Jury Awards 4 Cents to Estate of Black Man Killed By Florida Deputy

Have you ever called the police on someone who wasn't breaking the law just to cause them trouble?

• Never

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Once

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Occassionally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regularly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What in the flying friggety fuck? :4_13_65:

Just tell me if this is something I should add to my signline, Pinkles.
No idea why the mods moved it to the rubber room. It's race AND a current even. A florida judge just awarded a coon family 4 cents for their loss.

Did you just post "a coon family"? In the same post where you "don't know why they moved it to the rubber room"?

You got a reserved seat on the Special Bus doncha Pinky.

For one thing maybe you should have come up with a LINK so anybody outside the voices in your demented head would have the first clue wtf you're talking about. YA THINK??
Come on,it's colored. Its not like it matters. The judge gave 4 cents, its too much.

No idea why the mods moved it to the rubber room. It's race AND a current even. A florida judge just awarded a coon family 4 cents for their loss.

Did you just post "a coon family"? In the same post where you "don't know why they moved it to the rubber room"?

For one thing maybe you should have come up with a LINK so anybody outside the voices in your demented head would have the first clue wtf you're talking about. YA THINK??
Come on,it's colored. Its not like it matters. The judge gave 4 cents, its too much.

"Colored". SMH What are you, 182 years old?

For a pink guy :gay: you're SO transparent.

That's an IQ of 214 for ya.

It's in the Rubber room because you put zero EFFORT into making a current event with your shitty OP and title.. More like a sideshow boxing match -- DorkFury style. Don't reply to this message.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well seems a certain family didn't quite get what they hoped for.
2. Jury issued out a whole four cents.
3. Perhaps the young black man got what he deserved that time.
4. I admit I do not know the details of this case , but how do you see this?
5. READ ALL ABOUT IT:...here...'Are y'all serious?' Jury gives 4 cents to family of black man killed by Florida cop

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

People who do stupid tricks win stupid prizes.
I bet they enjoyed their attorney bill...

Yep!

Sorry bout that,

5. READ ALL ABOUT IT:...here...'Are y'all serious?' Jury gives 4 cents to family of black man killed by Florida cop

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

People who do stupid tricks win stupid prizes.
I bet they enjoyed their attorney bill...
He prolly got half.

Of course US police always tell the truth, that is demonstrated time and again.

Were they stiffed twice? Yes, but they only brought the second time on themselves by thinking that they had a chance. When a shooting is ruled a justified act, thinking you'll get some kind of compensation is only setting your own self up for a fall. The first time was the guy's fault for having that gun in his hand from the very beginning.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is, again, an issue of guns in society. If cops are so scared that they shoot first, think three weeks later, then it's going to cause lots of unnecessary deaths.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is, again, an issue of guns in society. If cops are so scared that they shoot first, think three weeks later, then it's going to cause lots of unnecessary deaths.

1. Well in a world where no one does anything wrong or vicious, where all cops who use deadly force to stop, said vicious acts never ever make mistakes or impaired split actions, which does seem to happen all too often, well in a perfect world nothing bad ever happens.
2. There's your answer you seek.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Well in a world where no one does anything wrong or vicious, where all cops who use deadly force to stop, said vicious acts never ever make mistakes or impaired split actions, which does seem to happen all too often, well in a perfect world nothing bad ever happens.
2. There's your answer you seek.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What?

The point being that cops in the UK don't instantly think they're going to get shot, so they don't instantly shoot back.

I thought that $1.00 was the lowest that nominal damages could be ?!
I also though that if a jury awards anything at all, even just one dollar that opens the door for the "wining" plaintiff to ask the judge to award punitive damages. I don't know if this varies from state to state and if this is true for the state of Florida, but it would be nice.

The title of this thread is quite intentionally deceptive.

People call the police on neighbors who are disturbing the peace all the time. The dishonest racist who created the thread tried to claim it is not illegal to be drunk in one's own home which is obviously so, but the calls were actually for disturbing the peace by being overly loud.

I get so fed up with these racist idiots who try to foster the notion that being black allows a person to do whatever they damn well please and any reaction to their bad behavior is racist.
The title of the article is accurate. My observation that it is not unlawful to be drunk in one's own home is to address the article comment that the jurors determined that the shooting victim was 99% responsible for his own death because he was drunk.

Lastly, I've made my comments based on more than one article that I've read about this incident while I have no idea what you're basing your belief that I'm a racist on. I can only surmise that for some reason the fact that I find the way this event is being reported in the news to be questionable causes one or more issues for you.

Jury awards 4 cents to estate of black man killed by Florida deputy

Jurors in Fort Pierce determined last week that St. Lucie County Sheriff’s deputy Christopher Newman had not used excessive force when he shot Gregory Hill three times during a confrontation in 2014, and that Sheriff Ken Mascara had been a bit negligent, according to The New York Times.

The jurors determined that Hill was 99 percent responsible for his death because he was drunk when he was shot by Newman who was responding to a noise complaint.
The news articles I've read so far are very light on details but being intoxicated in your own home is not a crime. And the police contact was initiated by a third-party calling and making a noise complaint

Wasn't there, don't know. But, police were responding to a noise complaint, not a report of a drunk. If you arc up with cops when they show up at your door it's not going to go well for you.

I thought that $1.00 was the lowest that nominal damages could be ?!
I also though that if a jury awards anything at all, even just one dollar that opens the door for the "wining" plaintiff to ask the judge to award punitive damages. I don't know if this varies from state to state and if this is true for the state of Florida, but it would be nice.
The guys life wasn't worth $4 or 4 cents..

And you actually believe that.

They found no gun in his hand.

Like 99% of all the others, all he had to do was follow instructions.

Your vile effort to lie by omission is pathetic.

He had raised the garage door then refused to follow instructions and closed the garage door. He was found with an unloaded revolver in his back pocket. Something he would have done to get the garage door down.

The title of this thread is quite intentionally deceptive.

People call the police on neighbors who are disturbing the peace all the time. The dishonest racist who created the thread tried to claim it is not illegal to be drunk in one's own home which is obviously so, but the calls were actually for disturbing the peace by being overly loud.

I get so fed up with these racist idiots who try to foster the notion that being black allows a person to do whatever they damn well please and any reaction to their bad behavior is racist.
The title of the article is accurate. My observation that it is not unlawful to be drunk in one's own home is to address the article comment that the jurors determined that the shooting victim was 99% responsible for his own death because he was drunk.
I don't know how they determined that either, but from the few facts in the article, it looks like it was a justified shooting. So they got to the right verdict, but in a way that makes no sense. The next question is, who were the people on the jury and what exactly was said? Often they like to place a few blacks on the jury to make it "equal" without regard to the blacks' lack of intellect so maybe that's the only conclusion they could all agree on.

I don't know how they determined that either, but from the few facts in the article, it looks like it was a justified shooting. So they got to the right verdict, but in a way that makes no sense. The next question is, who were the people on the jury and what exactly was said? Often they like to place a few blacks on the jury to make it "equal" without regard to the blacks' lack of intellect so maybe that's the only conclusion they could all agree on.
I don't know how they determined that either, but from the few facts in the article, it looks like it was a justified shooting.
Well I obviously don't agree but I also have read nothing about this case other than this article as well as a couple others from the previous day. This article explains it a bit why I posted the story:
Taken Without Incident: Why White Criminals End Up Alive

Now regarding your statement "the blacks' lack of intellect', what is that about? Do you even know any black people?

Forum List

Back