both the spirit and the restraints imposed on the office in Art II of our Constitution, and lies repetitively even contradicting himself with alacrity.
Have you ever in your whole life had an independent thought of your own?

And there is no way, democrats started this.... he started and he has continued with it, even after taking an oath to be President to all the Nation....

And quite frankly,

he can kiss my grits!
and kiss away any reconciliation, which heads us toward more division and escalated violence.

Is that what you really want?
Let him show any, any reconciliation at all, and a try at being President to ALL of us Americans, including Democrats, without his continual bombastic and daily divisive insults and bashing and never ending lies, then I would give him a chance....

I've been waiting 2 YEARS for it.... since he won the election, I didn't expect it during the campaign, and there has not been 1 day, not 1 single day, that he has shown any desire to reconcile or be the President of the UNITED States....

Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned!

I've never been more concerned for my Country in my entire life, and he and you can shoot me on 5th avenue to kill me, before you will shut me up.... America, my once beloved Country, comes first.! And that ain't no phony chant!

I hear this crap all the time about the dems doing voter fraud. It's a republican tradition to keep the idea alive. No proof and the penalties are too great for someone attempting it. If there were, we'd hear about it. There would be lots of court cases for repubs to show us. Here's a guy that's been writing books for years about how the repubs stop mostly people of color from voting though. He puts it in writing and book form.
Have you been PURGED? Georgia voters check NOW!!!

Really? That seems to describe you. Anyone who supports Trump is a blatant partisan and the antithesis of what it means to be a patriot.

Trump is an autocrat, attacks our allies - GB, France, Germany - and cozies up to Putin. He attacks more than half of our citizenry, & our institutions long established, disregards both the spirit and the restraints imposed on the office in Art II of our Constitution, and lies repetitively even contradicting himself with alacrity.

Have you ever in your whole life had an independent thought of your own?

Yes I have.

The NEW Trump mantra....

Signatures don't match

Republicans bleat, and follow their despotic leader.

JimBowie1958 believes pushing the funny button is his way or proving he has had an independent thought.

Forum List

Back