Just a question to atheists and darwinist?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Freeman, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Freeman

Freeman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +382
    I have always believed that atheism and darwinism are just another doctrines or religions ...no more.

atheism/darwinism are based upon matrerialism...but their arguments and swear at theists is laughable.

hence I want to ask what is the proof of atheists of their doctrine (God non-existence)?
    z'atheists should show a materialist proof of their doctrine since it's always their path of reasoning.

good luck

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  2. Gadawg73

Gadawg73 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,677
    What is your definition of "Darwanism"?
    Have you read any of Darwin's material or taken Biology 101 at a university?
    How come 99% of ALL colleges and universities in America teach evolution as fact?

3. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Athesim? I need no faith nor religion to NOT believe in something that cannot be proven.

4. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    You can believe what you want.

On proving a nothing, I suppose it can be done but it's going to be a tortuous process to do so.

What you call “Darwinism” exists only in the minds of those with a fundamentalist view of religion. Others call it “evolutionary theory” and it's widely studied.

5. pinqy

pinqy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,009
    Why? Atheism is simply lack of belief in gods. There are also many things you don't believe in...assuming you don't believe in unicorns, aliens, fairies, etc, are those specific doctrines or beliefs for you? And the Theory of Evolution is a well backed scientific theory, which has changed much since Darwin's time based on new discoveries. Hardly meets the definition of doctrine or religion...unless the theory of gravity is also a doctrine or religion.

No, they're not. Oh, and many many theists accept the theory of evolution.

There isn't any. Nor is any required. Atheism is not a doctrine, but rejection/non-acceptance of any religious doctrines. In other words, atheists just don't accept any of the proof or evidence that theists do.

6. deserter

deserter Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    what I know is that any action has reaction ,so Is all this creatures are mere result of an explosion or by sudden?
    it is very complex to explain what is already explained or tangible by distinct.

I hope atheists will rethink ?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  7. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Darwin was a christian

8. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    So Just because I cannot clearly understand how humans came into being it means God exists?

There are many things I do not understand but it just proves that I do not understand everything.

9. Freeman

Freeman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +382
    ok, I think I should be more accurate.

agnosticism is the only ideology out of religion, but atheism and theism are both doctrines. they both have two convictions and arguments.
    for example; You will find some persons who believe in ET and others denying their existence. the two get arguments!

hence atheists spent a long time to swear at believers but they never prove their own doctrine, some bigots of "fundamentalists atheists" like Dawkins use darwinism as proof of atheist doctrine but darwinism is known as the most controversial theory even between scientists! :doubt:

only 55% of scientists think that natural selection and chance are the only cause of life and species existence.

10. amrchaos

amrchaos Pentheus torn apart

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,573

A quick question on Christiainity before you go to deep into this thread.

Is it true that

1)The God of Judaism is the same God of Christianity?

2) The Jewish God has a compact with Jews that Christians claim was voided

3) This contract was voided when Christ died on the cross?

4)Christ never stated that this voided the original compact between God and man?

5)The arguement for the erasure of such contract is actually convoluted and questionable unless you repeat Christian authority. The same authorities that have a vested interest in the promotion of Christianity?

6)This is not the only questionable theological position Christianity has taken when it concerns the basis and purpose of the religion.