Just another racist lying Pallywood - the false "accusation" against an innocent lady

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
An Israeli receives threats after false claims that she is the "Gaza nurse" from the viral video.
IMG-20231117-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20231117-WA0005.jpg

Thread: Israel-Hamas war misinformation - Day 40 Hannah Abutbul, an Israeli influencer, is being falsely doxxed as the woman in the misleading video of a supposed nurse at Al-Shifa hospital speaking out against Hamas. I spoke to Hannah earlier. She's not the woman in the video.

The BBC reporter, Shayan Sardarizda, who wrote at the beginning of the week that this was a fake video, referred to the accusations against Abutbol and wrote: "I spoke to Hannah. This is not the woman in the video."
'Hannah Abutbul, an Israeli influencer, is being falsely doxxed as the woman in the misleading video of a supposed nurse at Al-Shifa hospital speaking out against Hamas. I spoke to Hannah earlier. She's not the woman in the video.'

Abutbul added: 'I don't need to prove anything to anyone, but a lot of people don't have common sense. Why would I expose myself to take a fake video? My face and glasses are already known on social media and I post videos that I'm Jewish and proud. So don't spread lies and hate, Don't be part of the manipulations! It's clearly not me.'

But no worries, the Pallywood machine will go on... no matter how many thousands of times it is debunked.

Last edited:
Everybody ( nearly) is being hysterical and over the top .
Just the Palestinians are being histerical. We watched 300,000 jews march peacefully. Not a single act of violence or any calls for violence. That is VASTLY different from the Palestinian protests.

An Israeli receives threats after false claims that she is the "Gaza nurse" from the viral video.
View attachment 859824

View attachment 859823

Thread: Israel-Hamas war misinformation - Day 40 Hannah Abutbul, an Israeli influencer, is being falsely doxxed as the woman in the misleading video of a supposed nurse at Al-Shifa hospital speaking out against Hamas. I spoke to Hannah earlier. She's not the woman in the video.

The BBC reporter, Shayan Sardarizda, who wrote at the beginning of the week that this was a fake video, referred to the accusations against Abutbol and wrote: "I spoke to Hannah. This is not the woman in the video."
'Hannah Abutbul, an Israeli influencer, is being falsely doxxed as the woman in the misleading video of a supposed nurse at Al-Shifa hospital speaking out against Hamas. I spoke to Hannah earlier. She's not the woman in the video.'

Abutbul added: 'I don't need to prove anything to anyone, but a lot of people don't have common sense. Why would I expose myself to take a fake video? My face and glasses are already known on social media and I post videos that I'm Jewish and proud. So don't spread lies and hate, Don't be part of the manipulations! It's clearly not me.'

But no worries, the Pallywood machine will go on... no matter how many thousands of times it is debunked.

No government would use a well known person to conduct such misinformation campaigns. If they did, the person behind that decision should be fired. At best it would signal desperation, at worst, harm their credibility. It's akin to the Canadian Security Industrial.Complex members on this site (and their traitorist U.S comrades) who try to influence Americans and attack me. The first question any logical person should ask is "why do they care so much about him"? Hamas is evil enough, they don't need to manufacture this hate or people would suspect that they aren't.

No government would use a well known person to conduct such misinformation campaigns. If they did, the person behind that decision should be fired. At best it would signal desperation, at worst, harm their credibility. It's akin to the Canadian Security Industrial.Complex members on this site (and their traitorist U.S comrades) who try to influence Americans and attack me. The first question any logical person should ask is "why do they care so much about him"? Hamas is evil enough, they don't need to manufacture this hate or people would suspect that they aren't.
Pallywood is in an overdrive.

Just the Palestinians are being histerical. We watched 300,000 jews march peacefully. Not a single act of violence or any calls for violence. That is VASTLY different from the Palestinian protests.
That alone shows the difference between Jews and Palestinians and their enablers.

OMG hard to believe people like this exist.

That’s what the rabid Muslim animals you support DID do. Do you not find it hard that “people” like THAT exist?

Hard to believe that people like you support the side that committed such atrocities, but that’s what antisemitism does: blinds one to the truth.

That’s what the rabid Muslim animals you support DID do. Do you not find it hard that “people” like THAT exist?

Hard to believe that people like you support the side that committed such atrocities, but that’s what antisemitism does: blinds one to the truth.
I don't support either side. I am here for the show! It's a weak deflection effort to ignore what that pro Israel lady said.

יוסף חדאד - Yoseph Haddad
@YosephHaddad
Hamas is desperate! They released a video showing a dead Palestinian baby... but wait for the catch. It's not a real baby; it's a doll; yes, you read that right, a baby doll!

They realized their mistake and already deleted the video.

This exposes how hard the lying and slanderous propaganda arm of Hamas and the Palestinians works.

