Just face the truth republicans

America has gone to shit in the eyes of the world

LOL you are losing it buddy.
Blues I'm losing it You have heroes, brave Americans testifying and slime trying to demean them including the guy you support ? Attack on the witness today?? Why can't you get it ??

Nothing but a bunch of loser taxpayer mooching government employees.
33 years in service to America a loser mooch?

The only time you'd put up with the shit Trump is smearing on America is when a republican is in office Obama did the same you'd have ridden him out of the WH on a rail
View attachment 289993
John Wilkes Booth Can you do me a favor??
Jacob William actually. No, I’d have to give a shit first, and you don’t rate that much attention.
Yes Jake I understand If I had a shit I wouldn't give it either

America has gone to shit in the eyes of the world

LOL you are losing it buddy.
Blues I'm losing it You have heroes, brave Americans testifying and slime trying to demean them including the guy you support ? Attack on the witness today?? Why can't you get it ??

Nothing but a bunch of loser taxpayer mooching government employees.
33 years in service to America a loser mooch?

Yeah total taxpayer sponge.

Yeah enjoying the HI LIFE in Somalia and other 5th rate countries representing America You'd bad mouth Jesus if he appeared and said he hated trump

Yeah enjoying the HI LIFE in Somalia and other 5th rate countries representing America You'd bad mouth Jesus if he appeared and said he hated trump
Even your esteemed group of republican scum watched their mouths questioning and American heroine
Senior foreign service award 6 times Superior honor award 5 times Look ashamed Blues

Yet O did much worse but being black and protected by the media, deep state, and the bureaucracy, he was untouchable.
6 of your trump scum are down last being certified liar stone Obama had ZERO

Yet O did much worse but being black and protected by the media, deep state, and the bureaucracy, he was untouchable.
That should tell you something about the nature of justice in America, but you likely can’t comprehend.
Gip comprehend this?

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump threatens smear campaign against Alexander Vindman, the Purple Heart recipient who said the White House left out some phrases from its Ukraine call memo
President Donald Trump has claimed without evidence that Vindman is a "Never Trumper," referring to a GOP movement against Trump.
One more hero bashed

That should tell you something about the nature of justice in America, but you likely can’t comprehend.
Gip comprehend this?

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump threatens smear campaign against Alexander Vindman, the Purple Heart recipient who said the White House left out some phrases from its Ukraine call memo
President Donald Trump has claimed without evidence that Vindman is a "Never Trumper," referring to a GOP movement against Trump.
One more hero bashed
To think Ears not corrupt but Donnie a crook, is not to think.

Gip comprehend this?

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

One more hero bashed
To think Ears not corrupt but Donnie a crook, is not to think.
Not close gipp Trump has a lifetime record of staying one step ahead of the law Notice how you sneeze in front of him he sues with his teams of lawyers

LOL LOL he promised that too before last election when dems swept the house

That was then. When he wanted to get the rinos running.

This is now. The rinos are handled and congress is inept.

Wake up.

Wake up ?? Me ? How much further is trump going to put us in the RED?

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi’s Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine

paul-pelosi-jr-fbcc8613-d99e-4817-8daa-9440fad6f00-resize-7501.jpg

Company co-founded by Nancy Pelosi’s son charged with securities fraud

imho?

It's coming around again, but this time with a different outcome...

...possibly.

First you must get the judges in place.

:thup:

Forum List

Back