Just face the truth republicans

Hey Gipper, notice how rightwingers like you need bigger and bigger and bigger conspiracies to make sense of the world?

Maybe O with his fancy law degree simply happen to know right from wrong. NUUUH! Thats insane! World falling apar...
d95.gif

Time for some of those cold, hard facts:

DsTHp17WkAIHdF1.jpg

You are so dumb if you think the Judicial System is not political, or does not, indeed, have an agenda.

tenor.gif

Both parties are corporations, and if a judge wants to get appointed, they need to patronize one or the other.

There is no such thing as an independent Judiciary, it is a myth. As such, this is a meaningless statistic.

I know, I know, when hard facts on bottom line contradict your thesis there is always a grand conspiracy to run to.
If you believe all that, you're too fucking stupid to have a vote.
ODDBALL YOU are bad news

The only time you'd put up with the shit Trump is smearing on America is when a republican is in office Obama did the same you'd have ridden him out of the WH on a rail

We have been facing the truth which is why we put Donald Trump into the Whitehouse. You and your kind however seem to have a real problem dealing with either the truth or reality.

DsTHp17WkAIHdF1.jpg

You are so dumb if you think the Judicial System is not political, or does not, indeed, have an agenda.

tenor.gif

Both parties are corporations, and if a judge wants to get appointed, they need to patronize one or the other.

There is no such thing as an independent Judiciary, it is a myth. As such, this is a meaningless statistic.

I know, I know, when hard facts on bottom line contradict your thesis there is always a grand conspiracy to run to.
ODDBALL YOU are bad news
And you're another one too stupid to have a vote.

You've seen their tax returns ? They wrote books they gave speeches ,things the moron in our WH will be hard pressed to do

Riiiiight $500k for a 30 minute speech, if you believe that's not pay to play I have a bridge to sell you.
reagan got that from japan
So how’s your portfolio doing?
LOL I'm killing it MSFT,AAPL SQ FB QCOM,AMAT among others
So Trump hasn’t destroyed our economy yet?

You've seen their tax returns ? They wrote books they gave speeches ,things the moron in our WH will be hard pressed to do

Riiiiight $500k for a 30 minute speech, if you believe that's not pay to play I have a bridge to sell you.

NONE of the left's dire predictions should Trump win the election came true.

DsTHp17WkAIHdF1.jpg

tenor.gif

ODDBALL YOU are bad news

I belieeeeve. . . that is the first true post you have ever made. . . ?

103bn63lloez.jpg

(He should be a mod. again.)

Last edited:
The only time you'd put up with the shit Trump is smearing on America is when a republican is in office Obama did the same you'd have ridden him out of the WH on a rail

But Obama hates the country, so he wouldn't/didn't do the things that Trump's doing, obviously.

lol what the hell? Obama could have gone to, and done well in, any country in the world.

Stop drinking the cool-aid already.

So your saying Obama wasn't born an American

Huh

Caught you

Throw a brick into a pile of hogs and the only one squealing is the one you hit
Today the only squealer was trump

We have been facing the truth which is why we put Donald Trump into the Whitehouse. You and your kind however seem to have a real problem dealing with either the truth or reality.
You support trump because he represents truth?????Reality ?? Are you FN kidding me?

NONE of the left's dire predictions should Trump win the election came true.
America has gone to shit in the eyes of the world That is a prediction that came true

By "smearing on America" do you mean record low minority unemployment, rapidly rising wages for minorities, record stock markets, and a booming economy?
The FACT that it affects the 2020 election makes it A DEATH PENALTY CRIME
Ed, you know as well as I that if the impeachment is going to be a death sentence, it's going
to need bipartisan support and not just down party lines. I don't see that happening.
Meister as for many times I agree with you There is NO WAY republicans will give up support for Trump ,no matter how deep in his cess pool he's in Very sad that they can support this garbage

Of course eddy, no one is going to bring down an enemy who is an enemy of my enemies

Forum List

Back