Just keep defending Limbaugh hate-speech people. Please.

What's the difference between calling a woman a "slut" or a "bimbo"? They are both terms of disparagement according to Webster. We couldn't get through a day during the sleazy Clinton administration where democrats or liberal news types didn't refer to some woman as a "bimbo". Lefties snickered about the infamous "bimbo eruption squad" for years. Ancient history? The freaking head of the bimbo eruption squad is secretary 'o state and her sleaze bag husband is still around raising money for the DNC.

Except he didn't call her a "slut".

He called her a "whore" and a "prostitute".

There's a giant difference there.

What's the difference between calling a woman a "slut" or a "bimbo"? They are both terms of disparagement according to Webster. We couldn't get through a day during the sleazy Clinton administration where democrats or liberal news types didn't refer to some woman as a "bimbo". Lefties snickered about the infamous "bimbo eruption squad" for years. Ancient history? The freaking head of the bimbo eruption squad is secretary 'o state and her sleaze bag husband is still around raising money for the DNC.

Except he didn't call her a "slut".

He called her a "whore" and a "prostitute".

There's a giant difference there.

There may be a difference in the meaning, but all are insulting...

Which one would you be ok with someone calling your daughter?

yeah sure...
just like Maher is the spokesman for the lefties..
good grief...give us a break..

Actually, Rush Limbaugh is an OFFICIAL spokesman of the GOP.

The Republican congress of 1994 literally recognized him on the floor of the House, and the incoming Republican class awarded Limbaugh an honorary membership in their caucus.

Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, what kind of "break" would you like exactly? A break from the truth? A break from the facts?

Well fine, since Bill Maher donated a million bucks to Obama than he is NOW the official spokesman for him and the Democrat party...spread it around folks.
He doesn't just attack WOMEN he picks out Conservative Representatives and former Governors..

yeah sure...

The Republican congress of 1994 literally recognized him on the floor of the House, and the incoming Republican class awarded Limbaugh an honorary membership in their caucus.

So, what kind of "break" would you like exactly? A break from the truth? A break from the facts?

A member apparently, but get to the evidence as the official spokesperson anytime.

yeah sure...

A member apparently, but get to the evidence as the official spokesperson anytime.

Reminds me of a time when I was 5 Years old, and my Dad wrote me a check for One Million Dollars, and signed it Daddy. :eusa_whistle:

I would probably punch someone in the face for insulting my daughter in any of those ways.

But I would definitely beat them senseless if they publicly asserted that she was working as a prostitute.

There's a difference between a near meaningless insult, like "Prick", or "****" or "Slut", which are generally used to mean a person that a person is generally distasteful, and specifically insinuating that someone is a professional sex worker.

Well fine, since Bill Maher donated a million bucks to Obama than he is NOW the official spokesman for him and the Democrat party...spread it around folks.
He doesn't just attack WOMEN he picks out Conservative Representatives and former Governors..

Not seeing where Bill was invited into the DNC Caucus.

yeah sure...

Apparently you believe the words "honorary" and "official" are synonymous...

I wouldn't suggest going to an "honorary" doctor when you're sick if I were you...

But then again, I'm not you....

I said AN official spokesperson, not THE official spokesperson. There is an obvious difference there.

Since Rush was invited into the caucus to recognize his previous efforts as a spokesperson, that would in fact make him "a spokesperson of the Republican party"

I would probably punch someone in the face for insulting my daughter in any of those ways.

But I would definitely beat them senseless if they publicly asserted that she was working as a prostitute.

There's a difference between a near meaningless insult, like "Prick", or "****" or "Slut", which are generally used to mean a person that a person is generally distasteful, and specifically insinuating that someone is a professional sex worker.

Are you seriously trying to argue degrees of insulting?

It's all bad, Idiot. So is Aggravated Assault. What does the Golden Rule teach about being Polite???

I wouldn't suggest going to an "honorary" doctor when you're sick if I were you...

Was he, or was he not, made part of the caucus?

An honorary doctorate is still a doctorate. Whether they can treat your appendicitis, or not.

Yeah. Anything the Left uses is Justified, anything from the Right is unforgivable. Who Knew??? :lol:

I said AN official spokesperson, not THE official spokesperson. There is an obvious difference there.

Since Rush was invited into the caucus to recognize his previous efforts as a spokesperson, that would in fact make him "a spokesperson of the Republican party"

An "honorary" spokesperson is not an "official" spokesperson... You can pretend they are if you want, but thats just plain silly...

An honorary doctorate is still a doctorate. Whether they can treat your appendicitis, or not.

Does he have a Vote in the Caucus? :eusa_whistle:

honorary != official

It's all bad, Idiot. So is Aggravated Assault. What does the Golden Rule teach about being Polite???

Sorry, I'm not going to be polite to someone that's insulting my daughter in that fashion.

Call me an overprotective father...

Yes, of course I am.

If someone calls you a "jerk", that is certainly less insulting than someone calling you a "murderer".

Yet you are arguing the degree of "slut", "whore" and "prostitute"... All of which would earn a punch in the face if someone called your daugeter one...

There is no degree of seperation - all earn a punch...

Yeah. Anything the Left uses is Justified, anything from the Right is unforgivable. Who Knew??? :lol:

Shall I list for you all the hundreds of insults Rush has used to attack political opponents in the past?

Have I ever complained? Or cared very much?

No, no really, not about the insulting words anyway.

Though admittedly I have complained about the lies he spouts.

Forum List

Back