Just a little Game

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
This game has no meaning, no goal, just curious to see what peoples choices are, and what I get left with, ...... so chose carefully and thoughtfully about what you chose and what you give me. There are no other choices.

You can be any two of these, but I get to be the others.

Cute
Intelligent
Sexy
Beautiful
Passionate
Truthful

Last edited:
You mean I have to give up four of these six attributes that I already have to play?

What's in this for me, then?

I get intelligent and truthful.

You get the things that will deteriorate with time. ;)

A wise choice and logical answer. I found that to be true in life, that people who chose beauty as a reason for chosing a mate, find themselves sadly disappointed with its limited attributes. Skin deep has meaning. Women usually do not realize the importance of this relationship, and suffer their entire lifes trying to physically be something they were not. When what they are inside (intelligence-truthful) doesn't get a chance to mature, and shine through.

Yes, it is true men are attracted to the flowers first, but the same rings true in men, and determines if they are shallow thinkers. One night stands for a lifetime gets dull. It is possible to have intelligence-truth and be single, and those that have it get the flowers.

Good choices.

You mean I have to give up four of these six attributes that I already have to play?

What's in this for me, then?

Self-esteem building and self-analysis of character.

Forum List

Back