Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

It's illegal. This is like "show me how we can prosecute theft". You aren't hiring hundreds of illegals for years and not know it.
Of course it's illegal (IRCA). But "illegal" doesn't prosecute a case. EVIDENCE DOES. This is why the courts don't prosecute the cases. They don't have the "knowingly" evidence.

If you think you do, let's hear it. So far, all you've done here is DODGE this challenge.

The reason the courts don't prosecute the cases is because business doesn't want them prosecuted.

Courts don't bring charges. Charges were brought against Wal Mart and it wasn't even their employees.

It's illegal. This is like "show me how we can prosecute theft". You aren't hiring hundreds of illegals for years and not know it.
Of course it's illegal (IRCA). But "illegal" doesn't prosecute a case. EVIDENCE DOES. This is why the courts don't prosecute the cases. They don't have the "knowingly" evidence.

If you think you do, let's hear it. So far, all you've done here is DODGE this challenge.

The reason the courts don't prosecute the cases is because business doesn't want them prosecuted.

Courts don't bring charges. Charges were brought against Wal Mart and it wasn't even their employees.

Charges were once brought against Walmart for knowingly hiring subcontractors who used undocumented laborers. Walmart lost. The American people continued to shop at Walmart, signalling that they are comfortable with the practice.

I tried to organize a boycott of Walmart to begin a week before Thanksgiving and extending to the day after Christmas. Half of Walmart's profits are made in that time span for the year. My idea went over like a fart in a whirlwind.

So, not only are current laws patently unconstitutional, the American people don't want to take responsibility for their own destiny OR, in the alternative, they do not believe in enforcing the unconstitutional laws most of you are fretting over on this thread.

Charges were once brought against Walmart for knowingly hiring subcontractors who used undocumented laborers. Walmart lost. The American people continued to shop at Walmart, signalling that they are comfortable with the practice.

Fine, so the people should stop the bitching and pretending anything's is going to be done.

I tried to organize a boycott of Walmart to begin a week before Thanksgiving and extending to the day after Christmas. Half of Walmart's profits are made in that time span for the year. My idea went over like a fart in a whirlwind.

So, not only are current laws patently unconstitutional, the American people don't want to take responsibility for their own destiny OR, in the alternative, they do not believe in enforcing the unconstitutional laws most of you are fretting over on this thread.

Why would you protest over "unconstitutional" actions?

Fine, so the people should stop the bitching and pretending anything's is going to be done.

Why would you protest over "unconstitutional" actions?

People conflate the Rights of human beings with citizenship. Congress only has one function when it comes to foreigners and that is Naturalization. Naturalization = citizenship.

We fret over foreign workers and then the issue becomes one of coming here some obscure "legal" way... which means citizenship. So, we make citizens out of people that end up being politicians like Ilhan Omar or second generation immigrants like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, who then become pabulum puking liberals with a grudge against the posterity of the founders / framers of our Constitution. At present, at least 13 percent of the members of the federal legislature are immigrants or the children of immigrants. Out of about 68 legislators, 57 are Democrats.

We cannot criminalize Liberty (guaranteed to even foreigners via an illegally ratified amendment to the Constitution) and you cannot tell an employer who they can and cannot hire. If you try to force employers to do so, they will end up moving their businesses to a foreign country.

Trump should have never just cut taxes on wealthy corporations. He should have given a set of tax incentives to companies that hire an all American staff, another to take people off welfare, unemployment and disability; he could have given tax incentives to bring jobs back to the U.S. and another incentive to pay better wages.

Naturalizing nearly a million new citizens per year only means that they will soon outnumber the posterity of the founders; they will all be left wing liberals and will have the ability to vote Americans into oblivion.

You're wrong. Courts have not prosecuted employers because they simply have no evidence (of KNOWINGLY hiring illegal aliens)

Typical liberal DODGE. Just pretend that what's happening isn't and make up some other reason. This is why you guys aren't getting presidents elected anymore. The people aren't fooled by your BS.

You still are dodging my challenge.

They just like WalMart's low prices. That's all. They never heard of any charges against Walmart, or anything about illegal aliens.

You're wrong. Courts have not prosecuted employers because they simply have no evidence (of KNOWINGLY hiring illegal aliens)

Typical liberal DODGE. Just pretend that what's happening isn't and make up some other reason. This is why you guys aren't getting presidents elected anymore. The people aren't fooled by your BS.

You still are dodging my challenge.
a

It's About Time – Employer Hit by $96 Million Penalty for Hiring Illegal Aliens

I am having flashback to 1993. I visited an INS office back in the day... I thought our government would want to know and interact... about illegals But hell no, that's the last thing they want to hear about..Now they want to give them Sanctuary without our piddly consent, Which is why we voted for Trump...

I am having flashback to 1993. I visited an INS office back in the day... I thought our government would want to know and interact... about illegals But hell no, that's the last thing they want to hear about..Now they want to give them Sanctuary without our piddly consent, Which is why we voted for Trump...

The illegals were returned to their jobs. Nothing happened to the employers. Is this what you voted for?

Fine, but this in no way changes anything I've said. Like I said, for years (and decades) courts haven't bothered going after illegal employers because of the difficulty of proving the illegal alien hires were done "KNOWINGLY".

In the Asplundt case, the defendant entered a guilty plea. That's very rare, and probably will remain so (but I hope not). Also, as your link stated >> the company plea bargained "to minimize the damage to the corporation's image. As a result of the guilty plea, there will not be a public trial."

Had they gone to trial, they very possibly could have won the case, since the rehired illegals had false documents citing them with different names than what the E-Verify listed.This has always been the problem, and still is.

Last edited:
Courts never go after anyone. Prosecutors, justice departments, etc do.
That's who/what courts are > Prosecutors. Where did you think they practice their trade ? In massage parlors ?

I showed where they can bring charges. They do not want to bring charges. Those who provide the money for their campaigns do not want them to bring charges.

I showed where they can bring charges. They do not want to bring charges. Those who provide the money for their campaigns do not want them to bring charges.
Actually, your link showed just the opposite of that. You showed a good example of how easily illegal aliens can keep employers from knowingly hiring them.

Asplundt's guilty plea was based on image retention, not the ease or difficulty of prosecution.

Actually, your link showed just the opposite of that. You showed a good example of how easily illegal aliens can keep employers from knowingly hiring them.

Asplundt's guilty plea was based on image retention, not the ease or difficulty of prosecution.

Happens all over the country.

Forum List

Back