Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll probably take rightwinger some time before he thinks of anything 'witty' to say.

Until then,... tell us a little about yourself.
Are you married? Any children?

I'm single, no kids. I believe in the traditional family unit and will get married when the right guy comes along but right now I am devoted to my career. I'm a Lieutenant in the US Navy. I work in Research and Development, specifically the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System. Here's a video:

That's awesome!

Yeah and that's the land based version, the ship version is great! We just had a recent test where the new SM3 Variant made a successful intercept of a mock intermediate range missile, the type North Korea or Iran would launch.

Are you active duty?

Yes, I make trips to San Diego, the Surface Warfare Center in Corona Ca and I make trips to the Pacific Missile Range Facility on Kauai, also once a year We go to the Naval Research Laboratory

It'll probably take rightwinger some time before he thinks of anything 'witty' to say.

I'm single, no kids. I believe in the traditional family unit and will get married when the right guy comes along but right now I am devoted to my career. I'm a Lieutenant in the US Navy. I work in Research and Development, specifically the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System. Here's a video:

That's awesome!

Yeah and that's the land based version, the ship version is great! We just had a recent test where the new SM3 Variant made a successful intercept of a mock intermediate range missile, the type North Korea or Iran would launch.

Are you active duty?

Yes, I make trips to San Diego, the Surface Warfare Center in Corona Ca and I make trips to the Pacific Missile Range Facility on Kauai, also once a year We go to the Naval Research Laboratory

I adore smart women.

I'm starting to think you're a woman after my heart.

That's awesome!

Are you active duty?

I adore smart women.

You're too kind.. :) I love my job, there are SO many intelligent people I work with, those in the Navy and contractors from Ratheon, etc. And I feel it is a privilege to serve the American people...

The Mods will probably lock this thread soon?? If and when they do, I'll create a thread in the Lounge. Rules dictate that I cannot comment on many political subjects but there are a few I can make. :)

That's awesome!

Are you active duty?

I adore smart women.

You're too kind.. :) I love my job, there are SO many intelligent people I work with, those in the Navy and contractors from Ratheon, etc. And I feel it is a privilege to serve the American people...

The Mods will probably lock this thread soon?? If and when they do, I'll create a thread in the Lounge. Rules dictate that I cannot comment on many political subjects but there are a few I can make. :)
The mods here are good people.

You seem to have a good understanding of the rules. A better understanding than I had when I first started.
I say that because I was banned twice soon after joining. lol

Be careful what you say and post.

This is probably all classified.

Makeup Tips For Hazel Eyes And Dirty Blonde Hair | Makeup

makeup.hcgdominicana.com/makeup-tips-for-hazel-eyes-and-dirty-blond...
Female sailors look good in camouflage too.

girls_with_guns_71txnx3lo1_500.jpg

soldier-young-beautiful-girl-dressed-camouflage-gun-his-hand-white-background-32884485.jpg
The leeches and mosquitoes would bite someone to death who was this scantily clad.

XXXL panty hose is the secret for fighting leeches.

And bug juice for mosquitoes.

But you still need full BDU's either way.

Be careful what you say and post.

This is probably all classified.

:laugh:

I'm surprised the mods haven't closed this yet though. Usually they close intro threads that have gone on and on. The purpose of the intro is to introduce yourself and then move on. :D

Well, if she truely is a blonde....... you know, some times it does take 50 pages into the intro thread, with that short term memory loss thing and all. :badgrin:

View attachment 113974

That's Jessica Alba!

There are lots of variations on "Blow The Man Down".

This is the version I learned:

As I was a'walkin down Paradise Street
Way hey, blow the man down,
A pretty young maiden I happened to meet,
Give us the time, we'll blow the man down.

I offered my hand, and I took her in tow,
I gave her some whiskey, and she gave me more,

But while I there sat with my back to the door,
Her father the captain clubbed me with a spar,

And when I awoke I was on a tall ship,
A'sailin for China a long lonely trip,

So take my advice lads before you belay,
Don't follow no maidens to pubs any way,

So blow the man down, mateys, blow the man down,
Blow the man down mateys, blow him right down,

Last edited:
Makeup Tips For Hazel Eyes And Dirty Blonde Hair | Makeup

makeup.hcgdominicana.com/makeup-tips-for-hazel-eyes-and-dirty-blond...

I think I already pointed this out a long time ago in this thread. :lol:
ooops I did not read until today and thought BFS after the first page

BFS? Big Fucking Sandwich?
Bull fucking shit

Great, then just make it a BFSS , hold the onions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back