Jussie Smollet hires high profile criminal defense attorney

The two persons of interest questioned by police have been released without charges being filed.
Police: 2 persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case released without charges

Translation: "yes Officer Bob, he paid us to do this."

Good to see real police work where they just want the truth and will go after any false allegations. He needs to be made an example of, with the whole Kavanaugh trial by media, people need consequences if they aren't forthright and gamble with others peoples lives, or in this case, the reputation of Trump supporters.

The two persons of interest questioned by police have been released without charges being filed.

Good to see real police work where they just want the truth and will go after any false allegations. He needs to be made an example of, with the whole Kavanaugh trial by media, people need consequences if they aren't forthright and gamble with others peoples lives, or in this case, the reputation of Trump supporters.
The police are still investigating so I don't want to jump ahead here but it's starting to look like things are not what we were told.

The police are still investigating so I don't want to jump ahead here but it's starting to look like things are not what we were told.
Nah, you can jump ahead. You arent a court of law, youre just a human being with a logical opinion. You are allowed to say, "Jussie looks guilty as fuck and he has since day 1".

Last edited:
Hopefully he's going to be arrested for manufacturing a fake hate crime!

Game Changer-> Jussie Smollett Hires High-Profile Michael Cohen Criminal Defense Attorney

To my fellow conservatives:

Again I say, as I have been saying from the beginning, that just because Clinton got away with big crimes does not mean some two-bit actor on at TV show can get away with big crimes. We are turning this culture around but we will never win it with this "golly gee, poor us, we can never win" mentality that I'm getting SO SICK of. Leftists don't do this. They don't sit around and mope and say "this will never happen--they have all the power". If nothing else they ASSUME the power and talk the power and guess what?

So...STOP. The moping. It's counterproductive.

Yea, Chicago sure looks like MAGA country. This is perhaps the worst hoax ever.

president-precinct-map-thumb-802cfe9d.jpeg

Forum List

Back