Why the money system is flawed and why the debt cannot be paid off even if they want to?

Parker99

May 7, 2017
It's an inherent flaw with any usury (interest). The aggregate obligation (principal & interest) far exceeds the whole set of available money tokens. In other words, the money needed for all to pay their creditors DOES NOT EXIST.
Look at the USA's national debt.
https://www.usdebtclock.org/
NATIONAL DEBT = $32.726 trillion dollars
(Debt per citizen = $97,606 dollars)
INTEREST = $664.93 billion dollar bills

Federal Reserve Balance Sheet: Factors Affecting Reserve Balances - H.4.1 - November 16, 2023
Search report for “currency in circulation”
Federal Reserve Banks . . . Aug. 23, 2023
Currency in circulation . . . 2,328,554 millions (2.3 trillions)

[Note: “Dollar bills” being debt, are part of the 32.7 T national debt. They cannot grow without an increase in the debt. Debt cannot pay debt, having a minus value. Even if the dollar bills could, there isn't enough of them.]

US Population = 335,145,075
Currency (per capita) = $6,947.89 dollar bills.
Discrepancy : $6,947 - $97,606 = -90,659 (shortfall)

This problem extends to all private debt, as well. Outstanding obligations far exceed the volume and value of circulating medium. This is partly masked by the preponderance of "electronic" money transfers. If everyone tried to "cash out" the system would implode, and folks would be fortunate to get microcents on the dollar bill.

It's an inherent flaw with any usury (interest). The aggregate obligation (principal & interest) far exceeds the whole set of available money tokens. In other words, the money needed for all to pay their creditors DOES NOT EXIST.
Looks like a racist Thread .
Likely Anti Semitic .

And that's just the good news .
🎺
:cool:

Federal Reserve Balance Sheet: Factors Affecting Reserve Balances - H.4.1 - November 16, 2023

[Note: “Dollar bills” being debt, are part of the 32.7 T national debt. They cannot grow without an increase in the debt. Debt cannot pay debt, having a minus value. Even if the dollar bills could, there isn't enough of them.]

This problem extends to all private debt, as well. Outstanding obligations far exceed the volume and value of circulating medium. This is partly masked by the preponderance of "electronic" money transfers. If everyone tried to "cash out" the system would implode, and folks would be fortunate to get microcents on the dollar bill.
Cast Away Caste

All covered if we take away inheritances over $100,000. But we serfs must serve the Preppy Reich instead.

If I go into debt to buy a house, of course the money does not exist...yet. I am promissing to pay off the debt with future money I earn from future activity.

Why is this a problem?

That is however an unanswerable reason to REDUCE drastically our BIden-godawful debt

United States Government debt accounted for 123.0 % of the country's Nominal GDP in Sep 2023, compared with the ratio of 121.6 % in the previous quarter

What's a good debt-to-GDP ratio?

Many economists and policymakers agree that such a target, and such prudence, is warranted. The target most commonly referenced is a 60% debt-to-GDP ratio.

If I go into debt to buy a house, of course the money does not exist...yet. I am promissing to pay off the debt with future money I earn from future activity.

Why is this a problem?
The money went to the seller. The problem is that you may not have enough money to pay off the debt in the future. Then, who will lend to you?

Cast Away Caste

All covered if we take away inheritances over $100,000. But we serfs must serve the Preppy Reich instead.
Or at least do away with the capital gains exclusion for beneficiaries. The so-called "death tax" is actually a death benefit for the wealthy, allowing them to pass down un-taxed gains through generations.

The money went to the seller. The problem is that you may not have enough money to pay off the debt in the future. Then, who will lend to you?
I think he is saying the money in circulation is debt money. You can’t pay the interest of with debt money as it not really real money.

Because if you don't pay off your debt, they take your house. If we can't pay off our debt, what do they do, take our country?

But the problem is worse than that because the money in circulation is debt. In other words the US government cannot pay off the debt because the money to lead it out is well way more.

It like you have $1 dollar bill and you come to be for $100 and I say okay but now you have to pay me $1000 for me giving you $100.

Now you must pay debt of $1000 with $100 I gave you and the $100 I give you is not your money.

In other words the US government cannot pay of the debt ever even if it spend not even dollar in a year.

100% .
So what is more immediately concerning ?
What will Deep State ( Jewish Banking Elite) do to delay the collapse longer .
Following the Covid / Killer Shots and Ukraine False Flag failures .
Another pandemic ? A huge ME centered war ? Both ?

But the problem is worse than that because the money in circulation is debt. In other words the US government cannot pay off the debt because the money to lead it out is well way more.

It like you have $1 dollar bill and you come to be for $100 and I say okay but now you have to pay me $1000 for me giving you $100.

Now you must pay debt of $1000 with $100 I gave you and the $100 I give you is not your money.

In other words the US government cannot pay of the debt ever even if it spend not even dollar in a year.

But the problem is worse than that because the money in circulation is debt.

But it's not.

If you lent it to me, it is my money. You now own my promise to repay you.

In other words, so what? Is that why the government will go further into debt, because
of your confused understanding?

But the problem is worse than that because the money in circulation is debt.

But it's not.

If you lent it to me, it is my money. You now own my promise to repay you.

In other words, so what? Is that why the government will go further into debt, because
of your confused understanding?

What do we do when the debt spigot runs dry? For any president, repub or dem.

Hold the Fed and Congress personally liable for the debt

Forum List

Back