skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Holy shit......this guy is second in command??:50:

Today at a rally.................

Biden tells audience middle class has been 'buried' last four years

By Amie Parnes - 10/02/12 01:33 PM ET

Biden tells audience middle class has been 'buried' last four years - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Dang.........talk about putting it on the tee for Mitt tomorrow night!!!:eusa_dance:

On October 11, we will see how Ryan shreds him onstage....:eusa_whistle:

Biden tells audience middle class has been 'buried' last four years - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Dang.........talk about putting it on the tee for Mitt tomorrow night!!!:eusa_dance:

Watching Uncle Joe kick the living shit out of Paul Ryan is going to be so-ooo enjoyable.

paul20ryan20squinting.jpeg

The only people dumber than Joe Biden are the people of Delaware that kept voting that imbecile into office.

Watching Uncle Joe kick the living shit out of Paul Ryan is going to be so-ooo enjoyable.

paul20ryan20squinting.jpeg

I'd put my money on a one legged man winning an ass kicking contest before that racist "Uncle Joe" beating Ryan in a debate. Biden is the absolute dumbest vice president ever. When God was handing out brains, Biden thought he said grains and asked for oatmeal.

Okay... this is going to sound odd, but I actually think ol' Clueless Joe would make a better president than Barack Obama. :eusa_shifty:

I honestly believe that if Obama is reelected he'll be impeached and removed at some point. The corruption is just too brazen. If Republicans have the House and Senate, they're likely to go for it. And so far, Joe has seemed a pretty good meat-shield, dumb as dirt like he is. But here's the difference between Joe Biden's stupidity and Barack Obama's... Joe KNOWS he's dumb. Joe knows he needs help. He's not going to be that guy who thinks he's just too damned smart for such mundane things as security briefings.

The stupidity of Obama trying to cover up Benghazi and Fast & furious is more egregious than anything a simpleton like Joe Biden has to offer. Joe might be dumb, but he's been around Washington long enough to know that the walls have ears and the truth eventually will out.

Biden says what pops in his mind and today he realized they have "buried the middle class."

I am amazed this guy Biden has lasted as long as he has in politics...
He is an imbecile.

He gets away with it though because he's an extravert, whereas Obama is an introvert. They're both dummies. But Obama not only thinks he's smarter than everybody else, he puts himself beyond the reach of people who might otherwise straighten him out but don't have access to him because of the insular little bubble he stays in.

I am amazed this guy Biden has lasted as long as he has in politics...
He is an imbecile.

Is there a better profession for a imbecile than politics?

I stand corrected...

He is exactly where he should be,otherwise if he was running
a company that company would have been doomed from the start.
Let him go out and have the mindless sheep that like him follow
him around from event to event.

"Hi, my name is Joe Biden. We are here to screw up your life, thank you for this message."

Forum List

Back