Jury convicts DeLay in money-laundering case

Yeah, he was convicted by a leftwinger than totally tailored the evidence to suit himself.

Cool. You lefties are looking brighter than two shades of darkness.:cuckoo:

He was convicted by a jury of his peers, who heard all the evidence - not just what the media felt like printing. /shrug

If there's an error, they'll clear him on appeal. Otherwise, it's off to minimum security for Mr. Delay.

He was convicted by a jury of his peers, who heard all the evidence - not just what the media felt like printing. /shrug

If there's an error, they'll clear him on appeal. Otherwise, it's off to minimum security for Mr. Delay.

Yeah, cuz that never happens unjustly. This leftwingnut goober ADA has tried this case 3 times. He wouldn't quit until he got his pussy ass little way and it's about politics, not the truth or any REAL evidence.

You don't REALLY want to go forensic science with ME. This whole bullshit case is a farce. Nothing more nor less.

Oh, and I don't even like Tom Delay other than he's just another Trent Lott -- a victim of Democrat bullshit propaganda. But you believe what you like like. It suits the way you vote.

Yeah, cuz that never happens unjustly. This leftwingnut goober ADA has tried this case 3 times. He wouldn't quit until he got his pussy ass little way and it's about politics, not the truth or any REAL evidence.

You don't REALLY want to go forensic science with ME. This whole bullshit case is a farce. Nothing more nor less.

Oh, and I don't even like Tom Delay other than he's just another Trent Lott -- a victim of Democrat bullshit propaganda. But you believe what you like like. It suits the way you vote.

If it's unjust, Delay's attorneys will file for appeal and ask for his sentence to be stayed until the appeal is heard. If there's a reasonable legal argument it'll be granted.

I've worked more appeals than you've ever read about in the papers, Gunny. I'm sure the appeal is already mostly drafted and he and his backers can afford the best. If the hung jury holdouts in the previous trials were right he won't serve a day unless he chooses to. He might choose to do so, for a whole range of personal and political reasons.

Or the holdouts may simply have been people who think like you do and wouldn't vote to convict a Delay if he wrote a voluntary confession in his own blood and had it notarized by God Himself. Gotta punish those goddamn piece of shit motherfucking leftists any way they can, ya know? Like it's about them. :rolleyes:

Nice assumption that you know how I vote though. :thup:

If it's unjust, Delay's attorneys will file for appeal and ask for his sentence to be stayed until the appeal is heard. If there's a reasonable legal argument it'll be granted.

I've worked more appeals than you've ever read about in the papers, Gunny. I'm sure the appeal is already mostly drafted and he and his backers can afford the best. If the hung jury holdouts in the previous trials were right he won't serve a day unless he chooses to. He might choose to do so, for a whole range of personal and political reasons.

Or the holdouts may simply have been people who think like you do and wouldn't vote to convict a Delay if he wrote a voluntary confession in his own blood and had it notarized by God Himself. Gotta punish those goddamn piece of shit motherfucking leftists any way they can, ya know? Like it's about them. :rolleyes:

He be trollin' ...

He be trollin' ...

;)

He be trollin' ...

;)

That and he's a disgruntled DeLay voter trying to defend his boyfriend.

That and he's a disgruntled DeLay voter trying to defend his boyfriend.

Dime a dozen, Art. :lol:

People who claim the system is broken beyond repair for political reasons, when they're the ones viewing everything politically and don't have a clue how it actually operates. It ain't perfect, nothing is, but they're so off on the actual pitfalls it's pathetic. In fact, they're usually the problem in cases with a miscarriage of justice....especially if they sneak onto a jury.

Same old, same old. Heard it a thousand times, from people in these places and from strangers on the street and from clients who didn't have a hope in hell but insisted on working the process anyway. Yawn.

It was a matter of time before they caught on to this stuff...look forward to reading about more of thes "untouchables" getting what they deserve

The Untouchables were the dirt bags that carved up the Texas Congressional Districting Map to look like a really bad "Picasso" in order to keep otherwise unelectable Incompetent in Congress. NY, Il, Fl, Ca, Same Same. Total bullshit. Head up your fucking ass logic.

Here are some of the biggest current abominations of the day. Where are the Investigations? Where is the Attorney General? Fucking Hypocrites.

Redistricting the Nation - Top 10

It was a matter of time before they caught on to this stuff...look forward to reading about more of thes "untouchables" getting what they deserve

The Untouchables were the dirt bags that carved up the Texas Congressional Districting Map to look like a really bad "Picasso" in order to keep otherwise unelectable Incompetent in Congress. NY, Il, Fl, Ca, Same Same. Total bullshit. Head up your fucking ass logic.

Here are some of the biggest current abominations of the day. Where are the Investigations? Where is the Attorney General? Fucking Hypocrites.

Outright gerrymandering should be considered corruption. Unfortunately, while most of the rest of the Western world realizes this we haven't yet. 99% of it is perfectly legal. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Outright gerrymandering should be considered corruption. Unfortunately, while most of the rest of the Western world realizes this we haven't yet. 99% of it is perfectly legal. Go figure. :rolleyes:

You do understand that this trial is an extension of that.

You do understand that this trial is an extension of that.

no...it's not.

Someone let DiveCon know about this thread! He doesn't believe that DeLay was on trial.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Forum List

Back