Just Asking, Part 1

How would you know since Voter ID is blocked we don't know how many votes are real and how many are fake?
But look, Joey, she can have TEN MILLION more votes if that makes you happy. It doesn't change the fact that she lost the election YUGELY.

The people said no. They saw Trump was an unfit racist. He proves his lack of fitness every day, but you guys have strapped yourselves to his sinking ship.

No, people just care that he was drugging and raping girls while selling US secrets to the Chinese and then his wife tried to do the same thing and covered it up by keeping all the government tracks in a personal server close at hand under her control she could crash and destroy if needed to hide her crimes.

Clinton was drugging girls? Really? You are going into nutty land, aren't you?
"You are going into nutty land, aren't you?"

That one's a crazed birther. That means he not only lives in nutty land; but he's the bus driver there too.

Must be an awfully terrible place for you stuck having to try to live in denial of overwhelming evidence! Even Barry Hussein Soetoro admitted he was Kenyan when he applied for foreign student aid!

DazKU4sWAAAbPBP_zpsyoaf4gv2.jpg

kenyanwonderboy.jpg

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

The people said no.
Your stupid bullshit gets tiresome Joe. You are worse than arguing with a grade school child. At least kids have SOME grasp of reality. I won't even bother rehashing the fact that Trump took 3,141 counties in the USA to Hillary's only winning 57.
They saw Trump was an unfit racist. He proves his lack of fitness every day,
Funny, never heard that once during the race, and he keeps winning on issues everyday, his lack of fitness is only for what YOU want.
but you guys have strapped yourselves to his sinking ship.
Sinking so much the country is doing better in every regard?
Yawn. So so boring having to rehash stuff for the 99th time you either already know but simply deny or are so far out of contact that you honestly never heard about how Willy and his brother Roger used to have coke and sex parties as governor of Arkansas with under age girls. Just one more "Gate" surrounding the Clintons for you idiot apologists to deny.

Troopergate (Bill Clinton) - Wikipedia

The Clintons belong in prison.

View attachment 269862
LOLOL

I like how you go from claiming Clinton was "drugging and raping girls" ....

To posting a link which includes...

As far as they were aware, all of the women involved had consented to the relationships and no alcohol abuse or drug abuse had been part of the encounters

You're a loon, boobtube. :cuckoo:

Sure, Fawn, personal attacks, but never any evidence to support your feckless denial:

EXCLUSIVE - Troopergate Returns: Bill Clinton’s Alleged Misuse of State Guards to Handle His Sexual Targets | Breitbart

How would you know since Voter ID is blocked we don't know how many votes are real and how many are fake?
But look, Joey, she can have TEN MILLION more votes if that makes you happy. It doesn't change the fact that she lost the election YUGELY.

The people said no. They saw Trump was an unfit racist. He proves his lack of fitness every day, but you guys have strapped yourselves to his sinking ship.

No, people just care that he was drugging and raping girls while selling US secrets to the Chinese and then his wife tried to do the same thing and covered it up by keeping all the government tracks in a personal server close at hand under her control she could crash and destroy if needed to hide her crimes.

That one's a crazed birther. That means he not only lives in nutty land; but he's the bus driver there too.

Must be an awfully terrible place for you stuck having to try to live in denial of overwhelming evidence! Even Barry Hussein Soetoro admitted he was Kenyan when he applied for foreign student aid!

View attachment 269883
View attachment 269884
View attachment 269885
LOLOLOLOL

^^^ a moronic birther, easily duped by photoshop

P1010025_Welcome_to_Madha_Closeup.jpg

I love birthers, they crack me up like no othah.

The people said no.
Your stupid bullshit gets tiresome Joe. You are worse than arguing with a grade school child. At least kids have SOME grasp of reality. I won't even bother rehashing the fact that Trump took 3,141 counties in the USA to Hillary's only winning 57.
Funny, never heard that once during the race, and he keeps winning on issues everyday, his lack of fitness is only for what YOU want.
Yawn. So so boring having to rehash stuff for the 99th time you either already know but simply deny or are so far out of contact that you honestly never heard about how Willy and his brother Roger used to have coke and sex parties as governor of Arkansas with under age girls. Just one more "Gate" surrounding the Clintons for you idiot apologists to deny.

