Just keep defending Limbaugh hate-speech people. Please.

Actually, Rush Limbaugh is an OFFICIAL spokesman of the GOP.

The Republican congress of 1994 literally recognized him on the floor of the House, and the incoming Republican class awarded Limbaugh an honorary membership in their caucus.

Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, what kind of "break" would you like exactly? A break from the truth? A break from the facts?

A member apparently, but get to the evidence as the official spokesperson anytime.

I said AN official spokesperson, not THE official spokesperson. There is an obvious difference there.

Since Rush was invited into the caucus to recognize his previous efforts as a spokesperson, that would in fact make him "a spokesperson of the Republican party"

LOL Eliminate official and you are there. Your semantics hasnt gone unnoticed.

I would probably punch someone in the face for insulting my daughter in any of those ways.

But I would definitely beat them senseless if they publicly asserted that she was working as a prostitute.

There's a difference between a near meaningless insult, like "Prick", or "****" or "Slut", which are generally used to mean a person that a person is generally distasteful, and specifically insinuating that someone is a professional sex worker.

It's all bad, Idiot. So is Aggravated Assault. What does the Golden Rule teach about being Polite???

Sorry, I'm not going to be polite to someone that's insulting my daughter in that fashion.

Call me an overprotective father...

Like We don't have Kids??? Name Calling is not a Justification for Assault. Why set a bad example? What's outside of yourself you may have very little control over. It's what comes out of you that matters.

here it is folks, Maher is now a OFFICAL spokesperson and fund raiser for the DEMOCRAT PARTY................You saw the tape of Democrats wouldn't CONDEM Maher for calling Governor Palin a CXXT and twat..

SNIP:
By Jim Geraghty
March 7, 2012 9:54 A.M. Comments
4The Democratic party continues its bold stand against hateful rhetoric, such as the C-word, this time in Alabama:

An Evening with Bill Maher

March 17, 2012 Chairman’s Reception at 7pm

Performance at 8pm

Come join Alabama Democrats at the Von Braun Center Concert Hall in Huntsville for an Evening with Bill Maher. 700 Monroe Street Southwest, Huntsville, AL 35801.

Tickets are $100 and include admission to the pre-event Chairman’s reception and prime seating at the performance.

Paid for by the Alabama Democratic Party. P.O. Box 950. Montgomery, AL 36101. (334) 262-2221. (800) 995-3386.

the rest at..
Alabama Democrats Use Bill Maher for Fundraising - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Last edited:
honorary != official

No, it doesn't.

But, since he was in fact a officially a member of the caucus, and he obtained said membership due to his efforts as a spokesman for the caucus, it would not be odd to say he was an official spokesman.

This is a semantics argument, and we can keep it up all day, it doesn't change the facts.

Yeah. Anything the Left uses is Justified, anything from the Right is unforgivable. Who Knew??? :lol:

Shall I list for you all the hundreds of insults Rush has used to attack political opponents in the past?

Only if you compile a comparison list of insults that liberal pundits and "unofficial spokespersons" have leveled at conservative political opponents... Don't want you to come across as biased, now do we...?

Sorry, I'm not going to be polite to someone that's insulting my daughter in that fashion.

Call me an overprotective father...

Like We don't have Kids??? Name Calling is not a Justification for Assault. Why set a bad example? What's outside of yourself you may have very little control over. It's what comes out of you that matters.

You protect your daughter your way, I'll protect mine my way.

If it gets me in trouble, then so be it.

honorary != official

No, it doesn't.

But, since he was in fact a officially a member of the caucus, and he obtained said membership due to his efforts as a spokesman for the caucus, it would not be odd to say he was an official spokesman.

This is a semantics argument, and we can keep it up all day, it doesn't change the facts.

True, the fact remains that in the end, Rush is not an official spokesperson for the GOP....

here it is folks, Maher is now a OFFICAL spokesperson and fund raiser for the DEMOCRAT PARTY................You saw the tape of Democrats wouldn't CONDEM Maher for calling Governor Palin a CXXT and twat..

Snip

Again, I'm looking for the point that the DNC accepted Bill Maher as part of their organization.

Snip

Again, I'm looking for the point that the DNC accepted Bill Maher as part of their organization.

You just repeat dumb crap just to hear yourself or what?

Romney said, "those weren't the words I would have chosen". Excellent. Can't wait to find out what words he would use in the debates once the GOP decides to run Romney.

Do you know that if Newt wasn't running, Santorum would have won Ohio and Michigan. Who's Newt working for?

