Just a question to atheists and darwinist?

The Lord loves every person. He is a disciplined parent. When the child does His will, he is rewarded. When the child does not follow instructions, he is punished. There are times when the good child must be forced to face hardship in order to become a productive person. The Lord will 'purify' us like silver; we will endure hardship to eliminate all spiritual impurities. His will is not our will. Let His will be done.
Are the children who die of leukemia possessed by the devil?

2637.jpg

The physical world has hardships. The Lord will not 'prevent' you from dealing with hardships. The older I get, the more I believe that death is to teach the living: we must rely on the Lord, not on men.

Physical death will come to all of us. The 'devil' usually possesses and does horrific acts (look into Charles Manson's eyes and tell me you can't see evil, still). I believe the stress of living a sinful life will harm your physical body.

I do not believe that children that get diseases are possessed or sinful. Their illnesses and deaths are a sad remminder that we have little control over such things. Only thru the Lord will we find 'peace'; that does not mean we will not feel pain or not grieve for those we love.
Manson was "made in the IMAGE of God." So was Hitler.
Praise God.

The illness and dearths of children is proof of the IMPOTENCE of God. They are a sad reminder that God has little control over anything.

How silly of me...offering up a snippet of a lecture by Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson, astrophysicist and director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Museum of Natural History. It must be dismissed because....it's on youtube.

And the fact that science can admit it doesn't yet fully understand the origin of life is what makes it better than religion.

I can't watch YouTube at the moment, and regardless I'm fairly certain that Dr. Tyson cannot explain the origin of life either. The only difference between you and I is that I accept the plausability of all options, I don't eliminate any. And based on what scientific research has yielded, in my opinion, the evidence strongly suggests an intelligent design.

Do you require scientific fact with all of your "options"?
Or do you allow your religous bias to add "options" that have no scientific basis in fact?

My 'religious bias', as you put it, is no different than your scientific bias. You have faith that the human mind is capable of explaining the universe. Obviously, we are not capable of understanding a great deal of it. We can't even cure all human diseases, including the common cold, let alone understand how the universe works. If you want to put your 'faith' in that, more power to you. To me it is obvious that there is much we cannot understand or explain, we have limitations. Life started somewhere, the evidence speaks to an organization and design in life, not 'chance', so I'll go with where my common sense tells me to go. You can bet that it's not trusting in what man is capable of understanding about our existence.

I have always believed that atheism and darwinism are just another doctrines or religions ...no more.

atheism/darwinism are based upon matrerialism...but their arguments and swear at theists is laughable.

hence I want to ask what is the proof of atheists of their doctrine (God non-existence)?
z'atheists should show a materialist proof of their doctrine since it's always their path of reasoning.

good luck
"Darwinism" is based on a scientific theory. And such as it is, that's all it is.

When you're talking atheists, to me there's two kinds.

1.) The non-thinking, over-emotional infantile militant atheists, who swear up and down that deities don't exist, but appear to be threatened by the non-existent deities, and

2.) The more sagacious, pragmatic atheists such as myself who not only understand "god" exists, but who also understand what it is -- a creation of man in man's own image, for man's own pleasure, from his vanity.

To deny or even question the existence of "god" is the same as claiming other man-created art forms don't exist -- such as music, prose or painting.

The more sagacious, pragmatic atheist isn't threatened by deities and doesn't object to them any more than he would object to the Mona Lisa or Elvis music. The more sagacious, pragmatic atheist respects others' beliefs and doesn't try to attack them. The more sagacious, pragmatic atheist even admires the wonderful, epic creation job his fellow man has done with literally thousands of different "gods" and thousands of different, wonderfully imaginative and creative stories.

Are the children who die of leukemia possessed by the devil?

2637.jpg

The physical world has hardships. The Lord will not 'prevent' you from dealing with hardships. The older I get, the more I believe that death is to teach the living: we must rely on the Lord, not on men.

Physical death will come to all of us. The 'devil' usually possesses and does horrific acts (look into Charles Manson's eyes and tell me you can't see evil, still). I believe the stress of living a sinful life will harm your physical body.

I do not believe that children that get diseases are possessed or sinful. Their illnesses and deaths are a sad remminder that we have little control over such things. Only thru the Lord will we find 'peace'; that does not mean we will not feel pain or not grieve for those we love.
Praise God.

The illness and dearths of children is proof of the IMPOTENCE of God. They are a sad reminder that God has little control over anything.

Your name said it all. No point continuing.

Praise God.

Your name said it all. No point continuing.
Your answer shows you are truly made in the image of your impotent God.

Last edited:
Penn Says: You Can't Prove Anything - Watch the full episode now - Crackle

I can't prove the non-existence of a god but I'd personally give it a 70% chance there isn't a God.
There IS a "god."

There IS! Just like there IS art, music, prose, literature.

All creations of man, for man, from vanity and/or the desire to please man.

Why are you denying or doubting the existence of something that clearly, exists?

In that case there's not a god but dozens, and goddesses too.

I can't prove the non-existence of a god but I'd personally give it a 70% chance there isn't a God.
There IS a "god."

Why are you denying or doubting the existence of something that clearly, exists?

In that case there's not a god but dozens, and goddesses too.
Correct. It helps to read some:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2176050-post123.html

There IS a "god."

To each his own. :razz:

There IS a "god."

To each his own. :razz:
Just so.

Forum List

Back