View attachment 269862
LOLOL

As far as they were aware, all of the women involved had consented to the relationships and no alcohol abuse or drug abuse had been part of the encounters

Sure, Fawn, personal attacks, but never any evidence to support your feckless denial:

EXCLUSIVE - Troopergate Returns: Bill Clinton’s Alleged Misuse of State Guards to Handle His Sexual Targets | Breitbart

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted your source, boobtube.

Why do liberals get angry if they think the president is above the law, but they are okay with illegal aliens being above the law?

LINK: Liberal Media Scream: ‘No such thing as an illegal immigrant’
This week’s Liberal Media Scream features the fight over the caravan of illegal immigrants on the U.S.-Mexico border.
Only this time the battle on TV wasn’t over laws or President Trump’s border wall but over what to call them and the liberal refrain that nobody can be “illegal” despite how the government refers to unauthorized aliens.
Is this a serious question or are you kidding?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The people said no.

View attachment 269862
LOLOL

LOLOL

Jackass as always, you hand picked 0.01% of ONE source you could use and ignore everything else. Go blow. We all know Clinton is guilty.

The people said no.

View attachment 269862
LOLOL

LOLOL

Jackass as always, you hand picked 0.01% of ONE source you could use and ignore everything else. Go blow. We all know Clinton is guilty.

LOLOL

Boobtube, I "handpicked" nothing. I didn't even link to anything. I used your own source to refute your idiocies. :mm:

But g'head, tell me again how a welcome sign in Oman that was photoshopped to appear like a welcome sign in Kenya, is evidence that Obama was born there; when it's really evidence of just how big of an imbecile you are. :lmao:

307vyna.gif

View attachment 269883
View attachment 269884
View attachment 269885
LOLOLOLOL

Nice fake photoshop, honey. What is that a pool of water or snow behind the sign in the desert? HaHa

Because there are no laws for poor brown people, but rich white people should immediately be thrown in jail.

Or something

Actually, it's quite the opposite, you racist sack of shit.

Brown people are thrown in jail without due process. These detention camps are there because these people aren't getting the hearings they are entitled to.

Meanwhile, Trump has a battalion of lawyers protecting him from any accountability.
they are entitled to nothing. they are not americans.

307vyna-gif.269908

But g'head, tell me again how a welcome sign in Oman that was photoshopped to appear like a welcome sign in Kenya, is evidence that Obama was born there

PROOF, honeybun, PROOF. Do you ever have any PROOF of anything, little snowflake? So now Obama was born in Oman, eh?

View attachment 269911
LOLOL

I posted the photo from a site promoting Oman. There's no mention of Obama on it.

You're batshit crazy, birther.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

View attachment 269883
View attachment 269884
View attachment 269885
LOLOLOLOL

Nice fake photoshop, honey. What is that a pool of water or snow behind the sign in the desert? HaHa
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that also appears in the photo you posted.

Are you ever not stupid?

Ever??? :badgrin:

But g'head, tell me again how Kenya is in Oman. :lmao:

Yet you still don't answer why Obama applied for foreign student and and both he and Michelle called him Kenyan? They never denied it until HILLARY CLINTON mentioned it in her 2008 campaign run against him, THEN Trump picked up on it. THEN it became a rat bat crazy accusation. Poor little snowflake.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Yet you still don't answer why Obama applied for foreign student and and both he and Michelle called him Kenyan? They never denied it until HILLARY CLINTON mentioned it in her 2008 campaign run against him, THEN Trump picked up on it. THEN it became a rat bat crazy accusation. Poor little snowflake.
Boobtube, you still have no evidence Obama ever applied for aid as a foreign student. And you've been shown he wouldn't have qualified.

But even funnier, you're now arguing with yourself. Earlier, you implied hd didn't even go to Columbia University. Now you're claiming he applied for a scholarship to attend a university you think he didn't attend.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You birthers are a fucking riot! Please, continue....... :mm:

But g'head, tell me again how Kenya is in Oman.

Sure! Just as soon as you show me where I ever claimed that! Damn sad thing to see an idiot tard apologist falling down into utter delusion as well.
You posted a photo of sign in Oman and claimed it's in Kenya. The only way that sign is in Kenya is if Kenya is in Oman.

Yet you still don't answer why Obama applied for foreign student and and both he and Michelle called him Kenyan? They never denied it until HILLARY CLINTON mentioned it in her 2008 campaign run against him, THEN Trump picked up on it. THEN it became a rat bat crazy accusation. Poor little snowflake.
Boobtube, Hillary never said Obama was born in Kenya. Not even once.

Are you ever not stupid?

Ever???

Forum List

Back