Just because they don't talk abour it anymore

And we would love to see CURRENT pictures of those 'countless' areas. I mean since the Gulf coast is one continuous sweep of coastline and all. We would love to see where the lines are drawn. Oh gee. Wait. There aren't any. The entire area has recovered. Nah, that couldn't be it. The liberal rags say so. :badgrin:

Try to imagine how truly stupid you look posting this silly shit.

LOL I'm so foolish!!! How could I be so dumb???

Humans have ABSOLUTELY NO IMPACT on anything!!! The rainforests? Fuck em they're doing great! The oceans? FUCK EM humans haven't influenced them in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!!!

LOL these fucking liberals. How can they possibly think that humans have played ANY role WHATSOEVER on this world? :dunno:

Loony libs :cuckoo:

Any of those issues would be amore productive use of time OldSchool.. THOSE issues are all back burner now, because the left has framed this global warming gig as the ONLY enviro issue that matters.......

Well guess what... aside from global warming there isn't anyone giving a damn about ANY enviro issues ANYWHERE. I'm not fully convinced that humans can purposely affect any kind of significant change in the climate... but a win for the AGW environmentalists happens to be a win for conservationists 9 times out of 10.

Oil bespoiled. 25 years ago? :lol:

Billions spent on clean-up. Check.

In that same 25 years, agriculture has spread millions of tons of toxins on our earth and in our waterways.

*crickets*

Agriculture is the enemy, not the suppliers of hydrocarbons.

Sort your shit. Square your shit.

Those are great pictures of an area that recovered. I hope the other countless damaged areas in the world can also recover one day.

And we would love to see CURRENT pictures of those 'countless' areas. I mean since the Gulf coast is one continuous sweep of coastline and all. We would love to see where the lines are drawn. Oh gee. Wait. There aren't any. The entire area has recovered. Nah, that couldn't be it. The liberal rags say so. :badgrin:

Humans have ABSOLUTELY NO IMPACT on anything!!! The rainforests? Fuck em they're doing great! The oceans? FUCK EM humans haven't influenced them in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!!!

LOL these fucking liberals. How can they possibly think that humans have played ANY role WHATSOEVER on this world? :dunno:

How many rain forests have you ever seen? Probably about as many as you have oil spills.

What did humans do to cause the last ice age?

Holocene extinction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What no pertinent quote? No surprise. Nothing in there that says humans did anything to cause the last ice age!

Last edited:

In that same 25 years, agriculture has spread millions of tons of toxins on our earth and in our waterways.

*crickets*

If he does that he will have to stop eating.

Have you ever noticed that his type is all about stopping SOMEONE ELSE from what they are doing to save the environment. But THEY can consume, spoil, and waste as much of the earth's resources as they want. It's all about someone else. Every single time.

*crickets*

Have you ever noticed that his type is all about stopping SOMEONE ELSE from what they are doing to save the environment. But THEY can consume, spoil, and waste as much of the earth's resources as they want. It's all about someone else. Every single time.

yep, and how they will take the word of some article over someone who actually LIVED in Alaska and has been to Valdez

these radical environments motte is. do as I say not as I do...like Al Gore flying all over the world to wail about globull warming...frkken hypocrites all for one thing, power over you and money from your wallets..kinda like the Obama preaching about giving up things in your lives to buy into their insurance scam...

Last edited:

*crickets*

yep, and how they will take the word of some article over someone who actually LIVED in Alaska and has been to Valdez

these radical environments motte is. do as I say not as I do...like Al Gore flying all over the world to wail about globull warming...frkken hypocrites all for one thing, power over you and money from your wallets..kinda like the Obama preaching about giving up things in your lives to buy their into their insurance scam...

They ARE hypocrites. Think of all the people they are willing to unemploy in order to save the environment! Yet, here they sit on their fat asses stuffing their faces and wasting energy and resources posting on some silly message board. YOUR job is bad for the environment. Quit YOUR job. YOUR car is bad for the environment. Get rid of YOUR car. The medicines developed from plants in the rainforest are a waste when used on YOUR family member. Let YOUR family member die. I have posted PICTURES which refute the article in the OP. Oh, but no, I only saw PART of the Gulf coast. The REST is still coated in oil. How fucking stupid can it get. The Gulf coast is ALL one continuous beach. It is the same all around it. That picture in the OP is misleading. It shows sand from when the spill happened and not as it is today which is what my pictures show.

Last edited:
I also noticed the ads that the lawyers have running pretty much 24/7. This OP sounds like one of those ads. The plaintiff lawyers there are hustling people like crazy. So, it would seem are Luddly and TheOldSchool. They must have money to be made from keeping the spill alive and well.

How many rain forests have you ever seen? Probably about as many as you have oil spills.

Hell, I live in one. The west coast is a temperate rain forest.

*crickets*

these radical environments motte is. do as I say not as I do...like Al Gore flying all over the world to wail about globull warming...frkken hypocrites all for one thing, power over you and money from your wallets..kinda like the Obama preaching about giving up things in your lives to buy into their insurance scam...

LOL. So, you lived in Alaska once, and spent a day in Valdez, and you know more than the people at the National Geographic. Staph, you are hilarious.

Any of those issues would be amore productive use of time OldSchool.. THOSE issues are all back burner now, because the left has framed this global warming gig as the ONLY enviro issue that matters.......

Well guess what... aside from global warming there isn't anyone giving a damn about ANY enviro issues ANYWHERE. I'm not fully convinced that humans can purposely affect any kind of significant change in the climate... but a win for the AGW environmentalists happens to be a win for conservationists 9 times out of 10.

