Jussie Smollett for Democratic nominee in 2024!

As President and VP, they would have to do that. They'd just appoint two African brothers to steal the luggage for them.

Al Sharpton is always available and willing. Maxine Waters probably already has her own gig, but Obama isn't doing anything, he's available. He's probably already bored by watching that 'rising sea level' sitting in his lawn chair at his zillion dollar beach house.

Wow, you guys are still obsessing over this actor and a prank gone wrong.

Actually you're so embarrassed by it that you just want everyone to shut up and forget about it.

That's not about to happen any time soon. You need to be reminded about you liberal's hypocrisy every waking hour.

Actually you're so embarrassed by it that you just want everyone to shut up and forget about it.

That's not about to happen any time soon. You need to be reminded about you liberal's hypocrisy every waking hour.

I'm not embarrassed, I'm sad for the man. It's clear he's got some serious mental issues, he's never going to work on his chosen profession again, and he'll always be a punchline to a joke.

But still, politicians in this state felt the need to violate double jeopardy and spend millions of dollars on what was essentially a misdemeanor.

Meanwhile, the white woman who lied about Emmet Till is still alive, well, and uncharged for her role in his murder.

The race hustling left is forgiving when their race hustling heroes are exposed as frauds.

The race hustling left is forgiving when their race hustling heroes are exposed as frauds.

Actually, I knew that it was a fraud from the get-go, because no one in his right mind would wear a MAGA hat in downtown Chicago. They'd get their asses kicked.

And the CPD realized it was a fraud, too. Now, I'd feel bad for the CPD, but the only reason they investigated at all was because it was a celebrity involved and it was getting national scrutiny. Unlike the 83% of homicides they didn't clear in 2017 because they didn't give a shit. By 2019, that rate rose to 53% so, um, yah? Maybe they found that investigating crimes was fun and decided to start doing it more.

jussie-smollett-not-my-fault-i-was-on-drugs-trump-derangement-syndrome-pills.jpg

Actually, I knew that it was a fraud from the get-go, because no one in his right mind would wear a MAGA hat in downtown Chicago. They'd get their asses kicked.

And the CPD realized it was a fraud, too. Now, I'd feel bad for the CPD, but the only reason they investigated at all was because it was a celebrity involved and it was getting national scrutiny. Unlike the 83% of homicides they didn't clear in 2017 because they didn't give a shit. By 2019, that rate rose to 53% so, um, yah? Maybe they found that investigating crimes was fun and decided to start doing it more.
I would have predicted that you knew it was a fraud... after the fact, because you're that kinda guy.

I wouldn't be too concerned about crime investigations in Chicago. Leftist pols are far more focused on protecting their coddled criminal class. Putting criminals in jail is considered um, yah, you know, racist.

Apparently MAGA hats are easily available in Chicago, since they found some soon enough for their gig with Smollet, the future Democratic Presidential candidate. Probably aren't rare at all there.

I would have predicted that you knew it was a fraud... after the fact, because you're that kinda guy.

I wouldn't be too concerned about crime investigations in Chicago. Leftist pols are far more focused on protecting their coddled criminal class. Putting criminals in jail is considered um, yah, you know, racist.
Actually, go back to the first threads on here about it, I called it the day it happened.

The thing is, as much as you all whine about Kim Foxx, her prosecution rate isn't much lower than Anita Alvarez who proceeded her.

The real problem is the CPD doesn't work very hard investigating homicides if the victim isn't a cop or white. Which is why half of them go unsolved. Foxx can't bring a case if the cops don't bring her one.

Apparently MAGA hats are easily available in Chicago, since they found some soon enough for their gig with Smollet, the future Democratic Presidential candidate. Probably aren't rare at all there.
Actually, the actors he hired just bought red hats, not MAGA hats. And they were dumb enough to get caught on tape buying them.

Seriously, this would be a great comedy movie. Jussie could play himself, and we can get other actors to play the gay Nigerians.

Actually, go back to the first threads on here about it, I called it the day it happened.

The thing is, as much as you all whine about Kim Foxx, her prosecution rate isn't much lower than Anita Alvarez who proceeded her.

The real problem is the CPD doesn't work very hard investigating homicides if the victim isn't a cop or white. Which is why half of them go unsolved. Foxx can't bring a case if the cops don't bring her one.

Actually, the actors he hired just bought red hats, not MAGA hats. And they were dumb enough to get caught on tape buying them.

Seriously, this would be a great comedy movie. Jussie could play himself, and we can get other actors to play the gay Nigerians.
You are, of course, a genius. Only a genius would suspect that a knucklehead who answers a knock at the door while wearing a noose was anything but a knucklehead.

You played the race card, as usual. What shall we do about the devil white?

That was no prank, moron
It was a dumb attempt to get him more money from his show, and instead they wrote him out.

You are, of course, a genius. Only a genius would suspect that a knucklehead who answers a knock at the door while wearing a noose was anything but a knucklehead.

You played the race card, as usual. What shall we do about the devil white?
How about actually fixing the problems. That would be a nice start.

Forum List

Back