Just how stupid is Joe Biden?

I had a thread Gaff King - he is about as dumb as they come. Wonder what he'll say in his debate? :eek:

Holy shit......this guy is second in command??:50:

Today at a rally.................

Biden tells audience middle class has been 'buried' last four years

By Amie Parnes - 10/02/12 01:33 PM ET

Biden tells audience middle class has been 'buried' last four years - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Dang.........talk about putting it on the tee for Mitt tomorrow night!!!:eusa_dance:
Biden is going to be a deer in the headlights when he faces Ryan.
Biden will try the hard guy approach. Biden a died in the wool liberal and an arrogant individual, will look at Ryan and give him the "how dare you speak to or about me that way. I was United States Senator. I tell YOU there is no other point of view!"
Of course Ryan will be unphased and go about his business.
That will further anger Biden. And hopefully ,will cause Biden to spew more gaffes. And maybe some spittle..Sort of like when Bill Cowher was coaching the Steelers. He'd get so pissed, the spit would fly.. LOL!!!

Biden tells audience middle class has been 'buried' last four years - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Dang.........talk about putting it on the tee for Mitt tomorrow night!!!:eusa_dance:

Watching Uncle Joe kick the living shit out of Paul Ryan is going to be so-ooo enjoyable.

paul20ryan20squinting.jpeg
That's not going to happen. It must be a nice dream for you though.
Biden could not kick the crap out of a wet paper bag.

Watching Uncle Joe kick the living shit out of Paul Ryan is going to be so-ooo enjoyable.

paul20ryan20squinting.jpeg
That's not going to happen. It must be a nice dream for you though.
Biden could not kick the crap out of a wet paper bag.

And yet-----AND YET, Joe O'Biden made Palin the pathetic pinhead look like a mental midget in comparison
and-----and Joe was right, for the record: the Bush recession began 4+ years ago in December 2007.

Obama's gonna knock this one 310 down the middle with just a slight slice to the left.

Debate poll says Biden won, Palin beat expectations - CNN

October 03, 2008

A national poll of people who watched the vice presidential debate Thursday night suggests that Democratic Sen. Joe Biden won, but also says Republican Gov. Sarah Palin exceeded expectations.

The CNN/Opinion Research Corp. said 51 percent of those polled thought Biden did the best job, while 36 percent thought Palin did the best job.

Yeah Joe...and Obama was the guy with the shovel. Hmm...one of his "shovel ready" projects?

Apparently Obama should've kept Joey locked up in the basement until the debate with Ryan.

Biden is going to be a deer in the headlights when he faces Ryan.
Biden will try the hard guy approach. Biden a died in the wool liberal and an arrogant individual, will look at Ryan and give him the "how dare you speak to or about me that way. I was United States Senator. I tell YOU there is no other point of view!"
Of course Ryan will be unphased and go about his business.
That will further anger Biden. And hopefully ,will cause Biden to spew more gaffes. And maybe some spittle..Sort of like when Bill Cowher was coaching the Steelers. He'd get so pissed, the spit would fly.. LOL!!!

Maybe Joey will even start foaming at the mouth.
He missed his rabies shot...look out!! Mad dog! Mad dog! :eek:

Hell...his head might even explode. That'd make for good TV too.

Forum List

Back