Just a frindly Reminder to all...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insein, Apr 22, 2006.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    ...DU is a bunch of delusional nuts living in a fantasy world. Not that we didnt know that.

Here's there idea of a troll. Notice we tend to lump trolls as disruptive forces and not judge them by party affiliation or political belief structure. I just thought it funny that their definition of trolls describes our ones that come from there perfectly. Especially the most recent batch.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    LOL! Good find, Insein! :thup:

3. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Since the DU wants to claim and use the word Troll...let's start another word to define them and us!

Let me think a moment...ahh I have it: Conservatives are Adroit:shrewd,resourceful,deft,clever,cunning, and ingenious...from this day forward let conservatives be known as ....'ADROIT's'

Liberals are Addle:to throw into confusion,muddle,to become rotten....
    Let it be known from this day forward let Liberals be Known as...'ADDLE's'

Let the ADDLE's have the word Troll it has become boring anyway!

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

and again NO!...see I can use one-liners too! :banana:

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Mr.P and a couple of others are way better than me...they have the gift of the 'Hound Dog'...I was just jousting with you...you became thin skinned and agitated when I use a little humor...not directed at you... :dunno: but you came out of the closet all by yourself...

6. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    As I read your post, Insein--particularly where the types of trolls were identified--the names of actual people who have participated, and still participate occasionally, on this board came to my mind. I imagine the post had the same effect on others who read it.

7. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

sober up...come back with the five minute diatribe you promised earlier showing your superior debating skills! :cuckoo:

8. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

I would love to hear your take on (our) the US war on terror and how it relates to Iraq and possibly Iran...were we wrong and if so why? Should we take military action against Iran or let Israel take the forefront? Reason to see where you are comming from! ;)

9. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    [you have a guilty 'conscience' about what?...I have no guilty 'conscience' about Israel...however I also agree with you about our support of them]

10. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

My dad and many uncles fought in this war...we were not part of the Holocaust...thence no guilt here...however may dad and uncles were part of the relief from further atrocities...now please eloborate on my other questions! :)