The public is numb from the pounding on AGW. The massive mind control effort has HURT the general enviro issues. That and the heavy handed abuse of equating CO2 with pollution to queer the word Carbon pollution. And the heavy handed lightbulb bans, failed wind subsidies, ect.. More money to redistribute in energy, than you can by saving a fish..

As the drought continues in California, wind continues to look better and better. It requires no water. Ivanpah, the huge reflector solar generator, requires only about the same amount as a nearby golf course uses on two holes. The Salton Sea geothermal requires no water. Nukes, on the other hand, require enormous amounts of water. And the generation from coal and natural gas also uses considerable water. The many tens of thousands of home solar panels require no water.

In fact, in drought prone areas, alternative energies are absolutely the way to go.

The public is numb from the pounding on AGW. The massive mind control effort has HURT the general enviro issues. That and the heavy handed abuse of equating CO2 with pollution to queer the word Carbon pollution. And the heavy handed lightbulb bans, failed wind subsidies, ect.. More money to redistribute in energy, than you can by saving a fish..

Almost all forms of energy production get subsidies from the government. We need the energy, and more of it. Since that is the case, the government, that is, we, the people, have the right to stop the outright waste of energy. And now that we have both compact flourescent bulbs and LEDs, there is no reason to allow people to waste 90% of the energy used in lighting by using incandescent bulbs.

Incandescent Light Bulbs vs. Compact Fluorescent Lighting - Investment U

And what if that one thing was as simple as changing an incandescent light bulb? Is it really viable? I think it is. Here's why...

There are 110 million households in the United States.
The average home has between 50 and 100 light sockets.
My own home isn't particularly large, but we have a few other buildings, in addition to the main house. I asked my son to do an inventory and he determined we have 206 sockets. Yikes.

Obviously, we don't use all 206 outlets. But regardless, it's a terrible waste of energy to use ordinary incandescent light bulbs. So about a year ago, I started to replace my used bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs - or CFLs for short.

CFLs (also known as "swirl bulbs") emit the same amount of light as incandescents, but use 75% to 80% less energy.

If each American home changed just one 60-watt incandescent bulb to a CFL, the resulting energy savings would be enough to power a city of 1.5 million people. Or all the homes in Delaware and Rhode Island.

To put it another way, changing one 60-watt bulb is the equivalent of taking 1.3 million cars off the roads. It's the law of large numbers in action.

As the drought continues in California, wind continues to look better and better. It requires no water. Ivanpah, the huge reflector solar generator, requires only about the same amount as a nearby golf course uses on two holes. The Salton Sea geothermal requires no water. Nukes, on the other hand, require enormous amounts of water. And the generation from coal and natural gas also uses considerable water. The many tens of thousands of home solar panels require no water.

In fact, in drought prone areas, alternative energies are absolutely the way to go.

fallacies abound when the Rocks shows up..

Smash Fallacy #1..

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/geothermal/pdfs/geothermal_water_use_draft.pdf

Adee and Moore (2010) reported that freshwater used for cooling at the Salton Sea
hydrothermal flash power plants is 0.36 gal/kWh. However, this is an exception. Water cooling towers are typically used for flash plants, because these plants provide much of the needed water from steam condensate (DiPippo, 2008).

Consumption of SURFACE water is low in that type of plant.. But they evaporate SUB surface water in LARGE volumn to the atmos.. A SOURCE of greenhouse gas -- I might add.

Smash Fallacy #2

MANY types of nuclear reactors designed since the 70s require little or NO water for cooling and maintaining safety.

Smash Fallacy #3

Wind is not an ALTERNATIVE to any current RELIABLE method of generating electricity.

Almost all forms of energy production get subsidies from the government. We need the energy, and more of it. Since that is the case, the government, that is, we, the people, have the right to stop the outright waste of energy. And now that we have both compact flourescent bulbs and LEDs, there is no reason to allow people to waste 90% of the energy used in lighting by using incandescent bulbs.

Incandescent Light Bulbs vs. Compact Fluorescent Lighting - Investment U

And what if that one thing was as simple as changing an incandescent light bulb? Is it really viable? I think it is. Here's why...

There are 110 million households in the United States.
The average home has between 50 and 100 light sockets.
My own home isn't particularly large, but we have a few other buildings, in addition to the main house. I asked my son to do an inventory and he determined we have 206 sockets. Yikes.

Obviously, we don't use all 206 outlets. But regardless, it's a terrible waste of energy to use ordinary incandescent light bulbs. So about a year ago, I started to replace my used bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs - or CFLs for short.

CFLs (also known as "swirl bulbs") emit the same amount of light as incandescents, but use 75% to 80% less energy.

If each American home changed just one 60-watt incandescent bulb to a CFL, the resulting energy savings would be enough to power a city of 1.5 million people. Or all the homes in Delaware and Rhode Island.

To put it another way, changing one 60-watt bulb is the equivalent of taking 1.3 million cars off the roads. It's the law of large numbers in action.

More anectdote and fallacies..

There are very few subsidies for fossil fuel generation based on ACTUAL PRODUCTION. and GoldiRocks LOVES to bring OIL into electricity generation discussions --- even tho -- we don't GENERATE any appreciable electricity with OIL. ((Unlike the false "alternatives" that are subsidized MONUMENTALLY by MW-hr...

And the numbers for that anecdotal fairy tale have been been mangled beyond recognition.
Changing out bulbs does not remove a single car from the road and is therefore a faulty analogy. 150 sockets in a home are NEVER lit at the same time and have relatively low probability of use individually. And incandescent bulbs are 100% efficient in that home whenever the HVAC system is set to heat..

Forum List

Back