Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on this transgender bathroom BS, Shelly?

There are only 2 genders, male and female. If you have a Penis you go to the mens room, if you have a Vagina you go to the ladies room.. period.

There are only 2 genders, male and female. If you have a Penis you go to the mens room, if you have a Vagina you go to the ladies room.. period.
Have I told you lately how much I love you?

:)
Lol.. :)

If a person truly believes they are a female or male, then have a sex change operation and then it's ok to go to their respective bathrooms but in no way should a person pick what ever bathroom they feel like going to. It's ridiculous..

Have I told you lately how much I love you?

:)
Lol.. :)

If a person truly believes they are a female or male, then have a sex change operation and then it's ok to go to their respective bathrooms but in no way should a person pick what ever bathroom they feel like going to. It's ridiculous..
I agree . :)

What are your favorite Girl Scout cookies, Shelly?
Girl Scout S'mores and Peanut butter patties
Both are awesome choices.
I'm starting to think you're a woman after my heart. :)

rightwinger thinks guys should be allowed to follow women and girls into bathrooms and locker rooms. What would you like to say to him?
I would say that I think he is a want to be sex offender, does he think it's ok to peak up womens dresses too?

What are your favorite Girl Scout cookies, Shelly?
Girl Scout S'mores and Peanut butter patties
Both are awesome choices.
I'm starting to think you're a woman after my heart. :)

rightwinger thinks guys should be allowed to follow women and girls into bathrooms and locker rooms. What would you like to say to him?
I would say that I think he is a want to be sex offender, does he think it's ok to peak up womens dresses too?
I was thinking the same thing! lol

It'll probably take rightwinger some time before he thinks of anything 'witty' to say.

Until then,... tell us a little about yourself.
Are you married? Any children?

It'll probably take rightwinger some time before he thinks of anything 'witty' to say.

I'm single, no kids. I believe in the traditional family unit and will get married when the right guy comes along but right now I am devoted to my career. I'm a Lieutenant in the US Navy. I work in Research and Development, specifically the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System. Here's a video:

I'm single, no kids. I believe in the traditional family unit and will get married when the right guy comes along but right now I am devoted to my career. I'm a Lieutenant in the US Navy. I work in Research and Development, specifically the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System. Here's a video:

That's awesome!

Last edited:

That's awesome!

Yeah and that's the land based version, the ship version is great! We just had a recent test where the new SM3 Variant made a successful intercept of a mock intermediate range missile, the type North Korea or Iran would launch.

That's awesome!

Yeah and that's the land based version, the ship version is great! We just had a recent test where the new SM3 Variant made a successful intercept of a mock intermediate range missile, the type North Korea or Iran would launch.

Are you active duty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back