Just got engaged...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
Asked my girlfriend of 6 years to marry me. She loves the ring. 1.37 carats total. 3 large ones that weigh a carat and about 50 small ones surrounding the rim (threw that in for the ladies).

She's happy. So that makes me happy. Dont know when we'll get married though, lol.

insein said:
Asked my girlfriend of 6 years to marry me. She loves the ring. 1.37 carats total. 3 large ones that weigh a carat and about 50 small ones surrounding the rim (threw that in for the ladies).

She's happy. So that makes me happy. Dont know when we'll get married though, lol.
You've got me beat by a year. Congrats!

insein said:

Congratulations buddy! I'm sure Mrs. Insein will be very happy with you, but I have to ask...can she cook? Just kidding. Good for you, man!

After a six-year relationship, this should have a good chance of lasting " 'til death do us part'". Congrats! Has a date been set?

insein said:
Thanks all and yes she can cook. Just have to get her to learn how to clean. :happy2: She's a teacher though so what can i expect (j/k kathi).

Teacher's do NOT clean, except under 'cramming' conditions. (ie., Christmas is less than 2 weeks away and is at MY House! :eek: ) Congrats again! ;)

Ask not for whom the bell tolls!

Kidding, just kidding....

Congrats and all. Set that date, keep it a good year out. It takes a while to plan a good wedding.

(climbs on soapbox)

Remember, it is more important to agree about the marriage than the wedding. Talk often about things that will be important. How many kids, how you'll punish, etc. Give in on the little things and choose your battles wisely...

(climbs back off the soapbox)

insein said:

Congratulations, insein! My best to you both, for a LONG and HAPPY Marriage.

Forum List

Back