It’s time we stop believing your crap! In the end, Hamas will be destroyed!
Oct 13, 2023

Nicholas Fondacaro
@NickFondacaro
MSNBC features a video recorded by a known Hamas-linked crisis actor.
Host Chris Jansing quotes him like he's an innocent civilian.
The man in the video has appeared in other videos as a doctor, dying in a hospital, and a rescue worker, among other roles.
1:43 PM · Nov 10, 2023

Israel ישראל 🇮🇱@Israel
(Thread) The devil works hard but Gaza's "film" industry works harder.

Meet Saleh Aljafarawi, Hamas presenter, father, patient, singer, journalist and crisis actor.

He's just one example of how Hamas is using social media to spread misinformation and shape false narratives related to Gaza.

On the left, you can see Saleh cheering on Hamas rockets fired at Israel.

On the right, you can see Saleh recently enjoying a delicious meal "fit for kings".
Nov 6, 2023

Aviva Klompas
@AvivaKlompas:

Mr. Pallywood got a big promotion and

@BBCWorld

got duped. This evening, the BBC aired the charlatan's staged production to their viewers. The BBC knows full well that there are no foreign correspondents in Gaza and there is no free press. All news from Gaza comes with Hamas's seal of approval and a side of propaganda.
Nov 3, 2023

Kilkenny Friends of Israel 🇮🇱
@KilkennyOf
The Hamas health ministry gives figures that rise most days, but #Pallywood figures rise every day.

Note in this video two of "the dead arose and appeared to many".
Nov 6, 2023

Welcome to Pallywood... and the winner of the Best Actor Award is:
Mom-Im-fine-its-just-for-the-camera-700x400.png

==

Australian Jewish Association
@AustralianJA
HAMAS PROPAGANDA PALLYWOOD STYLE PRODUCTION

This would be just funny comedy if the media and social media influencers did not actually use this type of rubbish.
[https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-NR2LxbkAAyqZp?format=jpg&name=small]
Nov 5, 2023
https://twitter.com/AustralianJA/status/1721309515453501481

__

🟦 Nil נילי
@NiliSaar72
Pallywood featuring Gaza Gary and Hamas Henry

This is such bad acting 😂

Roof is fully intact too…
The following media includes potentially sensitive content. Change settings
Nov 10, 2023
https://twitter.com/NiliSaar72/status/1722914729671147798

Last edited:
OMG hard to believe
After decades of indoctrination and incitement. (Ethnic Arab racism and religious Islamic Jihad).

Seeing the Oct.7.23 celebration by masses of racist Arabs in Gaza, the sick joy toward (the 3,000 savages onslaught):

• gunning down teenagers;
• mass rape: some before some after killing girls - all while laughing and under Allah Akbar;
• decapitation (and playing with severed heads);
• dismembering bodies;
• mas kidnapping of families;
• torching families alive;
• suffocating people sheltering...;
• parading the hostages to be abused by "ordinary Gazans" upon arrival...etc.

You see, Israel cares principally about defense and security, not about sympathy. Otherwise they would not hunt jihadi-fascist Hamas headquarters under hospitals. Or any security measures - demonized by Palestinianism for that matter.

@YosephHaddad
Hamas is desperate! They released a video showing a dead Palestinian baby... but wait for the catch. It's not a real baby; it's a doll; yes, you read that right, a baby doll!

This exposes how hard the lying and slanderous propaganda arm of Hamas and the Palestinians works.

Oct 13, 2023

Nicholas Fondacaro
@NickFondacaro
The man in the video has appeared in other videos as a doctor, dying in a hospital, and a rescue worker, among other roles.

Israel ישראל 🇮🇱@Israel

Meet Saleh Aljafarawi, Hamas presenter, father, patient, singer, journalist and crisis actor.

He's just one example of how Hamas is using social media to spread misinformation and shape false narratives related to Gaza.

On the right, you can see Saleh recently enjoying a delicious meal "fit for kings".
Nov 6, 2023

Aviva Klompas
@AvivaKlompas:

@BBCWorld

got duped. This evening, the BBC aired the charlatan's staged production to their viewers. The BBC knows full well that there are no foreign correspondents in Gaza and there is no free press. All news from Gaza comes with Hamas's seal of approval and a side of propaganda.
Nov 3, 2023

@KilkennyOf
The Hamas health ministry gives figures that rise most days, but #Pallywood figures rise every day.

Nov 6, 2023

View attachment 859918

==

@AustralianJA

This would be just funny comedy if the media and social media influencers did not actually use this type of rubbish.
Nov 5, 2023

__

🟦 Nil נילי
@NiliSaar72

Nov 10, 2023

Thry never give up. No.matter how many times caught

@YosephHaddad

Oct 13, 2023

Nicholas Fondacaro
@NickFondacaro

Israel ישראל 🇮🇱@Israel

Nov 6, 2023

Aviva Klompas
@AvivaKlompas:

@BBCWorld

Nov 3, 2023

@KilkennyOf

Nov 6, 2023

View attachment 859918

==

@AustralianJA

Nov 5, 2023

__

🟦 Nil נילי
@NiliSaar72

Nov 10, 2023