Romney said, "those weren't the words I would have chosen". Excellent. Can't wait to find out what words he would use in the debates once the GOP decides to run Romney.

Do you know that if Newt wasn't running, Santorum would have won Ohio and Michigan. Who's Newt working for?

Same people Ron Paul works for.

Yeah. Anything the Left uses is Justified, anything from the Right is unforgivable. Who Knew??? :lol:

Shall I list for you all the hundreds of insults Rush has used to attack political opponents in the past?

Have I ever complained? Or cared very much?

No, no really, not about the insulting words anyway.

Though admittedly I have complained about the lies he spouts.

Rush is a Commentator, a Talk Show Host. He has been hit with mud for Decades. Yes, he has dished it out for Decades too. I like and Support him. That does not mean I agree with Every Word he says. I will not throw him under the bus for a few mistakes. People are more complicated than that. It is not a simple Pass/Fail. If it was, Nobody would meet the standard.

Regarding lies. You first need to learn to distinguish between Sarcasm and positions he truly advocates. You will not get that from Rush Bashing Websites that lose context and intent in interpretation. He will say things to intentionally short circuit opposition. The sincerity in his recent apology may be limited, true enough, yet there is an element that is real. Yes, he went too far. Yes he did apologize. You have tons of issues from the Left, that are on the same plane. We, on the Right, are not trying to shut them down. Some people need just the slightest excuse to go on a Witch Hunt. You are not fooling us. It is a Witch Hunt.

Only if you compile a comparison list of insults that liberal pundits and "unofficial spokespersons" have leveled at conservative political opponents... Don't want you to come across as biased, now do we...?

My point of course was that I didn't have a reaction to the previous meaningless insults Limbaugh has used.

This one being exceptional for the fact that he made it clear that he feels everyone should consider any woman, who expects some sort of insurance coverage as what he considers to be "payment" for them to have sex, then that woman is in fact a "whore" and a "Prostitute".

He's not just hitting them with a meaningless insult, he's literally accusing them of working in a pay-for-sex profession.

It's the difference between saying someone is an "asshole", and saying someone is a "rapist".

Snip

You doubt that he is a Registered Democrat???

Rush is a Commentator, a Talk Show Host. He has been hit with mud for Decades. Yes, he has dished it out for Decades too. I like and Support him. That does not mean I agree with Every Word he says. I will not throw him under the bus for a few mistakes. People are more complicated than that. It is not a simple Pass/Fail. If it was, Nobody would meet the standard.

Regarding lies. You first need to learn to distinguish between Sarcasm and positions he truly advocates. You will not get that from Rush Bashing Websites that lose context and intent in interpretation. He will say things to intentionally short circuit opposition. The sincerity in his recent apology may be limited, true enough, yet there is an element that is real. Yes, he went too far. Yes he did apologize. You have tons of issues from the Left, that are on the same plane. We, on the Right, are not trying to shut them down. Some people need just the slightest excuse to go on a Witch Hunt. You are not fooling us. It is a Witch Hunt.

People like Rush START "witch-hunts" all the time.

In fact, the very point of Rush's tirade about Ms Fluke was an attempt to start a witch-hunt against her.

And now you want to complain because the tables are turned? Really?

Rush has the 1st amendment right to say whatever he wants, that is true enough. And the public has the 1st amendment right to be extremely displeased with what he says, and take their business elsewhere when it comes to his advertisers.

You want me to feel bad about people going after Rush Limbaugh? Cry me a river.

honorary != official

No, it doesn't.

Honorary.

More fucking semantics.

Do you understand the difference between member and spokesperson?

APPARENTLY FUCKING NOT!!!!!!

Actually, Rush Limbaugh is an OFFICIAL spokesman of the GOP.

The Republican congress of 1994 literally recognized him on the floor of the House, and the incoming Republican class awarded Limbaugh an honorary membership in their caucus.

Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, what kind of "break" would you like exactly? A break from the truth? A break from the facts?

Well fine, since Bill Maher donated a million bucks to Obama than he is NOW the official spokesman for him and the Democrat party...spread it around folks.
He doesn't just attack WOMEN he picks out Conservative Representatives and former Governors..

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

your hate doesn't know any either.
who gives a shit

Honorary.

More fucking semantics.

Do you understand the difference between member and spokesperson?

APPARENTLY FUCKING NOT!!!!!!

Sigh...

Why was he made a member?

What service had he performed that he was being recognized for?

Was it for meritorious valor in combat?

Forum List

Back