Just face the truth republicans

The only time you'd put up with the shit Trump is smearing on America is when a republican is in office Obama did the same you'd have ridden him out of the WH on a rail

But Obama hates the country, so he wouldn't/didn't do the things that Trump's doing, obviously.

The only time you'd put up with the shit Trump is smearing on America is when a republican is in office Obama did the same you'd have ridden him out of the WH on a rail

But Obama hates the country, so he wouldn't/didn't do the things that Trump's doing, obviously.

lol what the hell? Obama could have gone to, and done well in, any country in the world.

Stop drinking the cool-aid already.

By "smearing on America" do you mean record low minority unemployment, rapidly rising wages for minorities, record stock markets, and a booming economy?
The FACT that it affects the 2020 election makes it A DEATH PENALTY CRIME
Can I watch your lethal injection?
Better yet Trumps, I'd even help With yours too you useless piece of republican shit
i'm not a republican, traitor.

lol what the hell? Obama could have gone to, and done well in, any country in the world.

I don't drink Kool-Aid. I base my assessments of others on behavior and philosophy.

Yet O did much worse but being black and protected by the media, deep state, and the bureaucracy, he was untouchable.

Hey Gipper, notice how rightwingers like you need bigger and bigger and bigger conspiracies to make sense of the world?

Maybe O with his fancy law degree simply happen to know right from wrong. NUUUH! Thats insane! World falling apar...
d95.gif

Time for some of those cold, hard facts:

DsTHp17WkAIHdF1.jpg

You are so dumb if you think the Judicial System is not political, or does not, indeed, have an agenda.

tenor.gif

Both parties are corporations, and if a judge wants to get appointed, they need to patronize one or the other.

There is no such thing as an independent Judiciary, it is a myth. As such, this is a meaningless statistic.

I don't drink Kool-Aid. I base my assessments of others on behavior and philosophy.
Billy You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the head You support the biggest slime bag ever to hit our WH

By "smearing on America" do you mean record low minority unemployment, rapidly rising wages for minorities, record stock markets, and a booming economy?
Can I watch your lethal injection?
Better yet Trumps, I'd even help With yours too you useless piece of republican shit
i'm not a republican traitor.
I tend to differ with you You are worse

Proof that the crazy left is upside down? Unemployment is at a historic low, the DOW is consistently in record territory, the biggest terrorist threat has been taken out, confidence in the economy is at an all time high and we are at relative peace while the President is withdrawing Troops and the crazy left calls it ....."smearing"? WTF

Proof that the crazy left is upside down? Unemployment is at a historic low, the DOW is consistently in record territory, the biggest terrorist threat has been taken out, confidence in the economy is at an all time high and we are at relative peace while the President is withdrawing Troops and the crazy left calls it ....."smearing"? WTF
WHITEY is the President above all laws OR like you to kiss his ass no matter what? Would you agree with a dem president behaving the same way?? Or Obama??

Yet O did much worse but being black and protected by the media, deep state, and the bureaucracy, he was untouchable.
An excuse is never out of reach for Trumpians. Blacks, the media boogeyman, the conspiratorial 'Deep State'! When your political identity relies on victimhood, there's always someone or something to blame.

You forgot Mexicans, Muslims, POWs and Gays. They're all coming for you!

Ed, you know as well as I that if the impeachment is going to be a death sentence, it's going
to need bipartisan support and not just down party lines. I don't see that happening.

Ed, you know as well as I that if the impeachment is going to be a death sentence, it's going
to need bipartisan support and not just down party lines. I don't see that happening.
Meister as for many times I agree with you There is NO WAY republicans will give up support for Trump ,no matter how deep in his cess pool he's in Very sad that they can support this garbage

Eddie I see you have come to grips with the fact that the Dem's impeachment sham will fail. And since none of the Dem 2020 candidates have a chance of beating Trump you realize he will easily win a 2nd term.

Lol OBAMA SAID LETS TALK WHEN I HAVE MORE FLEXIBILITY LOL

You're too fn stupid for me to waste my time with You and your other AH pals here

And yet, you have the time to throw up a stupid thread, perhaps unaware that it vividly calls even more attention to your utter desperation. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Hey Gipper, notice how rightwingers like you need bigger and bigger and bigger conspiracies to make sense of the world?

Maybe O with his fancy law degree simply happen to know right from wrong. NUUUH! Thats insane! World falling apar...
d95.gif

Time for some of those cold, hard facts:

DsTHp17WkAIHdF1.jpg

Bill Clinton, YOU SAY, TWO INDICTMENTS, ONE CONVICTION, ONE SENTENCE!
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6-Th.gif

You should have done just a smidge of research. Obviously, you're not old enough to remember but I'll help.

Show us the criminal indictments. Show us to those indictments having anything whatsoever to do with
their time with the Trump administration.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

Pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

There are more, as you well know. Should we get into all the unexplained deaths surrounding the Clinton Cabal?
Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back