Just face the truth republicans

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
The only time you'd put up with the shit Trump is smearing on America is when a republican is in office Obama did the same you'd have ridden him out of the WH on a rail

Yet O did much worse but being black and protected by the media, deep state, and the bureaucracy, he was untouchable.

Hey Gipper, notice how rightwingers like you need bigger and bigger and bigger conspiracies to make sense of the world?

Maybe O with his fancy law degree simply happen to know right from wrong. NUUUH! Thats insane! World falling apar...

Last edited:
The only time you'd put up with the shit Trump is smearing on America is when a republican is in office Obama did the same you'd have ridden him out of the WH on a rail
By "smearing on America" do you mean record low minority unemployment, rapidly rising wages for minorities, record stock markets, and a booming economy?
The FACT that it affects the 2020 election makes it A DEATH PENALTY CRIME

By "smearing on America" do you mean record low minority unemployment, rapidly rising wages for minorities, record stock markets, and a booming economy?
ALL on Obamas back who was heading in the same direction

I have no clue WTF your post is suppose to mean. You wanna try to post something remotely coherent?

What's really funny is I think you actually BELIEVE that!

I have no clue WTF your post is suppose to mean. You wanna try to post something remotely coherent?
You're too fn stupid for me to waste my time with You and your other AH pals here

Yet O did much worse but being black and protected by the media, deep state, and the bureaucracy, he was untouchable.

Hey Gipper, notice how rightwingers like you need bigger and bigger and bigger conspiracies to make sense of the world?

Maybe O with his fancy law degree simply happen to know right from wrong. NUUUH! Thats insane! World falling apar...
d95.gif

What's really funny is I think you actually BELIEVE that!
I do Look in the mirror You fn ah's are all for your party and fk America

Can I watch your lethal injection?

Can I watch your lethal injection?
Better yet Trumps, I'd even help With yours too you useless piece of republican shit

Democrats are globalist that hate America and Americans thus everything you said they see as bad. Democrats want to manage America's decline, not see America succeed.

So it is right for a Man with Tits to go into a little girls room? O condoned it.

d95.gif

Time for some of those cold, hard facts:

DsTHp17WkAIHdF1.jpg

These tools couldn't recognize the truth if you wrapped it around a bat and smacked them with it.

The only shit being smeared is that of the wallowing demodummy piglets in cali. Good job, assholes.

What's he smearing?

Peanut butter and Jelly? :dunno:

Forum List

Back