Just 3% High School Students Pass the Citizenship Test

Tell us about the last class you observed that led you to that conclusion.
The surveys of academic achievement prove that, and I have six grandchildren ranging from preschool to college that prove it to me. Plus, my wife spent twenty-five years teaching everything from Elementary to Jr. High as well as Special Education.

The surveys of academic achievement prove that, and I have six grandchildren ranging from preschool to college that prove it to me. Plus, my wife spent twenty-five years teaching everything from Elementary to Jr. High as well as Special Education.

Tell us about the last class YOU observed that led you to that conclusion.

First, it wouldn't be rounded to 3.25, it would be rounded to 3.10. Four is less than five so you round DOWN, not up.
Clueless ^^^^^^
I wasn't asking about rounding.
The question is, why is pi approximately 3.14159 rather than any other number like 4. or 7. or whatever number you choose.

Can you explain how the mathematicians came up with 3.14159.....?
Rather than some other random number.

So all the data showing how uneducated kids are is bogus?
Of course your data is bullshit.
I went to school in the 1970's with uneducated kids too.

The intelligent kids of today are just as intelligent as the kids of the 1900's.
But of course we have many students that are just plain dumb, look at the data for Red Southern States. Duh.

When I was growing up in California we were #1 in education.
CA has the lowest literacy rate of any state now that Democrats took over.
It’s all part of the Progressive slow motion takedown of America— and we’re not only allowing it, but paying for it too

Of course your data is bullshit.
I went to school in the 1970's with uneducated kids too.

The intelligent kids of today are just as intelligent as the kids of the 1900's.
But of course we have many students that are just plain dumb, look at the data for Red Southern States. Duh.
Weren't you a teacher or do I have you mixed up with someone else?

Weren't you a teacher or do I have you mixed up with someone else?
What is your point?
Can you pass this Citizenship Test? I'm sure you say you can. Great.
Can you pass a HS level Math Class......I see deflection in your future.

What is your point?
Can you pass this Citizenship Test? I'm sure you say you can. Great.
Can you pass a HS level Math Class......I see deflection in your future.
Then as a teacher you should know testing statistics. Here are the numbers from the reddest red state of all Mississippi. Their 2023 numbers are among the highest in the nation with one of the LOWEST school budgets.

Then as a teacher you should know testing statistics. Here are the numbers from the reddest red state of all Mississippi. Their 2023 numbers are among the highest in the nation with one of the LOWEST school budgets.

Did you compare Mississippi to other States taking the exact same test?
No, therefore you failed to understand "Testing Statistics"

This is a Mississippi Test, called MAAP.
Even so, it debunks your theory of shitty public school education.

Great Job Biden and Public School Educators for lifting all these Mississippi Students from the trump lead COVID disaster.

Did you compare Mississippi to other States taking the exact same test?
No, therefore you failed to understand "Testing Statistics"

This is a Mississippi Test, called MAAP.
Even so, it debunks your theory of shitty public school education.

Great Job Biden and Public School Educators for lifting all these Mississippi Students from the trump lead COVID disaster.
Do you want to put poor little "Red State" Mississippi up against your "Blue State" geniuses Winco? LOL

Do you want to put poor little "Red State" Mississippi up against your "Blue State" geniuses Winco? LOL
Sure.
Everyone KNOWS the lowest academic achievers are mostly RED States.
Data can be skewed (look it up) as always.

Mississippi has only 1% of their students take the SAT. Guess which ones. The smartest, which confirms my support that every school has 'some' very smart students.
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 8.20.42 PM.png

Forum List

Back